Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Staff_zps08fc6213

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBreaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Liz_zpse62da61aBreaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:47 pm

"Im going in" I say at i am at the lockwood residence but in their underground prison you could say. My brother didn't want me to go it as I might get killed but it is necessary the only way to motivate the Hybrid Casper into breaking the Sire bond he refuses to forcibly put himself through the pain but if he doesn't then I will kill him. We need allies and although i want to kill him Naya said that he shows promise and could be a great deal of help.

"You see me here so you know that I have the urge to kill you just like you had the urge to kill vampires when you were just a normal werewolf but I wonder if you hybrids still hate regular vamps but thats besides the point change now or i'll kill you, with those chains on you it will be quite easy" I say shooting two wooden bullets into his right leg, they were coated with Wolfsbane but he dropped to one knee and lunged at me but the chains held him back as he was centimeters from my face his eyes warped and dark and his fangs bared.

The urge is strong man me and this Casper person must be on the same page mentally i can see the frustration and rage inside him but its necessary. The others wait outside because they can't deal with his screams as he tried to do it but he couldn't, i guess im the inscentive.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:56 pm

"Whoa its the big bad hunter taunting a chained hybrid real tough... you don't know what its like i was freed from the pain when i became a hybrid now you want me to go through it again, GAAAHHHH I won't ... i won't i don't care about the sire bond... LUCAS COULDN'T CONVINCE ME YOU THINK BRINGING ME HERE WILL" I say as i dig my nails into my leg pulling out the wooden wolfsbane bullets god they burn like crazy.
The hunter looks at me and says one time..."TURN" he says in a authoritative tone

"Sorry buddy i don't like to deal with authority, im sired to klaus other then that im my o.....GAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I scream as i writhe in pain rolling around on the floor six shots were fired into my stomach and chest...."AAAHHHHH...THAT WON'T KILL ME" I say as i drop to my knee's and he walks up within range and I was immediately struck down. This hunter has more balls then I thought but still he made a mistake coming in close. I use my hybrid speed and punch him in the stomach and then a right straight bloodying his face sending him flying but he takes it, i guess he's like me and has a lot of pride too bad im going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm

I pace back and forth as I am torn as I am uneasy about what is going on.
"Did you guys hear that it was gunshots, what the hell is going on he fired his weapon I thought he was just going to keep in to protect himself. He started off shooting

My brother is fighting a dangerous hybrid, i should work on my magic maybe use a protection spell . I grab one of Noah's shirts from his car and begin to meditate and use some powders and herbs for spells. I look at my grimiore and begin to chant a protection spell for Noah. I hope he's ok
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:25 pm

I stand up damn that punch had hurt but it wasn't out of instinct or survival this damn hybrid has training and the way he's posed it looks like its in boxing. Thank God im slightly enhanced or else that would have killed me, instead of just bloody my lip. I see the look in his eyes as the blood drips, the vampire in him must be stronger right now.
"Ok talking won't work but im going to make you change, even if it kills me" I say as I drop my gun and get into a fighting stance with two stakes.

I go in close narrowly avoiding a left hook by ducking under and he comes back with a right but i stab his arm with the stake defensively and I see the smoke rise as his skin burns... and hear his scream but he takes the pain and bites me...

"AAAHHH You ...SON OF A BITCH" I curse out as I stab him through the chest with the first stake causing hm to drop, ad impale him with the second stake. He screams so loud but i grab the shackles with Vervain and tie it around his neck as it burns him and pull tightly.
"TURN OR I WILL KILL YOU" I say
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm

I seem to have no choice,.. as i feel the chain begin to burn and practically saw through my neck....the pain was bad but still nothing compared to turning but he was serious he would kill me, no he wanted to kill me. "FUCK...mm..mmm GAAAHHH!!!!!" I let out a scream as i trigger the change and my ribs crack first and i drop to the ground but the hunter stays on top of me, hell it was not the first time i triggered it and stopped but i kept going..."GAAHHH... DAMN IT....AHHHH" I scream some more as my arm bends backwards damn the best thing to do is completely give into the change. My body begins to shrink and my spine collapses as claws begin to grow but its not complete, I feel everything every bone shattering if i could cry right now i would. I use werewolf speed to try to pull the chains out and shake him off and pull the chains off the ground and off of me but the hunter wouldn't let up.

After a half hour of forcing the change finally the final stages set in and my mind goes, kill ...roam that is all i want to do. Soon everything for me goes black and i loose all control
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Soon Caspers transformation enters its final stages and i get off of him and get ready to get out but one of his chains break loose but I cannot let him get out in this state. Xavier, and Naya would be killed. So I lock the gate back up and carefully move sideways as the beast keeps its eyes on me watching my every move. Wolfsbane or not this thing was berserk now I don't even think in this state werewolves even register the pain of wolfsbane.

I grab the chain link that got loose, its a showdown as I run to the clamp but of course the wolf is faster soon it is on my back and i feel its claws dig into my back and its teeth tear through my shoulder. Blood is pouring out of the bite wound... shit it was close to the neck...."AAAAHHHH...NO" I say using my will power to gain my composure and elbow the thing off of me and it just rebounds and lunges again toppling me as i hold its claws back from digging into my chest as i bob my head to avoid being ripped apart by its teeth. There is no escape but i have to make a sacrifice, as i drop my left hand and the Wolf tears into my right arm. I hold back my scream as my left hand reaches the gun and i shoot the wolf multiple times twice in the head and it drops, seemingly unconscious and i use my good arm to crawl to the gate before it heals and recovers. My vision blurred, "Ahhh..ca...ca...can't die Noah" I say to myself urging myself to go on. My body is limp as i open the gate but that was a mistake in one bound the wolf breaks the shackles and escapes. I...I ...Failed but i feel the life leaving me...I...I can't ...go on... I guess this is it. My last thought as the life leaves my body
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Bites : 31

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:58 pm

I hear the screams and use my werewolf speed to go down but the wolfed out casper bolts out....Oh no i should go after him before he kills someone but I notice that Noah didn't come running out, so before i go check to follow Casper i go and check on Noah as he may be hurt but I wasn't prepared to see what I saw. Noah bloodied and not moving, my god the smell of his blood had filled the room he must have lost pints. I speed up to him and look at him grip his face and check his pulse, he's not breathing and no pulse. He...He..He's Dead.
"Oh...oh my GOD!!! XAVIER GET DOWN HERE QUICK" I scream as soon he comes in and runs to his brother, he looks frantic i turn as tears fall from my eyes, Noah is dead... i can't believe it he's so strong and tough... my god... but for his sake i have to stop Casper, besides i can't watch this so i blur away and follow Caspers scent.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm

I am horrified at what I see... "NO...no...no...NOAH ...BROTHER!!!" There...there is so much blood, and i feel nothing he ...he has passed away. I tear up as i hug his body, and cry actually wail so loudly the brother i just began knowing. "NO... No there has to be a way, im a witch servant of nature its time nature serves me" I say as i clutch him and begin saying a mantra.

"BOY DON'T ...let him be he died a warriors death don't attempt to cheat fate" I hear my mothers voice, no i feel her and see her right before me.
"No mom...i i am pushing forward, i can bring his soul back, no i will bring his soul back" I say as i channel more power looking for Noah's soul

"PLEASE XAVIER DON'T YOUR WALKING A FINE LINE THE SPIRITS COULD PUNISH YOU, THIS COULD BORDER ON EXPRESSION" She says as her spirit form grabs my hand and looks into my tear ridden eyes, what the hell was expression but i don't care..., i look at my mom and chant locking her out of my mind, as her spirit for fades i keep channeling... and feel a dark power attempting to consume me but i find Noah's soul, in the after life and quickly pull him back...back to the mortal plane.
I stop..."Oh my god what was that, it was close but Noah, Noah please wake up" I say as i feel a faint pulse...he...he's alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)   Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the bond (Open) (M) (Blood and Gore)
Page 1 of 1