Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Staff_zps08fc6213

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nsomehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Liz_zpse62da61asomehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Empty
PostSubject: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm

She couldn't say she wasn't used to eating out.She hadn't ate a home made meal in years and she didn't really mind.At least this would give her some time to read the book she had gotten.She felt kinda silly carrying a book about vampires in hand but it had managed to catch her attention when she had visited the bookstore.She found a place on the wooden bar and set the book down,examining the cover carefully.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Jeremy walked into The Grill and went to sit down in his usual chair, only to find someone there. He sighed, slightly agitated since that seat had a view of the whole bar along with whoever walked into the door. He grabbed the seat down from the girl who was at his spot and ordered a Coke and a burger and fries.

He was still slightly high from spending most of his day and weekend staying away from everyone and in his own world. He glanced over at the girl, she was reading a book about vampires. He couldn't stop himself, he started cracking up, what were the odds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 pm

She turned the page only to find more words and a couple pictures.Her reading was interrupted by the sound of laughter.Her head immediately shot up and found that the voice belonged to a boy with brown hat and chocolate brown eyes to match.She looked down,feeling her cheeks turning a light shade of pink already."Oh your laughing about this thing?" She asked,holding up the book."Well I guess I would be laughing too if I saw someone carrying this around I mean.the thought of vampires walking around does sound pretty unrealistic and silly.." She admited.The young girl Looked at the boy with big hazel eyes and smiled."I'm Olivia" She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Jeremy stopped laughing after realizing he had embarassed her. He didn't mean to laugh at her, the thought of someone reading a book on vampires in Mystic Falls just made him lose it. ""Sorry." he said to her as she held up her book, but then he lost it again. This time he was laughing so hard he could feel his eyes tear up. It appeared she was clueless, which actually wasn't a bad thing.
He took a deep breath and looked at her, trying to be serious. "I'm Jeremy, I take it you're new to town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Okay so maybe finding a girl her age reading about vampires was kinda amusing but not so much that one would burst out laughing like he had.She tried to ignore it though and focus on his question.

She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and nodded."Yes actually,I just moved in with my Aunt.I must say,you guys have quite a lovely little town." She said smiling.Maybe to some this town might not be as interesting as it was to her.But she was used to the City life,living in Los Angeles for her whole life.A place like this was something she had never seen before and she kinda liked the quietness of it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Okay try to be serious, she doesn't know any better' he thought to himself as he listened to her. "That's cool, glad you like it." He said to her. It did seem like a great town from the outside, he wished he could see it again from that perspective. "So I take it you'll be attending high school here?" He asked her then took a drink of his Coke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 pm

She grabbed her glass of Lemonade and Scooted it closer to her,pushing the book off to the side."Unfortunately yes" She said letting out a soft chuckle.She suddenly realized that saying  that wasn't really too nice of her and she soon corrected herself."Oh!Im not saying that it's unfortunate that I have to attend the school here I mean I'm sure it's not that bad Its just..I'm not a big fan of being the new girl.."She said.ugh what to make a fool of your self Olivia! She took a quick sip of her soda before speaking again."What about you?I suppose your still in High School as well judging by the fact that you don't look old enough to even be 21"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Jeremy put his Coke down and turned in his chair so he was facing her more. "Yeah I know what you mean. It's no fun, but our school's pretty small so it won't take long to fit in. But it is quite unfortunate because it's high school." he said grinning at her. ""Yeah, unfortunately. I'm a junior, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Her face lit up as he mentioned that he was a junior.At least she would know someone at school and luckily for her he happened to be in her grade."Well I guess your the unfortunate one now considering the vampire-novel reading dork happens to be in the same grade as you." She said jokingly while grinning back .Despite being critized and out down by her mother over and over,Olivia didn't mind making fun of herself every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 pm

"Yeah I guess so." Jeremy said smiling at her and taking another drink of Coke. He was starving and wished his food would hurry up. "So what brings you to Mystic Falls?" He asked her. He was wondering if that book had a reason that she wasn't showing, or was purely coincidental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:31 pm

She let out a chuckle and shrugged."Oh well long story short,my mother is a druggie in need of rehab and my father is dead so it was decided I should live with someone else for now and my aunt insisted that this place would help me get my mind off of my past history and-"She stopped suddenly and then spoke up again."You know what I think I'll stop there before my short version ends up turning into a life story." She said before taking another sip of her drink.

She then remembered something her aunt had told her that kept bugging her.It had been in the back of her mind all day.And maybe Jeremy knew something that her aunt didn't seem to want to answer "You know my aunt kept warning me not go out at night because I was risking my life..Do you guys have some sort of serial killer going around or something?Sorry to ask its just..she didnt want to answer any of my questions.."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 pm

"Oh.." he said as he listened to her. It didn't seem like she had an easy life. "Well both my parents are dead if that helps at all." He didn't want to mention his aunt either, that would just scare her away, especially after what she said next.
He took a minute, trying to think how to answer that. "Well, no serial killers as of now. There are quite a few animal attacks though, during the both the day and the night. But most people that get attacked were at the wrong place in the wrong time, it's their own fault." He said shrugging and taking another drink. It was true that some innocent people did get attacked every now and then, but most of them were not innocent and knew what they were getting into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)   somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy) Empty

Back to top Go down

somehow it caught my attention (Jeremy)
Page 1 of 1