Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Trouble (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Trouble (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Trouble (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTrouble (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aTrouble (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Trouble (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Trouble (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Trouble (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Trouble (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Trouble (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Trouble (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Trouble (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Trouble (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Trouble (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Trouble (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Trouble (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 pm

There I sat at the bar, drinking down some hard whiskey as I did not care what happened now and days. I was a newly divorced human girl who cringed at the word 'love'. Even thinking about it made me wince a bit. Down on my wrist was my tattoo that read 'Stay Gold'. Stay gold?! How could I stay gold after what happened?! Quickly, I took another swig of my drink as I just needed to get my mind off of everything.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:05 am

I walk into the grill and see my sister drinking and I can't blame her but I go to the bartender and compel him not to give her another drink.....I go sit next to her..You know if you keep drinking like this some sleezeball is gonna take advantage and try to bed you. I say
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 am

I heard my brother's voice as I then set my glass down and looked at him. My eyes were red and puffy from crying all day and night. "Better than what I have now, huh?" Yes the alcohol was in my system greatly, but I did not care what I said now and days. I had nothing to live for anyways. My eyes looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am

You keep this up...i will have to take matters into my own hands..i will let you grieve but i can make you forget about him sis?
I ask kinda questioning her as I hated seeing her suffer I just wanted her to be happy
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 pm

I shake my head as I then look away from my brother. Lucas Reid maybe the man who broke my heart and made me feel like I was nothing, but he was a man that taught me a lot about myself. "I do not know anymore Primo...I do not."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 pm

let me make you forget....sis please where are you going to live...how will you make a living...let me give you a new life i can compel you to do anything..have you been drinking vervain. I ask her as my heart breaks for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 pm

I shake my head as I then chuckle a bit at my brother as I then say. "I have a motel room I am staying in and I am working here at the Grill as a waitress now...besides...There might be someone else in my life...I want you to meet him, please."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 pm

your on the rebound...i dont want to meet the guy that is or has been screwing my sister when she just got divorced...its a phase it will pass.. I say taking the rest of my drink to the head besides i cant promise i wont kill or compel him
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 am

I frown and then hold onto my brother with my two small hands. "No Primo please. He is a human. Nic Sparks and he is a manager here at The Grill. I want you to meet him. Please, for me? For your baby sister? And besides, even our first time kissing, he did not sleep with me. He is a gentleman. Please Primo...please." I was begging him. Without a father figure now, I needed someone like Primo to be it. A brother and a father.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 am

Does he know about me and what i am Erin I ask her...but if it was up to me I would want her to be single little longer. ..she and this new guy lucas and Kendall. ..they both have moved on real fast
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 am

I look at my brother with wide eyes as tears formed in them. "You think I would tell him what you were? Of course I wouldn't! That is something for you to tell someone and not for I to share with the whole world. He knows of you though. I told him that before anything happened, I wanted him to meet you. I want you in my life as my brother and fatherly figure Primo..." I wiped my eyes once more right then.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 am

No need to cry sis i will meet him...just tell me when doll...and please call me Roman your my sister you dont need to call me by my special ops tag...i trust you...but if i run into lucas i will hurt him for hurting you I said
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:37 am

The tears rolled as I could not control them anymore. As I looked at my brother, I leaned up and hugged him around his neck at that moment. The tears hit his shirt that he was wearing as I then whispered, "Thank you Roman...Thank you." This was the first time that I have ever said my brother's real name as I then moved closer to him. "Thank you again brother... And no need for violence..."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:37 am

im not all about violence sis...its just that i want to protect you and Lucas had hurt you real bad and now hes with kendall again if his heart had never stopped loving her then he should have never married you. I say hugging her back
so when do i meet the human.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 am

I walk out of the back and behind the bar. I smile as John, the day shift bartender claps me on the back and walks out. I'm dressed in jeans, a black n-neck, and combat boots. My leather jacket's back in the break room. I smile as I see Erin hugging some guy. By his hand placement, I'm guessing that's her brother. I walk over and look at the two of them. Can I get either of you something to drink? I smile nonchalantly as if I don't know Erin. I wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

The frown on my lips turned into a smile as I then smiled at the man I was just talking about with my brother. "Nic, perfect timing." I stated as I then looked at Primo aka Roman and said, "Brother, I would like you to meet Nic Sparks. Nic, this is my brother Primo."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:26 pm

I offer a small smile and extend my hand to the man. He looks to be a military guy. Figures, I was a Colonel in the Australian Army. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing Special Ops. I feel like I know him. Maybe we allied together at one point. I look at him. You're Special Ops, aren't you? I think we worked together once. You guys came over to our base in Melbourne. You needed our help with a terrorist off the coast. I headed the operation. You were our liaison. I chuckle. In that case, good to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 pm

There I sat at the bar as I waited to hear what Roman was going to say. I was shaking a bit as I then bit my lip. Nervous that something bad was going to happen. In reality, I did not know what Roman was going to do.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 pm

I shake his hand... yea he did look familiar and i appreciate that he's a army guy so i know he has manners and morals instilled in him. Either way still that special ops assignment was a long time ago and if he saw me there odds are he might notice that i haven't really aged, i did for a while as i was a werewolf at the time, but soon after that mission i was turned so who knew.
Nice to meet you Nic, i see that your someone my sister is interested in and she speaks highly of you but you will understand that i feel like my sister is not ready to truly move on as of yet she just got out of a marriage to Lucas Reid so i believe she is very vulnerable. I say to him.
I turn to Erin...What if you guys happen to run into Lucas and Kendall what then...? I ask
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

The expression of sadness crossed my features as I then looked down at my hands which were on top of the bar now. I did not want to think about them. I was happy that Nic wanted to be with me and everything, but Primo seemed like he did not want Nic and I together, which hurt me greatly. "I-I-I...I would just smile and wave. I am ready to move on, brother. I am ready to put that in my past." That was when I looked up at Nic and smiled a bit before I looked back at my brother to see his reaction to what I had just said. My heart was racing a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Well then fine i won't get in between you and your happiness if you feel like this is right then i won't stand in your way, congratulations on moving on. I say as I get up and nod at Nic.
If he hurts her in any way I won't hesitate to kill him, but Erin knows that so she wouldn't put someones life in danger like that so i trust she's making the right decision
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:10 pm

I smile at my brother as I then hugged him once more and whispered to him. "Thank you Roman...thank you so much brother."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:18 pm

I hug her back...
Ok well im going to get going i got some stuff to take care of, but i don't want you going to a motel. I have been using my talents and working as a body guard so i got some money and got me my own apartment, i know its not a mansion but its a 3 bedroom until i save enough for a house i would like for you to move in. I say to her sliding a key towards her
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I nod and watch as the conversation transpires. I won't hurt her. You can kill me. I won't harm her. I promise you that, Primo. I look at him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Yea i know you won't, but i heard Lucas Reid say that before and looks like he had broke his promise, and he made it to the altar with her... I say to him.

I turn my attention to Erin
Oh i have a friend staying with me, so when you move your stuff in sis just be mindful, its a 3 bedroom apartment so your going to get your privacy and two bathrooms so you can have your own bathroom all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble (Open)   Trouble (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next