Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

Bites : 47
Awesomeness : 0

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Jon was making his way towards the school, he was a Freshman, and a hot one, he had black jeans, black socks, black boots, black t-shirt, a back up on his back, and he was leaning on the lockers, he was glancing up at the ceiling, school sure was weird. He hated school, but he still had to take school. He looked around and sighed, if only he had a girl life would be great.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

Bites : 87
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Alexa made her way onto school grounds after a really weird weekend. She met Lucas, went on a two minute date with him, almost left, kissed that weird girl who was being OC about finding Tyler, then left. It was like he was trying to get her mad or something. She didn't really care though. There was too much stress in her life with school and everything. What she really cared about was what he wrote in the note to her. Hybrid? What could that mean? Maybe he was crazy or something.

Pulling the doors open, Alexa turned a corner on the way to her locker. She bumped into some guy who was leaning on the ones near the corner she turned. Oh, I'm sorry! She said, before smiling and passing him to head to hers.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

He was was looking around and then noticed, a Female come by. She was very cute. And Amazing looking besides she was great looking smiling towards her he closed his eyes and followed her as she passed him."I"m Jonathan Reid." He asked her waiting for her to reply in the mean time he had reacted to something else."And who might you be you're name, that is." He asked her slowly. He shook his head slowly. And sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Alexa was almost at her locker when she heard something behind her. A voice. It was the guy she just bumped into. If he wasn't introducing himself, she would have thought he was coming to yell at her or something. Unfortunately, people could be that mean sometimes. Oh, hi! Nice to meet you. She said with a welcoming smile. I'm Alexa. She told him. Once again, sorry I kind of ran into you.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 am

Jon smiled at her, as she had paused and he gave her a gentle smile that came upon his handsome face. Shaking his head very calmly he sighed slowly towards himself and looked outward. Before speaking.”Pleasure is all mine, Miss Alexa. As well as the Honor is all mine. It by far the most pleasing way to meet someone so beautiful and full of life. If that made any sense.” He said, with a slight blush, Jon found a female he was attrite to. How sweet and cute."It's fine that you ran into me or pass me, don't worry about it hun. So what are you up to?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Alexa had never noticed this before but every guy she ran into was so charming and sweet. Jonathan was no exception. She was pretty sure no one had ever said it was an honor to meet her. He called her beautiful and full of life as well. Maybe it was the fact she was so nice and peppy. It wasn't really a bad thing, at least not to other people. She was neutral when it came to her personality. I think so. Alexa laughed, in reference to him wondering out loud whether it made sense.

Turning around, she pointed at her locker. I was just getting ready to head over to my locker. She told him.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 am

He looked at her and wondered what she might say in reply to his speech, would she react on impulsive, rude behavior, Madness, anger, or the sweet and nice way that some females tended to do. He didn't know the human mind was so hard to predict even for your modern day psychologist. He nodded as she said She thought so and she laughed how nice of her. He smiled at her and spoke."Well, we should hang out some time what do you think?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Alexa was a little confused when he asked to hang out. By what he just said she would of course mean that he meant just hang out. But after him saying she's all beautiful and full of life, he could have meant something else. Maybe it was better just to straight up ask him. You mean like a date? She asked, straight on.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm

He looked at her and smiled."If that's what you want to call it, sure thing." Well that was easier then asking her himself, jeez was he happy. Alexa was by far the most pretties thing he saw in his eyes, and trust Jon his seen Many pretty faces, but she was different.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Wow, this was possibly a new record. Out of all the guys that had asked her out in the past, and there were unfortunately many, this one definitely worked faster than the others. Of course he said just to call it whatever she wanted so maybe it wasn't and she was just fooling herself. Ugh, relationships are too confusing which is why Alexa chose not to ever be in long term ones. Um, okay then. Sure! She said, at first a bit uneasy but easing into it little by little.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Sure thing. So where would we be hanging? Would you want me to take you somewhere nice?" He asked her slowly. He smiled at her again and sighed right after that, she seemed very great, perfect, amazing, and he felt that he would be no good for her, seeing as he did not pick girls that were innocent as dates, or maybe he can change? Change was always Good in life.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 am

Alexa laughed. Well, I mean I'm totally a suburban type kid, so I never get out. She honestly said. Most people would think a cheerleader would never stay at home and always be out, drinking, having sex or something but she was different. She only did it that one time with that Salvatore and she doesn't even drink. So the nicest place I know is probably the Mystic Grill. She told him with an awkward look on that said 'sorry I'm such a geek'.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 pm

He looked at her and smiled,"Never got out, Shocking someone this shunning. I would have figured went out and had fun with her girlfriends, had sleep overs, Parties." He said towards her, he was not judging her in any way he would not do that he was going based on what she said and on observation. He smiled at her and shook his head, Mystic Grill was the nicest thing she got how sad. However he had other plans he was going to take her somewhere very very nice."I'll take you to an Italian Restaurant if you do not mind?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Alexa gave a shy smile. Weeeell. She said, shrugging feeling a tad social life-less for a cheerleader. It's true though. Someone like her should probably be partying and stuff but she's here in school being a loooooser. When he mentioned an Italian Restaurant she was mesmerized. Really? She asked, kind of super shocked.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Yes Really, I will pay for it, it." He told her slowly, smiling at her, before looking side ways."So, it's a date? I'll pick you up where?" He asked her slowly.

(Sorry for small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)   Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new Face(Alexa and Jon only)
Page 1 of 1