Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reid Party (open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReid Party (open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aReid Party (open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reid Party (open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reid Party (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:37 pm

I stand up as I then spotted the new guest and walked besides Luke at that moment and grabbed his hand very gently, squeezing it just as gently right then. My eyes looked at the new guest as I wondered what he was now. There were supernatural creatures everywhere in this house and I was the only human.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:43 pm

I cross my legs and twirl my finger around at him "Heard that" Someone picked up a beer and I kicked them in the butt with my heel "Getcha own will ya!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 am

Vampires. OTHER hybrids and Humans... all in one place. I couldn't wrap my mind around it but I didn't say I word. Least it wouldn't be me now. In fact if I could go against everything my father ever said... I smirked and nodded seeing his eye contact putting up two hands. "No problem here kid" I said shaking my head, I stepped past him then into his home. I was a welcomed guest. Great. "So is your brother a Hybrid too? And Mystic Falls, do the people all know about this?" I nodded to the kids girlfriend as he stepped in and then smiled to the Vampire in the most kind way I could muster. I didn't want to be an ass but I didn't want to be on the negative side either. "Oh yeah, by the way, name's Raul." I turned to face the other Hybrid and then flopped down on the couch. "May I?" I reached down and grabbed a beer from the vampire's case and smirked putting it back. "The cheap stuff..." I smirked and looked back to the Hybrid with an amused look.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:49 pm

I smirk. don't mind her. The good stuff's in the cabinet. I smile. I'm Lucas, the oldest brother I don't know this guy but I'm not in the mood for games. He'd better decide whether he's a friend or an enemy now before I decide for him. I don't like guessing games
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Slowly I stood behind Luke as for some reason I was getting slightly scared at that moment. I did not know if him and I could trust the hybrids in the house right now. For some odd reason, my heart was beating greatly as my breath was slightly short. I did my deep breaths as I then slightly closed my eyes at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:57 pm

I put down the beer down and speeds inside "Is it such of a big deal just feed from one human? I won't kill them. I promise." I say, the beers don't fill me. I forgot to feed before I got here.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:35 pm

I was walking home from the school after just having a workout just for the hell of it when I heard music coming form a house. A party? And no one told me? That is both a travesty and a party foul. Since I took a shower in the boys locker room at school, I didn't stink but I had my gym bag. Well I should just go see if its a party worth going to. I went the front stairs and knocked just to see who woukd answer. A party might actually be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Excuse me for a momentI go to open the door. I see Tyler standing in front of me. Ty, how you doing, man? I step aside. Come on in, it's open invitation. I'm glad you're here bro; Cass and Jon organized this thing. I'm just here to make sure they don't destroy my house. It's good to see Tyler. It's been a while. I consider Ty to be a good friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm

I couldn't help but smile at the little vamp girl. I felt to old to be here though. Interesting enough it wasn't helping the fact I would party with these kids and teach them maybe in a couple days... Oi. She wanted to feed and my stomach growled, I had eaten earlier. And though I was a hybrid and that instinct was in my too, I couldn't do it. I had grown up hating vampires because I was a werewolf, now, I was half of one thanks to some prick in New York who turned me. If I ever saw him again who knows what I would do. The knock on the door drew my attention back to Lucas, he spoke to someone named Ty at the door and invited him in. My attention was drawn back to the Vampire again. "So in this town, what is there to do for fun?" I needed to get the lay of the land, figure out what was what in this place. Cass and Jon, and they weren't here, must have been the guys brothers he spoke of, wonder where they were. My eyes were drawn to the human now and I smiled "So being a human, I miss that part about life, wasn't so complicated. What was your name again?" I smiled, she seemed so uncomfortable for some reason, as if her boyfriend would let anything bad happen I didn't think so. The guy was protective from the start, that was a good thing, I had a lot of respect for them all already.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Slowly, I looked down at my engagement ring and then up at the hybrid. "My name is Erin. It is nice to meet you sir." I was trained as a little kid to always show someone respect. Then, I looked down and grasped onto Luke's hand tightly, squeezing it. I knew nothing bad would happen to me as long as I was with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm

"There is the grill. My brother works as a late night shift to prevent me from going." I push my hair back from my face. I turn my head back and walk to Tyler "Tyler... I thank you again for getting rid of my little problem. Have a beer!". I throw a bottle to his hand. I knew hybrids had good reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 pm

I caught the bottle from Sasha. "Your welcome." I told her. I didn't know this was Lucas's house and I haven't seen him or Sasha since we unsired here but they seem interesting to party with. "So I guess the party just started?" I asked Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:54 pm

I smirk. Yeah pretty much. I laugh. I'm a great role-model as I give you under-age teens alcohol. Whatever I don't even really help out with the team that much anyway. How've you been Ty?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 pm

I stood besides Luke as I looked at the new hybrid who has entered the house. This party was truly turning out to be a hyrbid + one human party. I bit my lip shyly as I then looked down at the ground at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

I nodded to to both the ladies as they spoke to me. Mystic Grill, I had been there once today already. Good to know she had family there. I stood up and walked over towards the kitchen opening the fridge. The good stuff was in here huh? I opened the freezer and smiled. Vodka. Then next to the fridge was something darker and I grabbed it twisting off the cap. I opened cupboards and found a cop reaching in and grabbing down a few pouring some into each. I lifted the glasses into the living room and held one out to both Ty and Lucas while handing two towards the girls. The one cup towards Lucas had a twenty wrapped around it. I never open something without meaning to pay for it, if he didn't take it oh well, I'd leave it on the counter then. "Thanks for the warm welcome, now lets get started shall we?" I looked between the guys then to the girls knowing at least the vampire would drink it. Something hard might help her push past the urge she craved so bad...
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 pm

I place the glass down as I was simply just going to drink some water. I was not in the mood to be drinking alcohol at all that night. The only times I drink is when it is just Luke and I and I will drink a bit on my wedding, but not here at a party. "Thank you for the drink, but I will stick to my water."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 pm

I set down the can Sasha got me and took what this other guy gave me because it was the good stuff. "I've been alright, just bored." I said and then looked to the other guy. "Thanks for the drink man." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

I take a long swallow of my drink before wrapping a protective arm around Erin. I'm not sure if I like this Raul guy yet. He hasn't seemed to decide whether we're going to be friends or not. I don't like uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 pm

"Thanks for the drink" I drink the whole cup and puts it on the table. "Would your genius brother think to consider the amount of hunters in the city?" I whisper towards Luke. I had an encounter with Alistair. He was one of the five.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reid Party (open)   Reid Party (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reid Party (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2