Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Katherine's special day (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Katherine's special day (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Katherine's special day (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nKatherine's special day (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aKatherine's special day (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Katherine's special day (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Katherine's special day (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Katherine's special day (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Katherine's special day (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Katherine's special day (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Katherine's special day (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Katherine's special day (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Katherine's special day (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Katherine's special day (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Katherine's special day (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Katherine's special day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

Katherine's special day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 pm

I am downtown and I have saved up a lot of money and got her something special ...I heard that she moved on after breaking up with me but I want to show her that I am the man she remembers.
It took a while to figure out that I don't have to be a soldier all the time I can be vulnerable with Katherine.....
I haven't seen Baine in a couple days but when I last saw him he had to go to Ithaca today.. he had to talk to me but I have not been myself so I've been out and about.
Oh whoever your getting this for will love it. The man behind the counter says....

Yea im counting on it... well wish me luck... I say as I leave the store and get into my car.. my new Maxima
Katherine's special day (Open) Maxima-7.200

I drive up to Katherine's house and I knock on her door...I see her car and I know she's home...she probably thought I forgot... since we broke up but I'm here at the door.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:17 pm

I walk to the door and open it to see none other than the wonderful Roman. Roman, what are you doing here? I look at him and lean against the door frame, blocking his way in. I don't want him to come in. God, he's holding something. if this is an attempt to win me back I'll explode. Or kill him. Or both.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:44 pm

I look at her.. and just stay at the door
Look Katherine... I am sorry for everything .. this is not my attempt to get you back .. but my attempt to show you I have changed... please I say looking at her and give her the bag....
You thought i'd forget your birthday... well human birthday but here i got this for you... I say looking away from her...

Happy Birthday.
Katherine's special day (Open) Sapphire-necklace

Can I come in and talk... to you.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I take the bag and hold it awkwardly at my side. It's gorgeous, but this is incredibly awkward. Rome, I-I slept with Baine. I shrug. Still want to talk? I meet his gaze. My feelings for Rome haven't changed. I still love him, but he's a bloody asshole. I don't know if I can be with him again. I don't want to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:01 pm

I feel everything shatter as she said those words.... and i walk inside in a trance...You did what Kat... you slept with my friend.... I say undoing my tie and sitting down on her couch...
No im a new person...we...we weren't together and I love her...

Katherine... I'm madly in love with you now I can curse scream and Kill but it will still hurt. Why did you do it...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 pm

I shrug and sit across from him. Clearly he's not really your friend. He came onto me; I was in a vulnerable state. I didn't resist him. I am sorry. But I'm also not at the same time. I frown and run a hand through my hair. Maybe this opened your eyes a bit. Showed you that you need to get your shit together. I shake my head. I never stopped loving you, but I can't be with a man who buys me thongs and takes them off of me with his teeth. I can't be with someone who focuses on all of his self-pity. I can't be with a guy who throws me off of him so he can go talk to his sister. I shrug my shoulders. I love you, but I can't be with someone that treats me the way you did.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

I sit and then blur up and press her against the wall but not in a angry way, more passionate I feel like i'm about to die but i just stare at her and begin unbuttoning my shirt keeping eye contact with her silent at first.

That necklace is not all I did for you for your birthday... I say as my shirt falls to the ground... i take her hand in mine... and run it down my t-shirt ripping it...

I had to get this done with trace amounts of vervain so it wouldn't heal..

Katherine's special day (Open) Katherine
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

I sigh. Touching him feels extremely good, but a tattoo doesn't fix all the shit he did to me. Roman, a tattoo doesn't just fix everything. The necklace is gorgeous; the tattoo's nice, but-that doesn't just fix everything. I look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm

I just kiss her to stop her from talking really but show her how much I care....
Nothing else matters to me but you Katherine... I kiss her again...I really thought she'd like the tattoo...

Just stop thinking and talking... I place my hand over her chest.....and pull her body close
We were ...no we are broken up... i can't get mad even though it is upsetting... I say my lips close to hers
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

I push him off of me and raise a finger. Don't- Don't ever do that again without my permission. I draw in a breath. I can't fucking think when you're around. You come in here and bloody kiss me. You give me a necklace and get a tattoo. I am not that girl and you know it. That doesn't cut it for me; if that's who you think I am get out of my house. I meet his gaze. I swear to god if you touch me again I will snap your neck. You know being forcibly touched is something I'm all too familiar with. Don't do it again. I let my hand fall back to my side and shake my head slowly.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Forcibly touch you... I did no such thing ... are you really that stubborn to admit that maybe I have changed.. I am not trying to buy you love with a necklace and a tattoo....Im trying to show you that you are my world Katherine. I say as i make sure I keep my distance from her....
You can't think around me is the same way I can't think around you ...I go crazy around you and I act out... I want to give her the world....

Remember when you said you wanted me to make you feel like the only girl in the world...well your the only girl in my world... and i have the vervain ink burning into my skin to prove it....Katherine... we are meant to be despite all our problems....and if it takes an eternity then I guess i will wait... I say reaching into my bag and pulling out a bouquet of roses

Katherine's special day (Open) Beautiful-bouquet-flowers-perfect-roses-Favim.com-330352

OOC:He is trying really hard...lol
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 pm

A single tear rolls down my face as I shake my head slowly. Why are you trying so fucking hard. I'm not as great as you're making me out to be. I shrug my shoulders helplessly. The roses are sweet. The tattoo is sweet. The necklace is sweet, but Roman, relationships aren't just about gifts. I don't need gifts. I need a man, to hold my hand in public, to spend time with me, to take me out on dates. That's all I need, Roman. I gesture at the gifts. Gifts don't show you've changed. Countless guys have given their girlfriends gifts as a way of showing them they've "changed" when nothing really has. I pause and sigh before meeting his gaze. One date. ONe date to show me you've changed, and if my opinion hasn't changed on you, then you'll leave me alone. Deal? I look at him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Deal...i'll show you angel... and you are that great... i see it in you... I say as I go walk to the door to leave...
I'll pick you up at 8 tonight love...i'll give you a call when im on my way
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm

I raise my eyebrows. What should I where? I ask him as he starts to leave.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am

I blur out to my car and come back with a gown...Please try it on...just to see if i got the right size I saw it on a model in a runway show and thought of you.... I say as she looks reluctant as I put my shirts back on and she blurs and puts it on...
she looks great....

Katherine's special day (Open) A-dangerous-method-wallpaper

Great it fits... i'll see you tonight...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 am

I can't help but smirk as he blurs out and shuts the door behind him. A runway show? What the hell was he doing there. How manly. I blur upstairs and put on a bit of makeup before blurring back downstairs and sitting on the couch. I take a sip of my drink and relax into the couch.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 am

I went to the show looking for a gown for her.... im not the most stylish when it comes to womens fashion... so i had to see what would be a good dress for her....

I shoot her a text.... : Meet me at founders Park and needless to say wear the dress:
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 am

I text him back with a simple okay and hop in my convertible. I drive to Founder's park and climb out of the car. I walk to the center statue and approach Roman. Hey, I say simply.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 am

I see here and walk up to her ... its great to see her...
I hug her.. Great your wearing the dress come one we have an event to go to... we can take my car... I say as we get in... and head over to and even that I got members of the council to do for Katherine... it was easy to make a deal when you protect the new temporary Mayor and his family from vampires... in exchange they threw a big party...

(Mayor) Oh there goes my body guard.. and his lovely date on her birthday... thank you again.. .. He says as he shakes my hand and gives Katherine a kiss on the cheek.

Newspapers take a picture of me and the Mayors family...

I am wearing an amazing suit as I pose for the picture they get the event underway as I walk Katherine to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:56 am

I follow Roman as he leads me out to the dance floor. This is strange. I'm not into these classy things. Nor am I a fan of hanging out with the mayor of all people. This is interesting. If Rome's changed into this strange, pompous, high-class guy, well that's not what I'm looking for. I like a gentleman, but this-this isn't necessarily my thing. I'll humor him for a bit; but if this doesn't turn into something more fun, this is over.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Sorry this isn't my scene but im his body guard so I had to show up, since I saved his life they put a spin on it and make it seem like an assassination attempt.. but it was really a vampire... I was seen taking him down... so just had to make an appearance. I say as we slow dance... I was just using this to get close to her she knows the real me.

We dance and after I see that we spent enough time here we go outside and leave the party I loosen my tie... as I sit on the hood of my car.

Sorry for bringing you here ... just thought it would be nice to have you accompany me here. But I just wanted to be alone with you, as you look ravashing... The music can still be heard....
Still want to dance... without those high society eyes on us.. just the two of us... I say getting close to her...
So how have you been hows work going.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:16 pm

I hook my arms aroud his neck as we turn in a slow circle. Work's fine. My brother's in the hospital is all. I saw him earlier this morning. He's doing fine; he's just severely injured. I'm just glad he's stable. Erin's with him now. I say. I'm worried about my brother.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Really ... thats horrible.. why don't you give him some blood to help him heal....we can go right now...oh im so sorry that i brought you to this place when your going through something.... I say as we continue dancing....

I love you, and in turn i love your brother he makes Erin happy i know i was doubtful at first but i was just being a little too over protective... and you were right all along. I heard that... they are going to have a family... which is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 pm

I shake my head. So I heard, and no, Nic wouldn't want that. We're not into supernatural hearing or witchcraft for that matter. Not when we grew up in a family of torturing parents. Our parents used to torture us then heal us then torture us again. Nic's understandably scarred by that. He respects and treats all supernaturals as if they're humans. He doesn't fear them. I'm proud of him. He's a brave man. I meet Rome's eyes. I do love you, Rome. Maybe you have changed. I meet his eyes and entwine my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:35 pm

maybe.. im actually quite embarrassed about myself trying to be a man in our relationship had caused me to keep you at bay ... and focus on my own endeavors. Now im employed by high society ... when i would much rather have a sniper in my hand again...the only positive is that I can be seen and live a somewhat normal life and i plan to give most of my money to Erin while Nick is hurt. I say smiling as she has her hands on my neck.

Your right he is brave... I may have been special ops but i still had werewolf abilities to fall back on... im proud that my sister will continue his legacy and we can look over their children...
I understand nicks feelings,...maybe I can go see him sometime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Katherine's special day (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next