Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Staff_zps08fc6213

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAfternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Liz_zpse62da61aAfternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:13 pm

I take a seat at the bar and order a glass of Jack. I take a sip and glance around me. I don't see any supernaturals, at least not yet. My eyes flick up to the TV and back down as I see some meaningless football game playing. There was a time when I would've cared about the Eagles playing the Saints, but now, there isn't a lot of time for games. Marines don't play games, at least not the kind that you'd think. I smirk and take a long swallow of my drink. I haven't heard from Klaus lately, which is surprising considering "my rising fame," or so I'm told. I need friends. Male friends. This could be a long, depressing night.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:30 pm

I had just gotten back from finding the sword from Rebekah's dead fling. I needed a drink so I headed to the Grill. Maybe i'll run into Caroline. A small smile played on my lips as I walked in. I frowned slightly when I didn't see her anywhere. I headed towards the bar and smirked when I spotted one of my latest hybrids. "Hello mate, not plotting against me are you?" I said as I took a seat next to him. I flagged down the bartender with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Speak of the devil. I smirk as Klaus takes a seat next to me. There was a time when I would've said yes, but now, you're not bothering me, or anyone I care about, so why the hell should I care? I take another sip of my drink. Plus, I figure, why does everyone hate you so much? The whole doppleganger thing could've been so much simpler. The girl could've just given you her stupid blood so you could make your bloody hybrids. No one had to die. It would've been a hell of a lot simpler.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 pm

The bartender brought my normal drink and placed it in front of me before he went back to washing glasses. "At least you're being honest." I said bluntly. My hybrids were supposed to be my friends but they turned on my just like my own family. "It's a matter of opinion." I said before taking a sip of my whiskey. "It would have been simplier. She's the one that made everything so damn hard." I didn't mind all the blood shed though. It was in my nature and it was fun. "So what have you been doing to keep yourself occupied."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 pm

I grimace. Nothing terribly entertaining. Keeping my brothers from murdering each other, occasional date with Kendall. Not enough violence if you ask me. I smirk. Could always just kill that Eragon, guy I don't think it would cause much of a scene. Have you met him, yet? He's a bizarre guy. He seems to think he's the king of Mystic Falls. I laugh. Clearly he hasn't met you.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 am

"Isn't it lovely? Siblings trying to kill each other." I said with a chuckle. I would know all about that, since I daggered my siblings all the time. I rolled my eyes. "He's back in town? Guess that means he's been after my sister." I surpressed a growl. That vampire was highly irritating.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 am

I smirk. I wouldn't know. All I know is that he's been causing unwanted trouble. I take a sip of my jack. Would you be opposed to me killing him? I think it would ease our troubles a bit. His arrogance is starting to get on my nerves. I don't get why people dislike Klaus so much; he's really not a bad guy if he likes you. He's a good friend; he's a good drinking buddy and he actually seems to understand half of my pain.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:36 pm

"That's what he does." I stated bluntly. I downed my drink and motioned the bartender. "For now we leave him alone. Hasn't done anything worth my attention." I said dismissing all talk of Eragon. There was only one ruler in Mystic Falls right now and it was me. Once the bartender placed my refilled drink in front of me, he went back to doing what he was. I sipped my drink. "Shall we have some fun with the ladies?" I said gestering around us since there were quite a few woman around up. The least we could do was have a taste.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:43 pm

On any other day I would've said no, but today, what the hell? Pick your poison. I gesture at three women. Here we have a 23 year old virgin who hasn't had a beer since her sobriety pact with her friends in 5th grade, then there's the 19 year old school slut-probably held back a couple years, and finally we have the lovely purebred Caucasian 21 year old who drinks just enough to have a bit of bourbon in her blood. I stand and lean against the bar. Your choice, Nik.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 pm

I smirked at him. "What's the term i'm looking for?" I thought for a moment. "Oh yes, I think i'll pass on the walking std's." I said smirking at him. The only one that didn't smell disease ridden was the virgin. She wasn't my type, however I spotted a pretty little red head with a few friends toasting to an engagement. A devious smirk came across my face. "I'll be right back, with a few new friends." I walked away from him and wonder over the the small group. After some persuasion, mainly compulsion. I walked back to Lucas with four willing females. "Take your pick Lucas."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 pm

I smirk. Come here, sweetheart. I watch as her eyes dilate in response to my compulsion. She's a brunette-whiskey on her breath, my kind of meal. Don't scream. This won't hurt. I sit her on my lap and allow my fangs to come out. I take a deep breath and plunge my fangs into her flesh. I keep two fingers on her wrist, feeling her pulse. When it slows to a dull thud I pull away and wipe the blood from my face. My fangs retract. I look the girl in the eye. Go clean yourself up, darling. Drink a few red bulls, hm, it'll get that heart rate right back up. Oh and by the way, as much as I'd love to take another bite, I'd prefer not to kill you, so do me a favor and forget this happened, hmmm? As she walks away, I take a long sip of my Jack and lean back against the counter. My head's exploding in euphoria. There's nothing like fresh blood
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:58 pm

I just watched Lucas with a smirk. I turned my attention to the red head. I compelled her some more and decided to take a bite. I sank my fangs into her neck and took my fill. I would have killed her but decided against it. She was the one that had a nice rock on her finger, but that didn't save her friends. Once I was done with her I sent her home. "Ladies why don't you sit with my friend Lucas and I to have a few drinks." I grinned. These two will be saved for later. I flagged the bartender once one of the ladies sat next to me and the other next to Lucas. "Get the ladies what ever they want." I said to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:04 pm

I wrap an arm around the brunette next to me. Tell me darling, do you find me attractive? . This could be fun. [color=green]I-I-yeah yes I do. h her hair from her face exposing her neck. [color=orange]beautiful, darling simply wonderful. Fancy a drink? klaus isn't so bad. Really he's a fun guy. He know how to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 am

I watched Lucas for a while and chuckled to myself. At least he treated her like food. Which of course he should, that's what humans are meant for. I decided to feed on one of the women. I compelled her to go home before I decided to drain her dry. I downed my drink and didn't have to motion the bartender again since he came right over. "I'm bloody bored."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 pm

I look at Klaus. What do you suggest then? . Whatever would be enough to satisfy dear papa original?

(Sorry for short post-I've got a lot on my plate currently)
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:42 pm

I just shrugged at him. I was bored and there wasn't much to do in this town. Well other than killing the locals and torturing Elena Gilbert. "Why don't you think of something." I said just before I downed my glass.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 pm

I glance at a drunk man in the corner. He's been harassing a woman for hours. Fancy taking that ass for a walk? I raise an eyebrow, hoping he'll catch my meaning. i don't mind killing those who deserve death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)   Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Jack (Klaus/Luke)
Page 1 of 1