Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Staff_zps08fc6213

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJoining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Liz_zpse62da61aJoining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Empty
PostSubject: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:17 pm

I cross my arms and lean against a tree. I'm dressed in grey jeans, combat boots, a navy v-neck and a black leather jacket. I check my watch. 8:30 pm. This morning I received a text from a guy named Eric Warren. He says he wants to join my pack. I told him to meet me here to prove himself. My second in command Jason is next to me. I'll have this Eric guy face off with Jason to see if he's a half-decent fighter.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Bites : 80
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Since I became a werewolf it was hard to control myself. And also hard to find someone like me. But Mystic Falls was different. There was a huge amount of supernaturals, especially werewolves and vampires. You just had to look closely.
I texted a werewolf named Ryan and was on my way to the place we would meet. I could feel the adrenalin in my system and I felt excited.
The wolf inside of me was maybe no longer alone. If I would get accepted in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 pm

I motion for Jason to go get Ryan. We can hear him walking. He clearly is slightly lost. Jason trudges off. Soon enough I hear him approach Ryan. Are you Eric Warren? I'll take you to see Ryan. Any questions? I can hear them fall into an easy pace towards me. Jason's giving Eric a chance to prepare himself for the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 pm

While I'm walking next to guy I look around. I can feel that someone else was in the forest as well. But i didn't know where. My senses were not really strong, because I always tried to cover who I was. I was always concentrating on my humanity. And now they probably wanted me to do the opposite of that. "Where's Ryan?" I asked and looked around. I heard steps.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Just as Eric asks the two walk into the clearing. I walk towards Eric and extend my hand. I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you, Eric. He's tall, strong. He could be a good addition to my pack if he proves himself. His senses don't seem to keen though. He looks like he didn't expect me to be here.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:45 pm

I nod at him and grin. "Nice to meet you to, Ryan."
He had a very strong appearance which must have been normal for a pack leader. I felt automatically the hierarchy that was normal for a wolf pack and knew that I had to prove myself before I could be a part of a pack. Even though I was never in one, my natural senses and the part of me that was a werewolf knew that I had to act respectful to Ryan. And I wanted to do things right. Once in my life.

OCC: I'm going to create the new character now, so don't worry if I don't answer, alright? pm me about which character would thread with her!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 pm

I nod approvingly at his respect. Eric, I'm going to ask a series of questions. You're going to answer them honestly. I promise you; I'll know if you lie to me. I cross my arms and speak. What is your opinion of vampires? I ask him. I give no indication as to whether I like or hate them. For all he knows, I could love them; or I could hate them with every ounce of my being. This question forces him to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:02 pm

I took a deep breath and thought for a second about the question he asked me. I could not lie, that was true. So I decided to answer it honestly.
"Well I would like to say that I hate them and that I would love to kill every vampire that exists, but that would be such a lie! One of my best friends is a vampire and I knew her when she was a human. So my answer is: It depends on the vampire. There are certainly some that are dangerous or deserve to die, but some are like us, and they don't want to harm." I sigh and look to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:12 pm

I nod approvingly. Next question. I'm sure you're smart enough to have noticed that I'm younger than you; yet I'm still going to be your leader. Does that bother you? What is age's importance? Does age determine strength and intelligence? I raise my eyebrows. This is a key question. If he doesn't respect me because of my age; there's no way he'll survive in my pack. I may be younger, but I have seen and done far more than someone of my age. I am wise beyond my years. I earned my place as Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:58 pm

"It doesn't matter how old I am or how old you are. Of course I would respect you as the leader! I mean of course I want to be respected as well, but it doesn't matter to me if you're younger or not. That doesn't say anything about who you are."
I'm honest. I can see that he is young, but he seems much more older than he actually is.
I wait for the next question. I'm ready to answer anything. Well, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:03 pm

I nod. Good answer. Respect me and I respect you. I cross my arms. How did you trigger your gene? I ask him. It's important to be honest here. That's the deal. As a pack it's a no-judgement zone. We're all respectful of each other. We trust each other. It's a bond.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 pm

This question was the hardest one, but it was clear that they would have to know that. I swallowed.
"My friend Sebastian, my closest friend actually and I we were at a party and somehow we began to fight. He was drunk and he thought I would make out with his girl, we were just talking. I just had to protect myself, but he fell from the stairs and hit his head. He died on his way to the hospital and that was the day my gene was activated" I replied and put my hands into the pockets of my jeans.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:25 pm

I nod. Somewhat easier question, why is it that you want to be in my pack? I'm curious. It's not like we advertise ourselves. He must've either heard of us or something. We are a well-known pack for our honorable actions and power. Though it is known that we are equally aggressive when necessary. We are a formidable group.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 pm

"I heard of your pack, from some other werewolf who prefer not to be in one. I just thought this pack would be perfect. You are not too aggressive but also not too passive. It just fits into my lifestyle." I wanted to be in a pack. Somehow I knew that being in a pack was better for me than being alone. It seemed natural.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:34 pm

I nod and extend my hand. Permission to-violate your mind. It's a thing wolves can do-we can see each other's thoughts. I need to see if your intentions are pure. Grasp my forearm. I look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 pm

I nod and grasp his forearm. I don't know how this will work out but I really don't have a choice because I can feel that he is definitely the pack leader and the wolf inside of me was already like a trained dog.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:39 pm

I look deep into his eyes and see his past. I can see his soul and intentions are pure. After a few minutes I let go of his arm. I extend my hand and offer a warm smile. Welcome to the pack, Eric. Question for you, we all live in a cabin together. It's huge; everyone has their own room. You want to stay with the pack? I smile. Time for his initiation.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm

I smile. "Of course!" I say and let him clap on my shoulder. "Where are you guys staying? Is it far from here?" I ask and look to him and then to the other guy that was standing near us the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 pm

I chuckle. Jason speaksKeep up, new meat. Jason blurs off towards our cabin and I follow. I hear Eric pick up behind us. After 5 minutes we stop in front of our cabin/mansion. Welcome home, kid. I clap Eric on the shoulder and open the front door. I step aside to let Jason and Eric in. The guys will mostly be out in about right now. Most of them are probably at the bar about now. Question for you, Ricky, how do you feel about taking on the pack crest? I pull my sleeve up to show him the tattoo we all have on our left bicep.

Tattoo: http://watashipri.deviantart.com/art/Wolfpack-tattoo-132773048
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

"The crest? Call me lazy but I think it's more important to get along with each other and it doesn't matter where I'm at. Well, I want to be respected of course. But the idea to have you as leader is good, man." I smile and look around. I like this place. And I'm happy that I have a new family now. "I like the tattoo", I say and look on it. It looks very mythical and celtic. Well, not that I know much about stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I chuckle. So, how would you feel about getting this tattoo? Jason here's certified. We all have them. It kinda unites us all. It's a trademark. It reminds us of where we belong. I raise my eyebrow and wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:14 pm

"Are you kidding? Sure! Where should I sit?" I ask and pull off my shirt. If I am a part of this pack, then fully. Also I like the tattoo it looks nice. I grin and sit down on a chair, cross my arms on my chest and look to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

I smile and nod at Jason. He blurs to his room and grabs his tools. He comes back and sits next to Eric. You ready, man? Flex your bicep for me bud; gives me a more solid surface to etch on. Jason waits for Eric to follow his command. I crack my knuckles and sit down on the couch. I prop my head up and lean back; time to relax.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm

I do what Jason says to me and look on the thing in his hand. Wow, the needles in the doctor's office are nothing compared to this...
I have to chuckle. It's a time ago that I got my first tattoo but i was looking forward for this one.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Without warning Jason etches the tattoo on at blurred speed. IN any other case this would've taken an hour, but Jason finished in 3 minutes. All done bro. Jason blurs back to his room to put away his tools and comes back. I extend my hand to Eric. Congratulations Eric; you're officially apart of this pack. I offer a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next