Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Staff_zps08fc6213

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Liz_zpse62da61aNew Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:32 pm

I take a seat at my usual barstool and order a glass of Jack. I nod to the bartender in thanks and take a long swallow. My impatience is growing regarding this curse thing. Every friend that I make turns out to be either too immature or too evil to help me. I could use an actual friend that doesn't see me as a boyscout, one that waits around long enough to see the darker side of me, the part of me that's shielded from other people. I glance up at the television to see some football game playing, the Saints and the Jets are playing. Normally I might bother to care, but today I have bigger things to worry about. I shake my head and settle onto my stool, this could be a long, long night.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:40 pm

I had been at the Grill all night, drinking away my frustration at the fact that I hadn't saved Elena in time and now she was on her way to becoming a vampire. It was horrible, but I needed this more than anything. Everything was okay until I smelled the familiar stench of a hybrid, the smell of a decaying, wet dog was putrid and it lingered, so it had to be what I assumed. My head perked up as I saw one I had never seen before settle in at the bar, clearly not looking himself - almost how I was when I had bumped into that Erin girl at school the other day. I grabbed my glass of bourbon and went right next to him, standing before I would ask to sit down. "That is definitely the look of someone that needs a drink. I'm buying if you're accepting." I offered calmly as I took a swig of my drink and awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:17 pm

I smirk as a guy with way too much hair-gel takes a seat next to me and offers to buy me a drink. He kinda looks like a Salvatore, at least by the way they've been described to me. He looks younger-so maybe he's Stefan. I think I'll take you up on that offer, thanks. I extend my hand. I'm Lucas, most people call me Luke. I smile. He's a vampire, and yet he's talking to me. I guess not all vampires are judgmental asses. If he doesn't care about my past, then I don't care about his "ripper" side that I've heard so much about.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:32 pm

I smiled and sat down next to him as I ordered a round of drinks for us both. After a moment I just nodded and introduced myself. "I'm Stefan. Most people call me... Stefan." I said as I laughed and picked up my drink, looking down at it to make sure it didn't smell of vervain. It didn't, so everything was okay. I raised my glass to him and offered him a warm smile. "A toast. To new beginnings?" I offered as I awaited for him to accept or decline my toast and take place in a fun night.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:46 pm

I smile and raise my glass. To new beginnings. I take a long gulp and set my glass down. so what's your story Stefan? Family? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? I smirk. This guy seems fun. Could be a good friend to have.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:53 pm

I downed my shot and put the glass back down and gave him a smile. He wanted to know about me, so I could play that game. "Single right now. I have a brother and sister and a niece. No boyfriend. I am straight. What about you?" I asked as I laughed at the last comment and picked up another drink.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:58 pm

I smile and laugh Brother, half-brother, sister, and girlfriend. I'm straight too. Just messing with you. cool guy. I down the rest of my drink and grab another from behind the bar.

(Sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:20 am

I finished my second shot and grabbed another. Hybrids came in two varieties though. Those that were against Klaus and those that were his bitch puppets, so I needed to figure out which one this guy was. "Team Klaus or Team Tyler?" I asked with a slight laugh as I felt the bourbon burn my throat slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 am

I smirk. neither. My own team, but if it came down to it, Team Tyler. I don't even have to ask with you. I'm surprised, most vamps smell dog and run for the hills. Why aren't you? I take a gulp of my drink. He seems like a nice guy, but I don't want to be double crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)   New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (Luke/Stefan)
Page 1 of 1