Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPsych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aPsych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

Bites : 126
Awesomeness : 0

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 pm

That was when I saw the razor blade marks and said, "What have you all done to yourself? Have you cut? Hung yourself? Held a gun to your head?" My eyes flashed at him some more.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

Bites : 134
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:41 pm

I shake my head without opening my eyes. The scars on my arms are from my father. The scar on the side of my head is from where I shot myself. It went straight through my skull. Just left a nice scar. Missed my brain entirely. I haven't hurt myself in any other physical way.

(night night)
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 am

I nodded as I then all took a mental note and stated, "You know what Jason, I think you should go lay down so then I can take a look at your head some more right now." I then did have a plan as I then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 am

I sigh and lay down on the couch. This should be interesting. My new haircut involves a bit of a buzz cut by my ear from where they cut my hair off to do surgery. There's a scar there now. Luckily for me, no one really asks about it
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

My green eyes looked at the scar greatly as I then frowned a bit as I then whispered, "Where did you get the gun from?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 pm

I shake my head. I bought it. My grandparents were abusive plus we lived in the bad side of town. I own it for self-defense. I keep it locked at the top of my closet now.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm

A frown crossed my lips a sI then shook my head. "When was the last time you touched that gun? When was your last suicidal thought?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:54 pm

I can´t help the laugh that escapes my lips. Now. I shake my head. I´m sorry, I´m sorry. It´s not funny. Humor is my defense mechanism, excuse it.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I nod as I knew he was not telling the truth. "Seriously answer the question Jason. I want to be here."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm

I shake my head. Two weeks ago. I seriously am ready to go home now.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:59 pm

I then nod as I said, "I can see you are clearly bored as hell, so why not get up and get the fuck out of here." I crossed my arms as I waited to see what he would do. Some of my patients would get up and leave to never return, but some would stay back as they then realized that they did want to get better.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm

I can't help but laugh. I sit up and just laugh. Once I stop I stare at her and shake my head in disbelief. Really? That's the tactic you're trying on me. I'm not like other patients, Ms. Knight. This whole good cop bad cop thing isn't going to work with me. The whole smile and then fuck thing. It's not working. I'm not going to be thrilled to be here no matter what you do, so how about you just ask your questions, and I will answer them. I'm the one paying for these damned sessions so I should control how they go. Just please ask me questions.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm

I then roll my eyes. "You are a brat you know that? You should think about what you say before you say it." With that I stood up and walked out of my office.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 pm

I walk out and stand in the middle of the hallway. You're a hypocrite. You know that? Fucking telling me to share my feelings and thoughts then get pissed and leave when you don't like the answers. I clench my fists. You want the truth? I'm fucking angry. My parents are dead. My brother was killed by my own friends. I have nothing left, anymore. Some girl isn't going to fill that gap. I care about Audry; I do. I have nothing left for me right now. I let my hands fall to my sides. I'm fucking tired of trying. I'm tired. I'm just done.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

That was when I turned to him and said, "There. You said you would not fall for my games and you just told me everything that I needed. Now go sit down and let me talk to you one on one."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:40 pm

I shake my head. I said your games weren't working. Your temper tantrum game worked. I think we're done for today. I just- I run a hand through my hair. I need to go home. The jokes and sarcasm aren't in my voice anymore.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 pm

I then frowned and shook my head. "No can do. I was told that your girlfriend needed to come and pick you up. Sorry, bosses order." That was when I bit my lip at that moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:47 pm

I shake my head. Oh come on. I drove myself here. I didn't drive off of a bridge. My vision grows blurry. What did the guys on the football team give me this morning? I was with them this morning offering my forgiveness and they gave me a drink. It must be laced with something. My head starts throbbing. I drop to my knees and hold my head in my hands. The pale tiles are the last thing I see before everything goes black.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 pm

When I saw him go down, I gasped and screamed for someone to call 911. I picked up the muscular boy and carried him to my couch. "Wake up Jason!" I hollered to him as my eyes were wide some more as I then looked down at him. My heart was racing at that moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 pm

I open my eyes and blink rapidly at the bright light. I can tell by the obnoxiously tiled ceiling that I'm on the couch in the doc's office. I go to sit up but lay back down as a sharp pain in my head intensifies. I glance around the room. The doc's sitting there with her leg's crossed. How long have I been out?
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

A frown was still on my face as I then said, "You have been out for a couple of hours. I have been treating you as well as I could."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 pm

I nod. Thanks for that. I sigh. Pretty sure the guys on the football team drugged me. I raise my fist in a sarcastic yayyyy gesture.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:22 pm

I then shook my head at how disgusted that someone would drug another person. "Why do you think they would do that to you Jason?" I asked in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I sigh. Angry because they all are going to trial today. They're going to jail for coercing a minor to cause bodily harm to himself resulting in murder. I recite.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

I frown as I then rubbed his arm. "Can you tell me all you know about the trial? Who was the victim?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)   Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psych Evaluations (Jason/Emma)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next