Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBrother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aBrother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 pm

There I was sitting at the bar as I was finally on my break. I had gotten a text from Primo saying that him and I had to talk. It was probably about how Luke and I got back together. A smile spread on my lips as I looked down at my wedding ring. Thank goodness him and I were together once more.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I walk into the bar and see Erin, I had heard that she and Luke are together again but i wanted to make sure that this was real and not a temporary thing.
So how are things between the happy couple so what finally got through Luke's thick skull, i know it wasn't me so what happened? I askes as i ordered a drink
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:50 pm

I sat down besides my brother as I then said, "Well, he slept with Rebekah and then he discovered that he was not to be with her. He regretted sleeping with her and then him and I were put up to meet one and other at a cafe. He got jealous as some guys were hitting on me. We then went to his car and we talked to one and other. We both regretted it and got back together. I know this is the real deal this time."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:56 pm

HE DID WHAT WITH REBEKAH....I'LL KILL HIM HOW COULD HE DO THAT AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPENED WITH YOU GUYS. I say in shock, I don't care if they were broken up it still felt like he cheated on my sister and with Rebekah of all people.
When the hell did this happen because im 2 seconds away from making you single again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:58 pm

My eyes widen at how protective he was in a matter of a couple seconds. "Primo, I slept with someone as well...He was from a pack of wolves, but I regretted it as he was ruthless and cruel. This all happened when he left..." I looked down as I felt the tears begin to roll down my cheeks at that moment.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Wait you did WHAAAT.... what thel hell is wrong with you guys...Who was the werewolf whats his name so i know who to kill...he took advantage of my sister so i have to rip his heart out now. I can't believe these guys, i would never do this to Katherine, regardless of what happened between us, this is too sudden for my sister to go sleeping around, and Luke and Bekah...this was all too much information.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 pm

That was when I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck at that moment. "Primo please." I whispered with sadness and fear in my eyes at that moment. The tears rolled down as I kept hugging my brother at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Fine i won't kill anyone but who the hell was it...i still think they took advantage of my sister...? i ask but i hug her back and pull her off of me... didn't want a big emotional display at the grill also not everyone knew we were family so it might look suspicious last thing we'd want is someone saying something to luke and he thinks Erin is unfaithful
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:37 pm

I then looked down as I said, "His name was Eric. I do not know where he is now. He kind of left me right after he made love with me. I do not even call it love making with what he did to me. I felt used." I then looked down at my hands away from my brother at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 pm

I hug her, this time real tight...I hated that she felt used..You sure you don't want me to kill him, where the hell did you even have time to meet someone else let alone a werewolf of all species. I say to her as I order her a drink, im buying of course and im learning a lot of new information so lots of alcohol is needed.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:32 pm

I took a sip of my drink as I then say, "I met him here. I was working and he was in here. He is gone and I have not seen him since that night. He really did just get up and leave me to cry in my bed." I knew that Luke and Primo were going to be there for me no matter what.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Bro and sis bonding   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Its ok i guess at least you and luke are back together but if i ever find this werewolf he's dead and as for Rebekah i may not be able to kill her but she will get a piece of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm

I shake my head as I then looked at him with my blue eyes. "Please don't Primo. Everything is fine noew."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:59 am

ok fine but im not completely ok with luke even though you slept with someone else also but then again im no angel...but i will drop it then. I told her of course i was lying but there werw bigger things going on now besides their issues
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:39 pm

I look at the clock and smiled a bit. "No worries brother." I said as I sipped my drink slowly at that moment.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 pm

So what now sis, are you sure you can trust Lucas it seems like he gets around, or at least has this town is filled with women he has dated and or possibly bedded ...what if he betrays your trust then what. I say to her grabbing my drink
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Shaking my head I took another sip of my drink as I looked up at my elder brother. "I trust Luke, Primo. I believe that he would do no such thing ever again. I mean, before he left I was always giggling and blushing, not I have grown up."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:04 pm

You may trust him, but he has a hero complex as he would do anything for friends and those he cares for but.. that could put him in the wrong situations when he should stay away from certain people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)   Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother and Sister Bonding (Primo and Erin)
Page 1 of 1