Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCalling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aCalling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79
Awesomeness : 0

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 pm

I paced back and forth my hands running through my hair. I needed to talk to the both of them so badly. I didn't know how I was going to... what, tell her? I hadn't told anyone before. Luke had an idea that I had a dead mother but not why. I couldn't keep that from her. My muscles tensed. I had just met her. Emma... my Pigeon. And right now I was feeling so anxious that I had to wait till seven to see her. We were going to have dinner, I'd have to tell her everything... I had to. I couldn't keep that from her, but how in the world would she want to be with someone like me after I told her this. I had to see Erin's reaction first. She was a vampire now though, her feelings would be heightened. But Emma had asked why I called her human, did she not know that mystic falls was a place of supernatural beings. I'd have to ask Erin that... Erin used to work with her. I paced again in the cemetery, I had called them both here and needed help... with myself. Who knew but I was on my last straw...
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:41 pm

I held onto Luke's hand as I then whispered up to him, "What are we doing here Luke? I am confused..." My blue eyes looked up at him as I then waited for his reply. I really had no clue why Raul wanted to talk to both Luke and I at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:30 pm

I squeeze her hand and lead her over to Raul. I don't know Erin. He needs help. I wave to Raul. Alright, Raul, why are we here?
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:46 pm

I shifted my gaze when they finally walked up. "Took you long enough. I'm freaking the hell out here!" I stopped pacing only to start again. "I am taking Pidge to dinner. But I have... Erin, you used to work with her. With Emma. What. Does she not know about this towns... about us? All of us? What lays in the people of this town? And how do I tell her what I am. I have never had a problem before. It was either Vampires or Werewolves I met, not... humans. She's so fragile. God" I raked a hand through my hair. "Luke how'd you do this with a human? How is it I don't want to stay away either." I stopped pacing. "And how do you tell someone your darkest secrets... about my past... I can't loose her man. She's... this is all your fault dude! You just had to play the great wingman card and I just had to get the books for her..." I fiddled with my hands in my hair again then shifted my eyes to look at them I cracked a smile knowing Luke would get a kick out of his little ploy he played earlier at the Library. There was something else in my eyes though, pleading for help he didn't even know they could give...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 pm

I shake my head. I said hello. I told Erin what I was upfront. We were friends though beforehand. It was a bit easier. You need to tell her upfront, as hard as it is. It's not fair for either of you if you don't tell her. I sigh. Honestly man, be careful. You don't have to tell her your darkest secrets about your past. All she needs to know upfront is that you're not human. I think that's a fair request, as hard as it is to carry it out.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

I sighed and bent my legs so I was sitting on my toes. "Great" I shook my head and looked at Lucas. "I saw your brother at the library..." He stood up and waved a hand "There is something seriously wrong with him, he needs some kind of help man..." I shrugged a little then looked at Erin then back to Luke. They had made it. I felt my heart give a little jump thinking it could work between Emma and himself... no. I wasn't that lucky. Nothing ever worked out in my favor, but I'll be damned if I wouldn't let it this time. I needed her... and it freaked me out entirely...
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

I had followed Raul "Help... really help is what i need your right i need help i need someone to help me die, i need to be killed Raul" I say making my presence known.
"Hey big brother, how you and the new immortal ms Reid been... im guessing you didn't like your wedding gift so since i took her life why don't you take mine brother it will be poetic you'll be more famous then the Salvatores" I say to him look at him and i could barely make eye contact with my brother. I was so sorry, i was spouting off nonsense i wanted to be put out of my misery.

I walk up to Lucas and just stand before him..."Go ahead rip out my heart... COME ON YOU COWARD AFTER WHAT I DID KILL ME!!!" i scream

OOC: I was told i could join this thread, he said he like that it would add more drama
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:54 pm

I don't even blink. I push Erin behind me. No. Cowards kill for revenge. I'm not a coward. You can live with what you've done. You've got an eternity to get over it. My face is stony and my eyes are icy. I'm done with Casper's BS.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Really Lucas i can see the hatred in your eyes, i know you want me dead i have an eternity of a ghost haunting me, distorting my vision and senses. I'm not asking you to do this for revenge as a act of mercy i ruined what relationship we had. Hell i ruined even starting a relationship with Johnathon... Lucas. I say this with tears in my eyes slightly

We can never be what we were before, just end it... end the misery i'm trying to deal but you don't know the hell im going through. He's trying to get me to destroy my life, i can't kill myself...i am trying to make amends, im even helping kendall learn to protect herself from the likes of me... I stare at him with nothing but love and regret and pity for my actions
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 pm

I shake my head. No, I'm not giving you the easy way out. You can earn my forgiveness, and you can make a damned effort to free yourself of the curse. I step forward. You got yourself into this, now you can get yourself out. Don't go around asking people to kill you. It's pathetic, brother. I put my hands on his shoulders. I am working on fucking forgiving you, but these random pity sprees aren't helping your cause. Stop trying to get others to help you; help yourself. Be a man, Casper. Be a Reid and man up. I soften my gaze.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 am

I was shaking behind Luke as I was gripping onto his jacket at that moment. I dared to not speak or look up at all then. If I was still a human, I would of been panicking and trying to run away from this, but I knew that Luke was going to keep me safe no matter what was going to happen in that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 am

Be a Reid you know you think thats the answer for everything be a man gwt over the supernatural hallucinations that feel just as real as you live and breathe because thats what a Reid man can do boyscout we are super resilient to coercion, temptation and magic curses ...wait didnt you fall victim to a curse that made you believe Kendall was dead that led you into Erins arms but its so easy for the oldest reid to cast judgement and say get over it.
I blur past him and see Erin and fuck being humble I was going to tell the truth....
i cant help myself i cant free myself i know because this curse can only be lifted if another hunter takes up the burden. That or i die.. you all call it being pathetic but how do you rid yourself of a spirit when your only options is to die or find its successor. You may see what i did as a betrayal but i knew lucas couldnt do it harming his pretty wife to turn her immortal. So the spirit knew it would earn his hatred and knew only i had the strength necessary to do it. I wanted to make you immortal gir him when the time came but it fucked with my mind hoping luke would kill me...i saw my cousin and father not you....i heard their voices not yours.

I move away from her......I will be going...i guess me being here is a mistake oh and luke make sure you never bite her or else she is dead....klaus is the cure remember. I say as I go
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 am

As Luke stepped up to Casper I took a step up to stand more in front of Erin. Casper was on edge, just like at the library. I didn't want her to get hurt, or Luke, no one for that matter. Casper was talking and talking about curses and I shook my head, there was always an answer. He moved up to Erin and spoke, going on and on before stepping back. I had my hands ready to grab him in an instant. I wouldn't let anything happen to Erin, she was Luke's wife, and a friend to me as well now. I felt my blood boiling as this whole scene played out and then he stepped away talking about not biting her and everything like that. My eyes flashed to Luke and then when he stepped back I stepped back crossing my arms. "Man..." I didn't know what to say. I was semi speechless. "You alright Erin?" I didn't look at her, my eyes were trained on Casper's back as he walked away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)   Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling upon friends. (Raul, Lucas, Erin)
Page 1 of 1