Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBroken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aBroken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

I frowned as he mentioned that he was abused. Sliding closer to him a bit, I kissed his cheek at that moment as I then whispered, "I am sorry about your past Nic and a warning bout Primo. He might question you greatly...I mean, we aren't dating or anything, but if you are going to be around me, he will be very protective of me."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

I chuckle. I think I should change that. Will you have lunch with me tomorrow? I smile softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 pm

I make it look like I am thinking as I then tap my chin at that moment. A smile was still on my lips as I then said, "I don't know. I think I need one more kiss to help me think about it." My eyes met his eyes once again as I then giggled softly. This was something that I never thought I was going to find ever again. I never knew that I was going to find love again. I thought that love was fake, but then Nic came here in my life. It was a great thing he did as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm

I think I can handle that.I smile softly and cup her face in my hands. I brush the hair from her face and lean forward and kiss her slowly, lovingly. I move from her bottom to her top lip before pulling away gently. I lean my forehead against hers. What do you think? I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I smile as I then replied to him, "I think yes." I whispered to him as I then looked into his eyes once more and leaned on closer. His lips were perfect and fitted mine wonderfully as well. Much better than anyone else that had kissed my lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 pm

I smile and kiss her again. Great. I wrap my arms around her. I could get used to this, being happy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:07 pm

My head rested onto his shoulder as I then sighed happily at that moment. This was something that I knew was going to make me so happy again. "Just promise to not break my heart Nic...please don't." I whispered into his ear at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

I wrap my arms around her and squeeze comfortingly. I wouldn't dream of it. I promise. I glance at the clock. It's getting late. I won't go anywhere if she doesn't ask me to. I'm content to be here with her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 pm

I noticed that he glanced at the clock and frowned slightly. "Do you have to go somewhere Nic?" I asked softly as my voice was in a low whisper once more. Was it odd that I did not want him to leave me already? Was it sad that I wanted to stay by him and only him for now on? I surely did hope not.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:15 pm

I shake my head. I don't have to go anywhere. I don't want to either. I brush the hair from her face. What do you want? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Was he trying to make me feel like Jelly? If so, he was being very successful. As I bit my lip gently to control my heart beat quickening, "I want you Nic." It sounded wrong, but it was so right.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 pm

I brush the hair from her face. I want you, but you've drunk a lot of whiskey. I don't want to take advantage of you. I press a kiss to her lips. We will. Just not now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:32 pm

I blush as I then shake my head. "I am not ready for that right now. I meant that I am want you Nic...." I looked down at the ground at that moment as I was then blushing some more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

I chuckle. That's why I was surprised. I know. I smile and wrap my arms around her. Blushing. That's adorable. Who blushes?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Now and days I only blushed when I was embarrassed. I could not believe that he said that. "Nic, thank you for being here for me and thank you for not judging me greatly." I replied to him as I then leaned onto his chest once more and placed one of my hands onto his chest at that very moment then, right on top of his chest, and rubbed his chest up and down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 pm

I smile softly as she rubs my chest. You have nothing to thank me for. It's my pleasure. I trace circles on her back as she leans against me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Slowly, my eyes started to droop as I was slowly growing tired from the alcohol I had in my system. A small yawn escaped from me as I was now using his chest as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:48 pm

I chuckle. You can sleep. I have clothes in my motorcycle. I can change in the morning; if you want. I look at her as she nods off.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm

As I was nodding off, I smiled a bit and whispered at the handsome man that was holding me close to his chest. "You can go get comfortable if you want to Nic. I will be right here and will not move at all."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 pm

I laugh softly. I meant I'll change into a new set of clothes tomorrow. It was an excuse to stay the night. I smile. I'm comfortable right here. I carefully turn and lay down, pulling her with me, so that my legs sprawl the length of the couch. She turns in my arms and spoons into me. I smile softly and wrap an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Our bodies were close to one and other as my eyes looked up into his. Why did this feel so right being in this position with a man that I just met that night. "Not to ruin the moment Nic, but when would you like me to start working at The Grill? I am free whenever you want me to be free." The smile on my lips slowly formed as I then leaned up and kissed his cheek once more at that moment. "Sorry I ruined the moment by mentioning work. I just thought that it would be nice to know when I need to go to The Grill." I leaned onto his chest once more as I waited for the answer to my question. His heart was beating greatly as I was close to him, causing me to smile a bit more. Did I have this effect on him? "Am I the cause for your heart to be beating this fast, Nic?" I asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 pm

I chuckle. One, I don't care when you start. Whenever you'd like, and two: no I just went for a run. I say jokingly. Of course she's the reason. She has this effect on me, which is strange because women rarely so much as get me to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 pm

I smack his chest playfully as I then laughed a bit at his teasingly joke. Slowly shaking his head I then said, "Oh stop and I can start whenever you need someone. Just tell me when, boss." I winked a bit at him as I then moved slightly closer to his warm body. Another yawned escaped from me as I then giggled slightly. "Excuse me really quick." I sat up, turned my head away from him and sneezed softly."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 pm

I chuckle. You'll start tomorrow; night shift when I go. I smile. Bless you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

I then grab a tissue and wipe my nose at that moment, before I threw the tissue away at that moment. "Sorry about that," slowly I laid back down at that moment, "and tomorrow night sounds fine to me." I smile and kiss his cheek once more for the how many time that night. One of my hands slowly ran down his arm as I then grabbed one of his hands, squeezing it a bit, gently of course. My other hand was now on his chest still as I then kissed his cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next