Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Sister (Primo/Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Sister (Primo/Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Sister (Primo/Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSister (Primo/Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aSister (Primo/Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Sister (Primo/Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Sister (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Sister (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Sister (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Sister (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Sister (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Sister (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Sister (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Sister (Primo/Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sister (Primo/Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Sister (Primo/Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

Sister (Primo/Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:55 pm

I sat in founders park waiting for Erin, she was going to bring one of the kids to have fun in the park while the other stayed with daddy.
I needed to talk to her anyway, i was still unsure about talking about the cure i hated that somewhere inside of me Casper had a hold of me.
I have shades on as it is a sunny and wait till my sister show's up
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Slowly I arrived at the park as I held Katherine in her little seat. She was blowing bubbles as her wide blue eyes were looking around he surrounds greatly as she then smiled up at me and made some noise of some sort. A small laugh escaped my lips as I then looked up and saw my brother. My engagement ring shinned brightly as it caught rays from the sun that shone brightly from above us. My legs then walked up and I sat down besides my brother with Katherine out of her seat and in my arms now. "Hello there brother."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Erin.. and here's little katherine awwww she looks more and more like you with each passing day. I say as i tickle the baby.

What have you been up to sis, how is being a mom treating you. he says
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Katherine laughed at her uncle tickling as she then smiled and blew some more bubbles once more at that moment right then and there. "Thank you Primo. And it is going by wonderfully. I could of not asked for a better man in my life to help me with having kids. And he is also the man that I am going to marry." I smile and look down at the diamond, sapphire, engraved engagement ring that Nic made me and smiled some more. Katherine placed her small hands onto the ring and touched it simply.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Thats wonderful sis i am glad but i need your help. Victoria is researching the cure and i agreed to help but im scared that your ex husbands brother's personality might surface and that isn't good for anyone. I say taking a sip of some coffee i brought in a thermos....
I catch Erin staring...she probably thought it was blood or alcohol.Whats its coffee, im not going to drink blood or alcohol around the baby you know....hmm come to think of it i drink a lot don't I.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Katherine then pulled onto my hair gently, but it did not hurt at all. "Primo...do you find it wise to butt into Victoria's life? Why is she looking up information about the cure anyway?" I did not really want to get caught into the troubles of Luke or Victoria. All I knew was that I was happy with Katherine, James, and Nic. They were the people that I worried about and cared about the most in this whole world.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm

I am not going to but in I just am going to tell her what i know that all. I just know it involves her father he was apparently researching it, i personally want to forget about it but i have a great deal of information about it, would it be wrong not to tell her what i know. I say to her as i lean back but i look at her and decide to change the subject.

What are your future plans for the kids, what are they going to learn do we have a future musician in the family. I say tickling Katherine some more
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Thank goodness he changed the subject. I was not in the mood to talk about the cure or something related to it at all. "Well, I am not so sure. Nic and I have not talked about their future yet. All I know is that I would do anything to give my kids whatever they wanted. Oh! Did you see the ring that Nic got me!" I showed him my engagement ring as I smiled from ear to ear at that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister (Primo/Erin)   Sister (Primo/Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sister (Primo/Erin)
Page 1 of 1