Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Staff_zps08fc6213

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Liz_zpse62da61aReid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Empty
PostSubject: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 pm

OOC: This Thread will Probably move to the Reid estate

I got off the phone with Anabella, waiting for her to come by damn klaus keeping me here in this apartment but i was going to make the best of it have as much fun as i possibly can.
Casper Creed, named after my mom just found out im really a Reid... guess i could go by Casper Reid now since i met Lucas... haven't met Johnathon yet but I hope to soon. 3 Reid brothers all three are Hybrids what are the odds.
I go into the shower and wash up ... I turn the hot water and take off my clothes and get it i preferred hot showers.
I get in ... I look at my body...I need to get some tattoos
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm

I arrive at Casper's apartment. I'm not really sure why I'm here. I guess I'm trying to make a peace offering. My second house key is burning a hole in my pocket; soon to be his house key. . I knock-best to just get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:26 pm

I get out the shower and go to the door...I see Lucas
"AWWW COME ON, big brother now's not the time, I got a friend coming over and i planned to have a really good time with how about i come to you after things are done just tell me where you stay at" I ask as i am stuck in this crappy apartment
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:32 pm

I sigh.relax, this will just take a second. I take the key out of my pocket and hold it out you may legally be a Creed, but in my book you're a Reid, which means that you deserve a key to the estate. It's under my name, so I have all rights to the house, but this place you're staying in sucks, and no brother of mine is going to be staying here . Believe me, this isn't impressing any girls. Just promise me that you'll respect the house. There are three wings of the house. I've got the master middle wing, and you can have whichever remaining side you want. What do you say bro, move in? .
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 pm

I look at him, in shock..."Wait estate, what you mean estate like mini mansion giant house, how much fucking money do we have" I say as I am in shock...I am about to call my mom she has been receiving checks but never opening them, now that i think about it the checks were probably from my dad
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 pm

I smirk. Cass, our family is one of the oldest werewolf lines in the world. We have a lot of money, bro. We could afford to buy out Apple if we wanted to, but we don't, and we certainly do not spend our money willy-nilly. Especially now that we're immortal, we're going to need the money. I hold out the key farther. Take it, man. You deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 pm

I grab the key...."i'll get my things see you there" I say ...
This will be a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm

OOC: You should start the new thread by knocking on the door. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

Bites : 33

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Annabelle showed up after getting a weird phone call from Casper. She meet him at a party long time ago and he was fun so she decided to help him out. She showed up at the apartment which look kinda creepy from the outside and walked into Casper's apartment. "Hey, Cass. Are you leaving cause this place is a dump?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 pm

OOC: Cass I'll go ahead and make the thread if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)   Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reid Family (M)(Lucas,Casper,Jon,Annabella)
Page 1 of 1