Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHome (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aHome (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Home (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 pm

I have to admit, my eyes wandered over towards him as I looked at his perfectly sculpted body as he was doing his two-finger push-ups. Slowly I stood up, took another sip of my wine, set the glass down and then I walked up to him as I watched him as he kept working out. My eyes would look at his abs, up to his biceps, and then up at his face. My hands then went onto his abs as I then would trace each one with a single finger. "Mmmm." I said as I kept tracing his abs.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 pm

I look down at her and raise an eyebrow as she makes a noise as if eating a cookie or something. Cannibalism is generally looked down upon in Western culture. I tease I don't stop my pull ups. I drop down and look down at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 pm

"Cannibalism is not on my mind love. I promise you that." I stated before I then looked up at him and winked a bit once more as I then stood up on my tip toes, pecked his lips and then I decided to touch his chest once more before I pulled back. This game of teasing was perfect between us. I mean, the sexual tension was there but we were testing one and other to see who was going to break first. "Nic, would you like to play a game like 20 Questions or even hide and seek?" I smirked and looked at him as I waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm

I raise an eyebrow. Twenty questions. You start I smirk and look down at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I tap my chin as I then snap my fingers as I got an idea. "What is your favorite color?" I got to start off small or else all of the great questions will be used already. This game was going to be so much fun. I walked back over, sat down on the couch, grabbed a hold of my wine before I then patted my spot next to me for him to sit besides me. A small laugh escaped from my lips to show that I was already having fun playing our game of tease and 20 Questions.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:08 pm

I sit next to her on the couch and wrap an arm around her. I trace circles on her arm. I look up at her and a smirk plays on my lips. Blue. I raise an eyebrow. Yours?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Sipping on my wine, I then replied to him, "Blue is my absolute favorite color. Now, what is your biggest fear?" I asked as I then raised an eyebrow up at him as I leaned onto him a bit more as his arm was around me in a very protective way. I could of not asked for someone else to be with. I thought that I was in love with Lucas Reid, but then I met Nicolas Sparks. He was the one I was to live on this planet with and no one else. I offered him a drink of my alcohol for him to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 pm

I run a hand through my hair. Losing you or anyone in the family. I chuckle as she offers me a sip of her wine. I don't drink red, thank you though. I kiss her temple and drop a kiss to her neck before sitting back up. I speak softly in her ear. What turns you on?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Those words that came out of his mouth. They were warm and filled with love as I then closed my eyes and bit my lip. What turns me on? That was an easy question to answer, "What turns me on as a man who keeps me on my toes. A man with many surprises and surprises me. What is your favorite thing about me?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 pm

I chuckle. Your light. You light up a room; you make others happy. It's a gift. I speak softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

His answer was breath taking as I then smiled, grasped his hand gently and looked up at him with my bright blue eyes. "You are amazing." I complimented as I then winked at him and curled up more to his warm body. "Your turn to ask again babe."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:49 pm

*Sings to You*
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 pm

run a hand up and down her arm. What is it, that I do in bed, that turns you on? I ask slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Blushing some more, I looked at him and bit down onto my lip as I then placed one of my hands, my left hand actually, onto his cheek as I then answered his question. "What turns me on when we are in bed is how...is how you are not always pushing me to have sex. About how when we make love, we may be fast at times, but we are...I do not know how to say it, but we love each other the whole time? That sounded stupid," I then ran a hand through my hair, "you are simply the most perfect man in the whole world Nic. You are my knight in shinning armor! Wait, that sounded really cheesy." I took another sip of my wine as I then tried to clear up about my rambling. I could not really say what turned me on in bed as everything he did, his touch, the feel, everything Nic did was a turn on. "What do you love most about me?" I asked him as I was trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 pm

I chuckle and a small smirk crosses my lips. Your presence. You light up a room. You make others happy and expect nothing in return. It's admirable. I wink. You're good in bed, which is a plus. . I chuckle and kiss her temple.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm

A small smirk crossed my lips as I then looked up at him and said, "Thank you. I never do know how I am in bed..." Taking another sip of my wine, I then stated, "You are the greatest though in bed Nic. You just know what to do and it is amazing." I then placed the wine glass down before I then laid my head down onto his lap as I looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:45 pm

I chuckle and brush the hair from her head. I rest my other hand on her stomach and slide it under her shirt; tracing circles on her skin. I raise an eyebrow and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 pm

A small laugh escaped from my lips as my smirk grew a bit as well as I raise an eyebrow right back at him. My head still rested onto his lap as I then placed one of my hands onto the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss me on the lips. Our lips were perfectly mashed with one and other at that moment. Our lips were warm together, making it more lovingly when we were kissing each other.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 pm

I smirk and pull back. I stand and put a nonchalant expression on my face. I put a pillow under her head. Time to play hard ball. The Lakers are playing the Heat. Can't miss it. I say in a blase tone as I walk upstairs and sit on the couch in the TV room. I flick the game on and look on as Lebron and Kobe duke it out.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:16 pm

My mouth hung open as I smirked a bit. He was playing this teasing game very well with me. A small laugh escaped from my lips as I then got a wonderful idea. I smirked slightly as I then ran into the bathroom and changed into my new bikini to 'model off' for him. As I slid into the bikini, I let my curly hair down and fixed my make-up slightly. "This is going to be fun." I whispered to myself as I then walked up the stairs and stood in the door way and look at my fiancee.

Bikini - http://www.target.com/p/xhilaration-junior-s-2-pice-bikini-swimsuit-blue/-/A-14240562#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:43 pm

I glance at her and turn my attention back to the TV. The room just got hotter. The left side of my mouth quirks up in an amused half smile. She looks hot, but I've seen her before. I'm not a sex addict; it takes a bit more to get me into bed.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 pm

I could see the smile playing on his lips as I then made my way into the room and sat down besides him. Actually, I sat on the other end as I placed my feet onto his lap as I then smiled a bit, more like smirking a bit as I then said, "What do you think about this bikini for the next time we go swimming?" I raised an eyebrow as I then started to relax on the couch with my feet still on his lap once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 pm

I glance at her as Kobe dunks over Lebron. You look better without it. I smirk and rest a hand on top of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm

( hahah Kenzie )

A small laugh escaped from my lips as I then raised my eyebrow at that very moment as I then said at that moment, "Do you think so? I don't think so at all to tell you the truth." This little game we were playing was fun. "Maybe you need to convince me that, Nic." I stated in a very playful tone as I licked my lips a bit. This was so much fun! My heart raced slightly. Thank goodness Katherine took the kids for a bit so then we could have some more fun one on one.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:43 pm

I raise an eyebrow and shrug indifferently. Nah, that's require me to rip your bikini off of you, I'm not a violent man. I say. The small smile doesn't escape my features. She's going to need to try a bit harder. I've lived in the desert with absolutely no women for months on end. I can do this all day long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home (Nic & Erin)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next