Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBroken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aBroken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381
Awesomeness : 0

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:21 pm

I nod and walk in, closing the door behind me. Thank you. I think I stayed in this room when I first moved here. I look on the wall behind her and see the mismatched paint covering a hole. I chuckle. Yes, I definitely lived here. My apologies I'm the one that put that hole in the wall. I take a seat on a chair next to her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm

I laugh a bit as I then ran a hand through my brown hair and smiled at him some more at that moment. "It is fine. I find that it brings character to the room." My blue eyes met his as I smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm

I chuckle. Glad I could add some fun to your room. So, do you need to vent about anything? Any woman that knocks down four shots of whiskey like its nothing clearly has something on her mind. I look at her with a welcoming look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:14 pm

I look at him some more as I then say, "You want to know about my past? You want to know what I have gone through? You really don't know about my story, huh?" I give him a small smile as I was so happy that he did not know the whole ordeal about me. It was pleasant to have someone who did not.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:18 pm

I shrug and raise my eyebrows. No offense, but I honestly don't know anything about you. I've been preoccupied. I raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:23 pm

I shake my head. "No! That is wonderful because people judge me greatly now and days." A frown crossed my lips as I then looked at the picture once more of Zeus and I at that moment. "Well, lets just say I have had my heart ripped out of my chest by my ex-husband."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

I nod. Sounds familiar. Only mine died. I shake my head. That's why I was on leave. I look at her. Would've hurt more if she hasn't cheated. I chuckle and move over to the couch next to her. Well, your husband's an asshole. You're stunningly beautiful, kind, smart. I pause and look her in the eyes. Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm

When he was talking about everything, besides his late wife dying, I smiled the whole time. Then he said those words that I was thinking about it my head. Of course I wanted to kiss his lips. "Yes. Yes I do." I admitted to him as I looked into his eyes once more. Our eyes were locked a bit. My lips were already parted a bit as I moved closer to him at that moment. Wait, I stopped moving and looked at him with a little fear. I was afraid to see my heart out instantly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 pm

I cup her face in one hand and stroke her cheek gently. I move in closer and lean my forehead against hers. I'm not going to hurt you. I look into her eyes and smile softly. She's been hurt before. So have I. Two broken people fit together rather well.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 pm

His voice was calm and soothing as it was drawing me in closer to him. Our lips were close to each other as our foreheads were touching. My voice was soft as I then whispered to him at that moment, "Broken hearts need some help to heal, huh?" A smile formed on my lips some more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 pm

I smile softly and kiss her lips gently. My other hand rests on her hip. She really is amazing. I need someone like her. I need someone that's been broken. I need someone that won't be naive. I need her. I need someone that balances the bad boy in me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Our lips were mashed together as I then felt myself slowly be relaxed, but not fully relaxed. He was a broken soul just as I. Mine from a hybrid and his from his wife dying. That was when I pulled back and felt the alcohol I had consumed before at the Grill and then before at my brother's start to take over a bit. My eyes looked into his eyes as I stayed still once more then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:04 pm

I lean my forehead against hers. I'm not going to take advantage of a tipsy girl. I chuckle and kiss her again. I shake my head and smile. Where the hell did you come from? I ask her. Where has she been all of my life. Damn shes perfect.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

I smile a bit as he said that he was not going to take advantage of me. "Well, my mom and dad got really happy...nah I am kidding! Where have you been my whole life? Where have you been before this whole ordeal happened?" This was the first time in a while that she was truthfully smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

I laugh and look at her. Australia mostly. Then in a relationship with the wrong girl. I tend to pick the wrong girls. I chuckle and shake my head. You're different. That much is clear. I smile and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm

We were kissing again as I then pulled back, "Well, I didn't pick winners myself before I met you Nic." My hands were on top of his warm hands as I then felt myself being warm in his small embrace. This was the man that was going to help me heal. And I was going to help him heal as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm

I smile softly. What do you think this time? I smirk. Am I a winner? I chuckle and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

I nod my head as I then whisper, "I do think that you are a winner, just need to prove it some more to me Nic." I lean onto hims some more at that moment. "Am I the right pick this time?" I asked him in return.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm

I smile and kiss her again. Yeah. I know so. I smile softly and brush the hair from her face. Poor girl. She's been hurt. Whoever hurt her's a huge asshole. Who could hurt someone like her?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

After we were done kissing for the third time, my head rested onto his shoulder as I was smiling a bit more right then. I could hear his heart beating and knew this was going to be good for me. Being with a human.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm

I smile and lean back against the couch. I wrap my arms around her and sigh contentedly. So, tell me something about yourself. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

I then curl into him as my head rested onto his chest at that moment. MY blue eyes did not look up at him as I then said, "What do you want to know? I will answer any question of yours truthfully."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Let's start simply. Family? I ask her and trace circles on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm

My head was still on his chest as I then said, "Mom, dad, and my brother Emmett. They are all dead. I also have a half-brother. His name is Primo and I know he is going to want to meet you to make sure that you are good. He is really angry after what happened. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm

I nod. I don't know who my real parents were. I was born into a foster family. Both my "mother and father" were particularly abusive. I had a bunch of foster siblings but I don't remember them. As for your brother, I'd be happy to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)   Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearts Need Some Help to Heal (Nic and Erin)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next