Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Staff_zps08fc6213

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Liz_zpse62da61aRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Empty
PostSubject: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:08 am

It is a sunny day in Mystic Falls and I have plenty of time to waste, because I stopped hunting for a while and started researching about my father. Luke helped me to find most of the questions that were filling me almost my entire life, but there was still the fact about the cure. My father was obsessed about it an i don't know how much he found out. But hunters are involved in this too. I walk down the streets and enter a small store, that sells things like old books and old stuff that was given by the founders. Maybe I can find something.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Primo entered the book store looking for a gift for katherine, she was so intelligent and he noticed the books she liked to read.
He was hoping to find one of her favorite author's and make it part of his anniversary gift for her.

Looking around he comes across Victoria who is frantically searching the books on the supernatural.., what could she be looking for.
Hey, Victoria long time no see may I ask what are you doing im sure you won't find many interesting books here, you know all you need to know about the supernatural what could you possibly be looking for. He joked with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 pm

"Hi", I said and smiled at him. "Well I'm looking for something specific. It is about something my father was researching for" I say and open an old book and put it back after a moment of looking in it. "How about you? Why are you here if you think that the books are boring?", I laugh and look at him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Ha ha very funny and i like books, but not as much as Kat me personally i prefer poetry but shhhh don't tell anyone only Kat knows that about me. Besides im more then just a mountain of muscle and good looks. I can smell Lucas on her, she must have been spending a lot of time with him.
Spending a lot of time with Mister Lucas Reid I can smell him on you Miss Hunter. Aren't you suppose to rip our hearts out the moment you get a chance. I joke.

I look at the book, and i vaguely remember it well not me, Casper its a book he had looked through before for Professor Shane.
Might i ask what was your dad researching.... I say slightly trembling but i had to know.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:31 pm

I laugh at his answer "Don't worry, I won't tell anybody that you like poetry." But I'm surprised that he can tell that I smell like Luke. I never realized it. "You have to know that I'm different in things like that", I answer. "I don't like killing people that I like" I shrug and smile friendly. As he asks me about the research I'm doing I hesitate to tell him first. But he doesn't seem as if he would use it against me. Maybe he can even help? "My father was researching about the cure", I whisper and look at him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:41 pm

I drop the book i had in my hand and back away just slightly. Than i blur and grab her by her shoulders and pull her to a corner where no one can hear us, not in a forceful way though.
"Look, Victoria I don't know why you want to know about it but leave it alone your dealing with forces that will stop at nothing in uncovering the cure. Its poison, all it leaves is a trail of dead bodies if you know about it the best thing to do is shut up and forget it exists. I say all in one breath as i stare at her frantically.

I regain my composure....slightly
Look forget im telling you this but that cure is the reason i was brought back from the other side. Now the ones who did it filled my head with another presence that knows about it. Luckily they assume that he's gone but he's not and the more i pry into his memories the more i lose myself and become him. Look you don't want to get hurt hunter or not your as good as dead forgetting about that cure is the best thing that ever happened to me. Please heed this warning. I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 pm

I stare at him and every second my eyes widen a little more. "What do you.. you know about it?", I say and look at him. I lower my voice and stare him in the eyes. "Okay, listen. I wish I could stop now, but I can't. I mean there are so many things that happened in my life that has to do with it. I want to..' I look around. "I want to know what exactly it means to my father."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Look i don't know what you know but stop now, that cure is probably the reason your father is not around and if you want to live a long life i suggest you forget about it. I say backing up and running my hands through my hair.

Yes i know about it, kinda... I know a lot about it but i can't help you. I lost Katherine once already, and im not prepared to allow....HIM... to cause me to lose her or hurt anyone i care for just because....
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 pm

I swallow. He is probably right. My father was killed because of the cure. "Fine. Don't worry, I won't get into it anymore", I say and put another book back that I had in my hand. I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I walk by the bookstore and stop as I hear two familiar voices. Surprise surprise. I walk inside the store and to the back corner. I lay a hand on Victoria's lower back and kiss her temple before raising an eyebrow at Primo. Telling her what she can and cannot do. She's a vampire. She can take care of herself well enough now. As much as your advice is appreciated, would you mind not butting into other people's business every time you get the opportunity? I say calmly but with an undertone of hostility. Primo's a know-it-all. He goes around acting like he knows everything about everyone's problems. He jumps into situations and dumps his life story on people. He complains about wanting his life to be secret yet he goes around being some sort of oracle trying to tell everyone not to do something because it will set them upon their doom. Doubtful. I'm guessing from my body language Victoria is picking up on the fact that I don't like Primo at all. He pissed off Katherine. I'm not a fan. Katherine's favorite book is Pride and Prejudice. Get it in first edition if you want it to be special. I say in an attempt to get him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:02 pm

I wrap an arm around Luke as I realize that he is getting aggressive. I don't want this here to get messy. "Uhm, well I guess I couldn't find any book here, if you want, we can leave, Luke" I say. I guess it wasn't good at all to come here. I look from Primo to Luke and clear my throat. It is definitely not a great situation.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

I shake my head slightly. No, it's fine. You've only been here for 20 minutes or so, I'll help you. I say and offer a small reassuring smile. Count on her to defuse the situation. Her touch melts me every time.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm

I smile back at Luke and hold his hand in mine, while I press my lips against his cheek. I still think about the cure and what Primo said about it. I don't know if he just wanted me to feel afraid about it, so I wouldn't research about it anymore, but somehow I can't help but being curious. I look to Luke who tries to control himself. I love him so much.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

I walk over and get Pride and Prejudice for Katherine,
Victoria im only trying to help, many have died for that cure supernatural or not its a death sentence, and whats holding the cure will kill us all. I look at lucas with an undertone of hostility.

By the way when that person's business will almost definitely get them killed and their a friend I tend to warn them about what they are getting into especially when their a friend. So you can play lover boy but some doors shouldn't be opened. I say clutching the book. Kol killed a whole village just to keep the cure a secret, he's killed witches and humans. I say to victoria
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:56 pm

I raise an eyebrow and roll my eyes but remain silent. From what Victoria's told me they aren't even friends. They talked what, once? He needs to learn to mind his own business instead of playing "savior of all mankind." Victoria knows the dangers of it. Primo acts like he knows everything and no one else does. I ignore his comment and decide to let Victoria speak instead before I rip his head off.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 pm

"Thank you, Primo for telling me all that. I know you don't want to be harmful", I clear my throat, "but I guess I can make my own decisions. Though, I will remember what you said about the cure." I look to Luke, who seems as if it wouldn't take any longer to make him explode. I squeeze his hand and look to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:08 pm

I didn't tell you not to pursue it to control or decide for you, it was just a warning, i can help you Victoria since your mind is made up but as long as your aware of the dangers. I gotta go meet up with Katherine, but we should be somewhere away from people when I tell you what I know. I say looking at my watch as I leave
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 pm

I let out a breath as he leaves. I listen to him get in his car and turn to Victoria. Hey. I say softly and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 pm

"Okay. I don't know about all that means.", I say and shrug, while I kiss Luke again. "Do you still want to help me find some books?" I walk around and look for some old books.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:28 pm

I nod. Absolutely. I take her hand. Come on; I want to show you something. I lead her to a back room and close the door behind us. I turn the light on and voila. Stacks and stacks of books are on a table next to artifacts. They're sorted into categories. All of which having to do with her father's research. I did it last night. Surprise. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 pm

My eyes widen as I see all those books and papers and look at Luke. "I-I...oh my god, Luke! I can't believe it!" I rush to him and kiss him passionately. I never thought he would think about it that much that he would spend time on doing this. "Thank you so much!" I kiss him again and take one of the books next to us. "Let's see what all this stuff says", I whisper and smile at him. He has no idea how happy and surprised I am.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:38 pm

I chuckle and lock the door behind us. I sit down on the couch and pull her into my lap as she reads. I wrap my arms around her and rest my chin on her shoulder. I'm happy that she's happy.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:40 pm

I try to read the information inside the book and the studies its telling me about, but I'm quite aware of Luke's presence right next to me. "You know, I can't really concentrate', I say smiling and trying to understand the paragraph I'm reading over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 pm

I smirk and start to stand up dramatically. Fine, fine. I'll leave you to your devices. I slowly stand giving her an opportunity to pull me back if she pleases.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 pm

"No, I didn't mean that! Come back here!' I say and pull him back to the couch. "I like to be distracted by you", I say smiling and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next