Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Staff_zps08fc6213

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nfull moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Liz_zpse62da61afull moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Bites : 31
Awesomeness : 0

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Empty
PostSubject: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm

I wasn't able to make it in time and lock myself up as the moon reached its Apex in the sky. Noah drove irradically trying to reach the forest in time so the change could take place, Xavier was trying to use magic to slow down the process as every bone in my body broke. I howl in pain repeatedly....."GAAAHHHH!!! YOU...GUYS HA...HAVE TO LEAVE ME...AAAHHH I Don't WANT TO KILL...YOU BOTH" I manage to say as we near the forest but there is no time, i realize that by the time we reach i probably would have completed the change. So i burst out the side door eyes yellow heart beating and shrinking as my bones continue to bend and break but I run with my supernatural speed deep into the forest. Soon its complete and im in the forest howling in my wolven form searching for prey while the moon is full.

Last edited by Naya Summer on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

Bites : 115

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Eragon, was in the woods. It was a Full Moon And he was waiting for a Werewolf to come by. He had a Long Silver Blade in his hand very sharp. Silver did nothing for the werewolves, but it was not meant to harm any wolves, It was Meant to kill them by cutting there heads off. Shaking his head, as he wore nothing he was naked. He was wearing for something, at once he saw a werewolf come by, He grabbed the hilt of his blade, and deprecation the werewolf killing it in the process, a second on came, then it dropped dead, five more came at the same time, and all dropped at the same time. He was not your Ordinal Vampire.. And young werewolves had no chance of overpowering a 999 year old vampire, even in there Wolf Form, the man had years of training, and his even fought Klaus and his Sibling. He had a goal, and that goal was to Kill Klaus and His Line of Vampires including himself. He noticed a Werewolf. Coming and he looked at it."If I would you I would turn away." He told it.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Naya saw many of her brethren get killed by this monster all it took was one bite and even if she were to get killed he would die also, a painful death fitting of the monster that he is. I had many responsibilities, i promised Noah i'd help him and his endeavors damn and killing Eragon was one of them, but Klaus was a bigger problem then this reject. All this had been running through my mind I didn't know what to do so I Howl to warn others not to come near this area, and the surviving ones fled also. So I do the same thing and speed off all I had to do was survive for the moment, it wasn't natural to flee the urge to kill vampires was strong, hell in wolf form i felt like Noah imagine dealing with this hatred all the time. But i manage to run, and run till I can't run no more and then everything goes black. I was lost in the darkness as my body shifted back to normal but i was unconscious laid out in the forest, barely awake i believe i saw Francis watching over my body
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Eragon, saw the wolf ran, like the dog it was. before it shifted back, a body was standing in front of it, Eragon Smiled, he appeared before this Man, and sloved the silver blade right through his stomach and coming out of his spine, before bringing his hands towards his neck and speaking."Night Night." he said, as He snapped his neck, before grabbing his body and tossing him towards the tree. He looked at the woman's body, Nice for a werewolf, but not his taste, he liked the teenagers with lean slime, and little asses with small breasts, she was good looking and had to much, he grabbed, her hair, and placed her over his shoulder, and they left the area, hours later, she would wake up hanging upside down, with her legs spread out ward. Tied very tightly, with Wolfsbane Binds, and Wolfsbane blade impaling her, Entire body. She would be in gruesome pain."Nice, Pose. Tell me what you know, or help me Lucifer, I will kill you." He told her harshly.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Naya awoke to excruciating pain but it was nothing compared to the pain of transforming is what she told herself as the wolfbane burned her skin. "Gaaahhh you sick fuck, ooo i can't wait till we kill you should have bit you when i had the chance....aaahhh WHAT DID YOU DO TO FRANCIS?" i asked enraged. The son of a bitch didn't even give me clothes, i saw my blood running down my body, shit werewolf or not i could bleed out, we were not immortal. What the hell did he want to know from me of all people
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 pm

I was taking a long walk through the forest when I heard the distinctive howl of a werewolf. I walked into a clearing to see a man snap a werewolf's neck., I'm not exactly one to start fights, but who knows, I could use the exercise. I spot the blade in the man's hand. I ignore Naya's complaints at my indifference to her well-being. Nice grab. I'd peg you for a hunter, but I think you have other motives for killing this one. Maybe they're similar to mine. Without taking my eyes off Naya, I extend my hand for the man to shake.. I'm Lucas, Lucas Reid, approximately 400-500 years old. Newly made hybrid and eternal hater of Klaus. You killing Klaus' hybrids too, along with this one's kind? If so, I think that's my cue to leave. If not, well, consider me an asset to your killing spree. I look into the vampire's eyes unflinching. He'd be a fool not to let me be an asset; I'm more useful fully mobile than dead.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Eragon glared at the Man" 400 to 500 years old, And a Hybrid." And Vampires thought Lucifer was not real, fucking idiots. Shaking his head he spoke. And Grabbed the mans hand, with a firm shake of his hand he looked at the man's eyes."I would not cross me if I was you. I will give you the same Respect to people I trust, cross that Line, I will murder you. In cold blood, this is no threat, but a simple warning to not backstabbing your friends." He said calmly, where Eragon Came from respect, Honor, and Loyalty Meant something."Killing her, would be foolish, I like to enjoy my pray. I I am going to torture her, tell me little dear." He came up to her face, and kicked her so head, to knock the poor woman out. If she survived the kick she would be lucky."I am Eragon, Klaus's First Vampire Turned, of Royal Russian Blood." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:02 pm

I offer him a small smile and nod of understanding. With those values, I think that we'll get along just fine. I turn to Naya. Didn't mother ever tell you to stay away from the woods at night? They can be quite- I smirk at Eragon. dangerous. I kneel down so I'm eye level with her.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

"Dangerous... ha my entire life is centered around danger, your pathetic a dog mixed with a little bat playing assistant, im glad your no longer a werewolf exactly because any pack would be ashamed of you, my only regret is that turning and biting you wouldn't kill you" I say smiling bloodied but smiling and hopefully i'll die soon. I look at Eragon...."Look just kill me you pussy you got me tied up naked, cut up and your burning me with wolfbane you must be some sick freak treating this like some kind of jungle interrogation what the fuck do you want to know so i can make sure to keep my mouth shut" I say as i Spit blood at him.... "Thats what I think of you and your royal blood, hahahah the Russian Empire fell a long time ago buddy don't think you can claim that anymore your just a pathetic bloodsucker holding on to some meaningless status. If you were so fucking royal you'd rule all these abominations but your still klaus's bitch"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 pm

He glared at the woman."Pussy? the nerve you have calling a Russian Prince that, is very amazing I am surprised that you would run you're mouth like this, I'll tell you what, Tell me the, location of all The Werewolf Packs and I will make sure you die quickly, If you don't, I have a feeling you do but if you don't." He said slowly, flicked his fingers, as he pulled a string from the tree and Naked tied up, and impaled still perfectly alive Francis was there."He will die. I am Given you power over life an Death, You fail to do so. Then I will kill you both, then rape your dead body."When she split blood at him, that drove him over the edge, he picked up his silver sword. And twirled it towards her vagina, then tipping the Clirtious, and running down her stomach."Know what's funny, once I cut in between, you won't be able to have babies if you live. I doubt you will heal fast enough to recovery, due to Wolfsbane." He said, cutting down in a thin line going deeper before stopping and twisting the blade."What was that you mut?" He asked, he did not smirk nor mock her, his voice was as calm as feather.

(Zen, at the top of your first post, edit well not edit, just put in ooc tags, Warning, this Thread contents Mass Number of Blood Gore, Possible, Sex. So young viewers won't read.)
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm

I began tearing up, Francis the reason i was here in Mystic falls life hung in the balance. I thought of him and all the friends i have made here so far, Noah, Xavier, even that dog Sergiy shit i needed help. To give up the packs and my kind, he'd just kill me and it'd be a werewolf genocide all over again. I was good at putting up a poker face but i couldn't hide the pain in my heart now the physical torture was cake compared to this. "Please don't do this would you have a goddamn heart, i know that is something you lost long ago but why do this what do you hope to achieve?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Her Skills of sweet talking would not work, he drove the Blade deeper into her stomach."Trying sweet talk a Vampire who has a Grudge over Klaus, for turning my entire family. And Me ending up killing them. I have nothing to Lose, With the Exception of my newly Ally. If He is Loyal, I will grow attached, and Have attachments. But as for now, I only trust him. I have nothing to lose Like I said, you're only hurting yourself when delaying my order. I do wonder." he said, twisting the blade one more time this time deeper into her stomach reaching her womb."ONe more twist, and you're womb is gone, I suggest you tell me all the Packs Names, Alphas, Betas, Gammas, Deltas, Omegas, Zetas, and Psi, and there Locations and Hang Out. If you step out of line, You're friend loses an arm." He said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

I am no fan of Naya's behavior, but this is cruel and sadistic. I've had enough. That's enough Eragon. I know Naya. You won't get anything out of her this way. Leave her be. There are better ways to get information. She's a low member in the packs; she doesn't know a thing, let alone who her Alpha is. I attempt to calm the storm in my eyes. I am not a monster. I do not torture people. He'd best stop before I throw him across the forest.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm

He hated being partnered with People, but if he had to get trust back he better have give that trust back, He glared at,Lucas and spoke."Very well, but know this, Next time I am stopped without a good cause, I will kill the victim Instantly." He decided, to let Lucas have this one. He span, his blade around and cut the ropes off, Franic, but leaving the metal vervin inside him, while, he then cut down the ropes off Naya he straddled her and slapped her in the face, before opening her mouth and splitting inside it."Lucky. I am nice." He lied. Before sighing."Well, Lucas, this is just the first taste of what I can do In interrogation I can do much worse. So be ready." He said calmly. She still had knives inside her, which prevented her from making movements, he got off her and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Thank god. I think he needs to go take a breather. Eragon, why don't you go to the Grill. I will finish up here. I will deal with Eragon later. For now, I'll take care of Naya and this Francis person.

OOC: Start a new thread at Grill, while Lucas takes care of Naya here? I'll have to tell your character that I'm not 400 years old. Unfortunately admin has now told me that I can't have the reincarnation curse. So, that's that. I don't want to tell you how to write your character, but maybe have Eragon not kill Lucas for that. I don't know never mind.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:55 pm

I look up at the hybrid I didn't catch his name but i didn't care working for that monster made him look low in my opinnion. "What your going to take care of me, what let me guess your gonna fuck me and have your fun, is that why you wanted him to leave well Fuck you" I say as i look at Francis
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm

She doesn't remember me from the park? Or the grill? She kissed me at the grill. Must be kissing a lot of guys to have forgotten me. Naya, you don't remember me, do you? Lucas. Lucas Reid? You kissed me at the grill? Mistook me for Tyler at the park? I'm not on his side Naya. I'm trying to save your life. I don't like Klaus, but I don't think all the people that he's turned deserve to die. I'm sorry for what Eragon did to you. I kneel down and look at her wounds. I bite into my wrist and hold it out. Drink, it'll heal you. I look over at Francis. I'll take care of him when you're healed, okay? Trust me, Naya. I'm not like Eragon. I don't torture people; Eragon's sadistic and cruel.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:14 pm

I smell him ... O god he was right "You look familiar and smell the same, Oh god your right... Lucas, how could you let him do that to me" I say as i grip my head the asshole must have given me a concussion from hitting me so hard thats why i didn't recognize Lucas from the start. "I thought we were friends Luc but you let him violate me why, I know you think of me as a slut but its because of this i never wanted to feel this weak again in my life, i thought being a werewolf would give me the power to stop things like this from happening" I hug him as i cry
"Did anyone tell you that theres a blonde guy that looks kinda like you, maybe if you were a blonde i'd screw you" I say trying to joke but the tears kept falling out
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 pm

I let her hug me as I feel a twinge of guilt. I wrap my arms around her and let her cry. I rub her back soothingly. I'm sorry, Naya. I need him to trust me. If he doesn't; he'll kill me before I get the chance to figure out why he wants to kill all these people. I won't let this happen again, I swear. I don't think you're a slut, by the way. I think that you need to be careful with who you get involved with, but every girl wants a little fun every once and a while, right? And no, I've not had the pleasure of meeting this "hunky blonde guy." I feign a hurt expression. Damn, you don't want to screw me? I must be getting old. I rub her back and speak again with more seriousness. I think you're great Naya, but I'd much rather be a big brother to you. I think you need one. I try to smile, but it comes out as more of a frown.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm

"I smile ha kinda got one, Noah really but he's not like us well like you were it would be nice to have a big brother who was a werewolf" I say releasing him from the embrace. "You don't need to get him to trust you just help us kill him and be done with it, ahh i wish i wasn't forced to change or else I would have been able to fend him off or I would have been with Noah or Xavier, whats it like not being ruled by the moon the only pain you feel is what you choose to go through, whats it like having a choice. Then again do you have a choice, your sired to klaus just like Francis right" I say pulling the blade out of him hoping he'd wake up soon
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Eragon's more powerful than you think, Naya. I need him to trust me fully, that way I can surprise him. No werewolf, pack or not, can take him. I was sired to Klaus. I broke it. Seemingly my many years being tortured by terrorists have made my ability to resist people screwing with my head. I stand and pull Francis so that he is resting against a tree. That's the only perk of being a hybrid, not being controlled by the moon. Naya, don't go after Eragon. I'll deal with him. You'll get yourself killed.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:48 pm

"You know maybe your not such a asshole but if you tell anyone you saw me naked im gonna rip your hybrid balls off, now go i heard you say you'll meet him later and i'll stay away but not so sure that my friends will" I hug him one more time, "Thank you, your the 2nd guy since i been here that helped me and didn't try to screw me, oh if you run into a werewolf named Sergiy beat him up for me please"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:55 pm

I smile at her attitude. Sergiy, huh? I might make an extra effort to run into him now. Be safe, Naya. I kiss her forehead in a brotherly way and hybrid speed out.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Leaves the Woods.

(Sorry for the small Post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)   full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore) Empty

Back to top Go down

full moon (open)(m)(blood and Gore)
Page 1 of 1