Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMy friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aMy friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

My friend is the enemy!(?)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 pm

"I don't know. Probably with something that I really need to work on? What would you suggest?"
I'm looking at him and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 pm

I nod. Hand to hand combat. I widen my stance and keep my hands at my sides. Punch me. You can't hurt me, go ahead. Punch me, full speed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 pm

At first I'm not sure if he's serious, but when I look him in the eyes I can see his determination. Well, he's probably right, but I will try it. I nod with a little smile on my face and get ready. My fist is alread in the air and I'm aiming for the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 pm

I reach up and grab her wrist stopping her fist mid-air. I keep a hold of her wrist and take a dagger out of my back-pocket. I place it in her hand and close her fingers around it. First lesson: even if I tell you to punch me, put a dagger in your hand first. Never attack any supernatural with your bare fists. Second lesson: never go for the head. I'll survive that. Always aim for my heart or the torso at the very least. I let her wrist go.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:18 pm

I nod and clear my throat. I can feel my cheeks blush. Of course I had to know that. That is going to be a very long lesson. After I take the stake I want to try something else. I turn around and try another punch, this time I throw him on the ground and point the stake on his heart. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 pm

I grin. Much. No hesitation, ever. You hesitate and you die. Very good. I nod my approval.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

I speed through the woods and jump on a deer and snaps its neck and I dig into the cut and cup blood in my hand and drink "Hmm. Tasty. Not as good as human blood." I get up from the corspe and wipe my mouth. Eversince I became a hybrid.. My humanity has utterly left and I became a killer.. It wasnt my fault. I couldn't decide. All that's left is my human body and emotions. I look behind me to see Lucas and some chick holding a stake to his chest "MOVE AWAY FROM HIM" I say as my fangs come out and I speed to them and push her away with speed to another tree. It didnt kill her though. "Are you ok Reid?" I look at the girl laying on the tree "Who is this? I'm in the mood for human blood.".
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

I blur upright and help Victoria up. I grit my teeth. She's off limits, Sasha. Don't touch her. I mean that. I'm done with Sasha's bullshit. I am tired with her being impulsive.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 pm

"Its not my fault I tried to save you." I pushed my hair back
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 pm

I look at the girl angrily and look down my arm, I'm bleeding. Great. "Okay, well, does somebody have anything I can put on the wound?"
My head hurts as well and I feel dizzy, everything start to get blurry. Oh no...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 pm

I sigh and rip of a piece of my shirt before handing it to her. Here, I never liked this shirt anyway. Victoria, meet my least favorite supernatural, Sasha. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm

I put it on the wound but it is all red in seconds. "That didn't help really well, but thanks anyways." I look at the girl named Sasha appraisingly. "Well, I wish I could say nice to meet you, but that would be a lie." I blink many times, but now I see black spots everywhere. I really don't feel good at all. "Luke, I think I should go. I start to feel...not normal." I try to stand up but I can't, because I fall over at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 am

"Oh ha,ha,ha." I say sarcastically "May you tell me why you were pointing a stake to his chest?" I crack my knuckles. Not to threaten, it's just if you crack a deers neck, it's not too good on the hands.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 am

"Even if I would tell you, you probably wouldn't understand it." I close my eyes and hold my head. It's wet. I look on my hands and they are all red.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:39 am

"I think id understand." I lay back on the tree
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:44 am

I really don't feel well, so I just look at Luke and indicate him with my eyes to tell her the whole story.
Maybe the dizzy feeling would disappear if I would close my eyes for a while....
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:50 pm

I blur to Victoria and sit her down against a tree. Keep your eyes open, Tory. Focus on me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm

I hear his voice from far away...I'm so tired. I try to smile and also open my eyes for a little bit. It doesn't work. "Luke, I want to sleep...can we just...can I take a break...?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 pm

I sigh and bite my wrist. drink. Don't argue. Drink.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm too weak to argue with him, I just can shake my head, but he already pushes his wrist on my mouth. I swallow his blood and my mind starts to get clearer in seconds. In the same moment I get really pissed and the hunter inside of me shouts that I should kill the hybrid called Sasha who is standing right there and looking at me with a grin on her face.
"I will kill you!" I scream, take the nearest dagger and rush towards her.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

Bites : 53

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 pm

The hunter dashed at me with a dagger "Bad choice Barbie." I blur to her and knock the dagger out her hand and I kick her back "Bad choice even if you just got healed. Your lucky he doesn't want me to kill you. " I then disappear before she could get back up.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

Bites : 53

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:37 pm

OOC:Oops I used Alistair not Sasha. I was posting as Sasha xD
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:14 pm

I sigh and help Victoria up. Sorry about her behavior. Then again you did attack her, but honestly I would've done the same. She deserved it. I'm tired of Sasha's behavior, but honestly I have to give Victoria props. That was pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 pm

I try to stand up again but I'm totally weak now. Okay, I have no clue why I did it. I can't even remember when I stood up and attacked the girl. Oh my god, the hunter in me had way too much control over my body. "I can't stop myself, Luke" I say and look at him. I just feel the pain in every part of my body.
"She made me so angry! And I'm new in this, I still have to learn to control myself. But I can't!"
A tear is falling down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:15 pm

I wrap my arms around her and hug her to me. Hey it's okay. It's okay. You'll learn control. It's okay. I rub her back. Looks like I've become the big brother of a hunter. I seem to be pretty good at taking on that role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My friend is the enemy!(?)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next