Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aNew Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New Day (Open with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 am

I take a few quick steps and catch her before she hits the ground. One of my hands rests on the small of her back, as if I were dipping her down during a dance. I carefully pull her back up to a standing position. I'll stay. I slowly remove my hands from her waist. She's stunning.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 am

"Nice moves" She said as she sits back on the couch with her arms hanging off the back. "I'm glad you decided to stay" She said as she leaned forward to rest her hands on her knees. "Would you like anything to eat or drink? I can't exactly drink alcohol. I have some issues with it. But for you I'm willing to make an exception"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:16 am

I chuckle and walk over to the table by the fireplace. A bottle of bourbon sits with a jar of ice. I fill two glasses with ice and bourbon and hand one to her before sitting next to her on the couch. Her feet brush against my thigh. I'm honored. I say and chuckle at her comment about alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:31 am

She takes the glass from him and begans sipping it. She decided it was time to tell him the truth about her demon. "Thanks. The reason why I can't have too much alcohol is because if I get depressed and drink, My other person comes out. Maria is basically the opposite of me. She only comes out if something tragic happens. Like losing a best friend or once I got shot and she came out. I'm sorry maybe I shouldn't have told you this" She said as she sipped her bourbon a little more. She was scared that he would think she was crazy like her parents did
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm

I raise an eyebrow. When I was 13, my parents were murdered by a wolf pack. The alpha male was in a relationship with a witch. When I was 16, I killed the alpha male and triggered me gene. Control of the pack was given to me, but the witch was pretty pissed. Cursed me to have an alter ego. Whenever I get extremely angry or upset, he comes out. James is an asshole. He's the opposite of me. That's why I'm so calm and collected all the time. I over compensate to protect others from myself. I say and look at her. Judging by her expression she was expecting judgement.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 pm

"Wow so we both have alters that's great. Now I won't have to worry about freaking you out. My ex was with my alter first and then I became me again and he decided if he couldn't have the other why not have me. All he really wanted was a child. He would say anything to get me into bed. That must suck to be cursed by a witch. It happens. I would help break the curse but the person who cursed you has to undo it. Sorry. That's the only thing I hate about magic" She says as she leans closer to ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:15 pm

I shrug my shoulders. Our alter egos would get along. Again, your ex sounds like a lot of fun. I say sarcastically. I take a sip of my drink. I speak in her offering to help me, or try anyway.Don't worry about it; I've learned to control it pretty well. I say. I had to learn; James is, or was, well. He's a badass badboy that doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. He's everything I'm not. I take another sip of my drink and lean back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 pm

"Yeah" She said to his first sentence. She took a sip of her bourbon and set the glass down. "Okay, I've got some control of my alter. My grams did this spell that helps me come back if she gets control. It'll be like she only has a few minutes of control before I come back. Usually when she was in control. It would be months before I would come back. She's mostly a slut who loves to party and sleep with everybody. I was this close from kissing Luke before I slipped out of it"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. I'm sure Luke would've appreciated that. I slipped into my alter ego one day when my brother died. I had a pretty serious girlfriend at the time. My alter ego slept around and well, for obvious reasons she broke up with me. You could say it was sort of mutual; turns out she cheated on me too. I shake my head and set my drink down. I don't have the best of luck with relatinoships most of the time. I meet her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Sophia looked at ryan. "Wow that does suck. That's how my life is but Maria can get distructive that's why I try to stay away from anything that can set me off. I don't want my child to get hurt in the process. She would do anything to hurt me and stay out. I was once worried about her doing something to me while I was pregnant"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 pm

I nod. Lucas told me; she tried to drink alcohol but he stopped her. Luke's a good guy. I don't know Erin, but it was a mutual divorce. I don't know; some people just aren't meant to be together. I shrug my shoulders. Sometimes two people have to fall apart for two people to come together. I blink and chuckle. Wow that sounded incredibly cheesy, but- I shrug. I do mean it. I say.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm

She smiled. "Yeah, that's how I've come to live here. She wanted to get rid of the baby because who would want a baby ruining their plan to sleep with every guy. Erin's one of my best friends so I know tha tit was a mutual divorce. And I don't think what you said was cheesy"She finished her drink and sat it back on the table
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:38 pm

I chuckle. Well, I'm glad. Don't want to go completely Nicolas Sparks on you. I clear my throat exaggeratedly. I mean, you know, If I knew who that was. I smile and finish the rest of my drink. I set it down on the table and turn back to Sophia
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm

"Aww. Don't tell me you've been Notebooked" I was a phrase that people used when the get their guys to watch the notebook by nicolas sparks. "So what are we? Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:02 pm

I raise an eyebrow and pause. My gaze flicks from her eyes to her lips and back. I'm seeing something more. I pause. I'd count this as a date, but I don't want to be a complete ass. Would you like to have dinner or lunch with me tomorrow? Or both, it's up in the air. I smile
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 pm

"Hmm, I'm getting the same vibes. But a dinner date would be a great idea. Can I bring my son with us? I'm not the kind to trust the yahoos to watch him. If Luke and Victoria were here, I'd be fine leaving him alone. You don't mind do you?" She smiled. This was the first time in a while sha actually felt free
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm

I shake my head. Not at all. I know what I'm getting into. I date you, I have a two-for-one package. It's a good deal. I date you, I spend time with both of you. I smile. Luka's always welcome around me. I smile reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 pm

"That's great. i bet Luka would love to spend time with us. He already seems to like you so it wouldn't be too hard. I'm glad you get along with kids" She heard her cellphone go off. "Op, Excuse me. Hello, Erin. Ok yeah. That'll be great. Okay Bye. well It looks like Erin is watching Luka
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

I nod and smile. Sounds good; we'll definitely take Luka with us some time though. I say. Yeah, Luka's a lot like my little sister was; he's easy to get a long with. I rarely ever talk about my sister, or family for that matter, but with Sophia I'm open. I don't know, I'm comfortable around her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:35 pm

"Yes, maybe some other time. You must have had a great sister. Whatever happened to your family. I've noticed that you look saddened when you talk about them" she said as she placed a hand in his for comfort
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:44 pm

I run my thumb over her knuckles before meeting her gaze. When I was 13, my mother and father were killed by my predecessor alpha male. At the time my sister was 5, my brother was 12. I pause. My brother ran off god knows where, and I took care of my sister until I was 16. When I was 16, we came into contact with the pack that'd killed our parents. Sarah was only 8. I turned away for just one second, one second to punch one of the guys flanking us as we ran, and I turn back around and Sarah's dead on the ground. The alpha-male, James, stood there, over my sister. I killed him then and there, activating my gene. I run a hand through my hair. I completely lost contact with my brother. Couldn't find him, until last month. Turned out he joined the military and was killed his first deployment in a bombing. I shrug my shoulders. My family didn't have the best luck.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

"That's sad that your parents died and you brother ran off. If must have benn hard to provide for your sister. I would killed the guy too if he killed my sister. It sucks that you had to go through that alone. What? You finally found your brother and it turns out he was killed. You've had a rough life. That makes me feel worse for complaining about my parents. Even though their the worst parents in the world, they're alive. i see your family didn't have that good of luck" She said as she started yawning and leaned into Ryan
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 pm

I wrap an arm around her shoulders as she leans into me. Everyone has their own problems. I look down at her as she yawns. Tired?
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:31 pm

"That's true, and yes I'm getting very tired" She said as she began falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:33 pm

I smile softly as she drifts to sleep. I let myself sink deeper into the couch. In her sleep her arm wraps around my waist as her head rests against my chest. I lean back on the couch and let my eyes drift shut. I don't want to wake her. I'm guessing she's a light sleeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Day (Open with Permission)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next