Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Staff_zps08fc6213

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDrawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Liz_zpse62da61aDrawn to you [Maxine|Jason] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

Bites : 76
Awesomeness : 0

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:26 pm

"Yes, Evetta, I'll get you a blood bag from Klaus. I'm heading their as soon as I'm done ... procuring," I said with a grin, closing my phone, making the call drop instantly. I've been high off of human blood for awhile ever since I've been away from Mystic Falls. I'm trying to break away from it, but ... It's not going so great. It's like an addiction - cigarettes for example. When a Human keeps on smoking one, they want more because of the nicotine. My craving for blood however ... is ten times worse. That's when I saw rather interesting someone.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

Bites : 134
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:33 pm

I lean against the statue in the middle of Founder's park and put my phone in my pocket. It's a bit chilly; I can see my breath. I'm in jeans and a navy t-shirt with a black leather jacket on. My eyes flick to a pretty girl walking towards me. Interesting. I can tell from the way she carries herself she's either a vampire or a princess. My guess is vampire. I don't really care. I'm not discriminatory.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 pm

I smiled as I advanced on him. "Well, hello stranger. You new here?" I asked, even though I have no room to talk, since I've been gone for a long time. I could feel heart beat every second I stood near him, but for some odd reason ... I didn't attack him ... What is going on? Usually, my impulses would've come over by now, I thought, not knowing what would happen next. Are my human feelings coming back like Kol said they would, or is something else happening? I decided to continue standing near him, seeing how I react next, and how he might react.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 pm

I raise my eyebrows and shake my head. I speak in my heavy Irish accent. Hardly, lived here for a couple years. A small smile graces my lips. She's pretty. She's clearly confused or uneasy. Perhaps she's a new vampire; still learning to control her impulses.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 pm

I chuckled as he spoke. "I like your Irish accent. It's not boring like the boys with their country hick accents," I said, laughing. I grinned and asked, "Would you like to go get a few drinks at the Grill?" I glanced over at the Mystic Grill which actually wasn't too far away. It was just a few yards from us. "Even though I'm not twenty one, They still give me what I want." I said, biting my lip intimately.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:56 pm

I raise an eyebrow. My Irish accent seems to convince the bartenders to do the same for me. I uncross my arms and we start walking towards the Grill. I open the door for her and walk in behind her. We take a seat at the bar. I smile charmingly at the barista and order a Bud Light. I take a sip and turn to the girl. I'm Jason. You are?
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:03 pm

I smiled and said, "Maxine Lambert. Nice to meet you, Jason." I said grinning. I looked at the male bartender coming our way, compelling him, and said, "Can you get me bottle of Whiskey please?" I asked, smiling at the compelled man. He blinked as he walked over to Liquor shelf and set the bottle of Whiskey and then went in the Kitchen. I lifted the bottle at Jason, and said, "See, I always get free liquor here."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 pm

I smirk and take another sip of my drink. Yes, compulsion tends to help in that department. I chuckle and raise an eyebrow. I don't know how she'll react to me knowing what she is. I don't care what she is. That's why it's interesting. Most people run from vampires; I really don't care.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:29 pm

I froze in shock. Well, this is unexpected, I thought. I grabbed him and used my super speed, taking him out back. I was so fast that no one even noticed. I placed him gently on the ground in front of the wall. "How do you know what I am?" I asked confused. If he was a Hunter, he would've definately killed me by now. I don't smell any Vervain whatsoever on him. He actually smelled ... elegant. I bit my lip and said, "I apologize. I have just been on edge lately ever since I heard there were Hunters around and," I paused, getting a little flustered.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:36 pm

I shake my head. It's fine. I'm not a hunter. I've been around vampires my whole life. I recognize them pretty easily. I put my hands in my pockets and lean against the wall, completely unfazed by her man-handling me. Funny, because I should be more scared of you than you are of me. My chances at killing you are pretty slim. I chuckle and raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:59 pm

I wanted to take my head and bash it over the wall over and over again. I felt like idiot doing that. "You know ... You're really hot," I said, leaning in closer to him. This moment ... this feeling. It's feels like I never have had it before, but in reality, ... I lost it. I leaned in closer, kissing him on the lips, trying to fight back my impulses, but I could feel it coming. I released myself from his lips, not wanting to hurt him. There's something about Jason that ... makes me feel Human again.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:04 pm

I raise my eyebrows as she pulls back. You're not bad yourself. I look at her and smirk. I may be human, but you don't have to treat me like a China doll. I won't break in your hands. I look down at her and raise an eyebrow. I've never met anyone like her. She's strange. A vampire that obviously has strong impulses; yet she kisses me and seems to have no interest in tearing into my neck.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:19 pm

I smiled and said, "So ... you want me to bite you?" I asked, biting my lip intimately again, moving back closer to him. "I know it's strange for my kind to fight our urges, but I didn't choose to be this way ... I was forced too ..." I said, looking at Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:25 pm

I roll my eyes. Most vampires don't get a choice. It's why I don't discriminate. I look at her.I'm not saying I want to be bitten; I'm saying, I'm not porcelain. I look at her and raise an eyebrow. An amused smile crosses my lips.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:46 pm

I smirked and said, "Well, Why don't we go somewhere I can treat you something other than Porcelain?" I said, grabbing his hand, making him walk with me down the street. "There's an a rave party a few blocks from here. I can hear the music from here. Wanna go?" I asked, grinning, still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:52 pm

I chuckle and let her pull me along. Yeah sure, sounds fun. I entwine my fingers in hers. It's strange; I haven't felt a connection with anyone since Rebekah, but things are changing. I don't know, Maxine's fun. She keeps me on my toes.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

I smiled and said, "Okay, then let's go," I said, continuing to drag him but going at a faster pace. We walked three blocks and then came to a door, leading underground. I banged on the door with my fists to make sure the person at the door was there to open it. The man opened it, and said, "I.D.?" I laughed and then gazed deep into his eyes deeply, compelling him. "We don't need I.D." I said with a smile and then, dragged Jason along with me. We danced freely to the music, with not a care in the world. Once the first song ended. I kissed him on the lips again, and that's when it happened. A man appeared within the room, and he was Human. Two people were at his side - a man and a woman. All three of them looked like teenagers from where me and Justin were standing, and within 3 minutes, they pull out guns and start shooting at our direction. I used my speed to get Jason out of the way from the gunfire, taking him behind the bar counter. "Dammit. Of this would happen," I said, shoving my fist through the cement floor in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]   Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason] Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Page 1 of 1