Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Staff_zps08fc6213

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Liz_zpse62da61a"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

Bites : 36
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Alexa

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Empty
PostSubject: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Kai was alone. It was night time and he had no place to go. He wasn't a big fan of compelling people unless it was absolutely necessary and him just needing a place to crash for the night was definitely not a reason to compel someone. That's what you get for being like the one vampire on Earth with a big 'ol amount of compassion. He sighed as he just walked in the secluded forest in the middle of night, listening to the leaves crunch beneath his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

Bites : 115

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Eragon made his way towards the Woods, he was handling business those members of the Five needed to Die, And then there was that story about that Warlock, Eragon was no fool, he believed in him. If Witches Assisted so did powerful people like That warlock did. He looked around and smelled the area before Appearing around and coming next to the vampire."Lonely mate?" he asked him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 pm

He continued to walk in the dark quiet forest. He didn't need sleep. It was really just an option for him, as vampires are creatures of the night. Not OC like that vampire show, True Blood, where they like immediately got tired during the day, no. It was his choice to sleep if he decided so and this was one of those times where he had no idea whether he wanted to or not. Sleeping would mean getting away from everything, but staying awake would mean facing the world alone. Suddenly he heard something. He wasn't in the mood to run away though. He knew the sound. He knew it was a vampire, so he stopped waiting for the confrontation. A man appeared in front of him and asked if he was lonely. Who's asking? Kai asked the figure, standing tall with a serious look on.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 pm

He looked around and sighed slowly before shaking his head. Before speaking slowly towards the person."A Vampire." he replied slowly towards the man before shaking his head.

(Sorry for the small post a bit tired.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Kai raised his eyebrow. The guy didn't get out a lot, did he? All he really said was vampire. Was he trying to freak him out or something? Because Kai didn't give two shits what he was. Should that mean anything to me? He asked as the figure had just moved a little closer to him. Kai usually wasn't this hard headed but it was just an irritating night for him.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Eragon smiled at the man. As he dropped towards his level."Yes, I am, Eragon Overlord. If you knew who I was, Little Vampire you would be running for the hills, sadly you have no idea who I am, I am dis-pointed to say the least." He said calmly towards the man, before given him a nice light slap on the right side of his cheek."Buck up, mate. This would Is a cruel and evil one." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 pm

The name Eragon Overlord in general just sounded like a name that belonged to an asshole. And from the way he slapped his cheek, Kai was correct. Although the part about running to the hills was a part that Kai probably would do if he knew who this guy was. Maybe he didn't want to get on his bad side. But usually Kai never got on anyone's bad side so this wouldn't be too difficult. I would say 'I know, I've been living in it for over a century', but I assume you've been in it a little longer to know a bit more than I would? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

He smiled at the man, Over a century? So roughly over one hundred years? Shaking his head slowly as he looked side ways."Well, I am Eragon Overlord as I stated, Worse then A Ripper, God Of Rape, King Dealer, Murder of Human Life, Sexiest man on the Planet, Future Killer of Klaus the English Dickhead." He said calmly, looking to the man's eyes."I wouldn't be bragging if those titles were false, all those titles are real. And mine." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:33 am

Kai didn't pay attention to anything Eragon was saying after he said God of Rape, okay he caught sexiest man on planet. What did that possibly mean? Was he literally admitting to being a rapist? God of all rapists? D-did you just call yourself...The God of Rape? And sexiest man on planet? Has he never seen Ryan Reyno....another time, for another generation. But in all seriousness this was the most awkward situation Kai'd ever been in. He felt he should either be trembling or laughing in his face. Maybe just staying neutral was good for now.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 pm

He smiled at him, and gave the man no answer he shook his head and looked his way. He had plans and this little vampire will be part of his Plan to Kill Klaus, he was going to Make Klaus and his Bloodline die, and have The Stalvorers, Himself kept alive through a spell by an Old Witch. He looked his way and sighed."How would you like to join me, in taken down Klaus?" He asked him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Kai raised his eyebrow. First off, he refuked his answer about the whole God of Rape creap thing. Second, hes only known this guy for less than 5 minutes and he was asking if he wanted to help in taking down one of the worlds oldest vampires. Well, hybrid now. But still. Um, I'd rather not die in the process. Or possibly afterwards when his whole bloodline croaks. He told Eragon. But, um, thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 pm

He smiled at the man as he listened to what he said."That would not be a problem." He told him slowly. Before speaking again."Because, I have a Witch who can prevent, a Original's Bloodline from dying if the Original Should die. Simple as that, she's very old. Also good fuck buddy." he told him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]   "The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon] Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Secluded Forest." [Kai/Eragon]
Page 1 of 1