Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Shot through the heart (open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Shot through the heart (open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Shot through the heart (open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nShot through the heart (open) Liz_zpse62da61aShot through the heart (open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Shot through the heart (open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Shot through the heart (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Shot through the heart (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Shot through the heart (open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Shot through the heart (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Shot through the heart (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Shot through the heart (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Shot through the heart (open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Shot through the heart (open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shot through the heart (open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Shot through the heart (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79
Awesomeness : 0

Shot through the heart (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:18 pm

'And you're to blame, you give love a bad name...' the lyrics were blazing through my head over and over again as I stood in front of the section of Edgar Allen Poe books. Damn. I didn't know what to get. I scanned the titles again and grabbed a random book. I opened it and looked down 'till the dawn of light changes' "What" I slammed the book closed and put it back moving down the sections till I got to the artwork section. Architecture. I pulled out one and began looking at the designs of houses. That'd be nice, and that, and that. I grew bored fast and moved to cooking. Ah, maybe I could find an idea for dinner... for one. I let out a growl under my breath and sighed grabbing an Italian cuisine cookbook. Ha. As if my family secrets could be found in one of these.

After I grabbed a few books about cooking I resigned to sit at a table and take notes. Change them and spice things up. All I needed was a Guinea Pig to try them out on. I hadn't met to many people in this town, but it'd be a good idea maybe to throw a party. I looked around at the other people in the book store and thought about walking up and being a creeper... no. Not today. I sat down and started to scribble the recipes and changing adding and subtracting things from each book. I loved to cook, it was a passion my mother had passed down to me... before I killed her. I sighed seeing the tomato and biscuits. Wrong items were in this one, and I knew this recipe by heart.

I sighed and stood up putting the books back and hesitated grabbing anymore. I didn't. I returned to the table and turned the page of my binder again to a blank one. I started to sketch, drawing the face of someone I had committed to memory a long time ago, someone I would never see again. With color she would have blue eyes, lush pink lips, brown hair with hints of gold in it. Perfect complexion. I sketched away adding little details and then drew random things behind the face. Keys, rings, books, scribbles of writing. I was lost in a world of sketching the only person who would have loved me forever...

my mom.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:22 pm

I sigh and look around the library. I see absolutely no tables available except for one by that new guy Raul. I came her to quietly sketch. Looks like he's doing the same thing. I tuck my sketch pad under my arm and walk over. Hey Raul. Do you mind if I sit here? All the other tables are full. I gesture around the room.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm

I looked up quickly hearing someone's voice. I hadn't even noticed I was in my own world drawing. "Yeah man have a seat," I pushed a chair out from the other side of the table with my boot. "How's the married life treatin' ya?" I smiled and drew a figure eight on a new piece of paper, I had flipped it real quick when I looked up at my, what, friend? I'd guess so, nothing else summed it up yet better then that. "Did everything change once you tied the knot?" I leaned back on my chair folding my arms wondering how married life was actually like. I had heard stories, lots of them. The woman turned into a brat, the man turned into a lazy drunk, though, in this town, who wasn't drunk most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 pm

I nod in thanks and take a seat before setting out one of the drawings that I've been working on. It's a portrait of my mother. It's good, you know. Nothing's really changed. Honestly man, Erin's more-passionate, now, as strange as it sounds. I shake my head and shade a bit in on my drawing. How're you doing?
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

I didn't want to look, but I had to, I noticed the older lady in his sketch and nodded internally. Seems I wasn't the only one sketching about their parents it would seem. "I'm happy for you guys, just wait till she pops out a little you. Wait, can we even have kids, she is a human right, but we're half vampire. Man I never thought about that..." I didn't want to admit the jealousy part about it all, how my first intentions had been not the best, though I could admit, since coming into this town, I was different then when I hadn't been here, guess this town changed people for the best. "Me? I'm alright, bored. Thinking about finding a house, something. Throw a party, who knows. Maybe I'll finally meet the love of my life" I laughed out loud and watched people turn to look at us. "Sorry" I grinned a bit then flipped over to a new page drawing what would eventually be my dream home sketch. "Do they got property in this town to buy up and build on?" I looked back at him...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:33 pm

I nod. She was attacked by my brother and is now a vampire, so no we can't have children. I don't know why I'm being so open with this guy; I hardly really know him. Then again, I can use all the friends in the world. I nod again Second, yes there is plenty of land in this place; if you can afford it. Raul seems like an okay guy. He's funny enough. I'm not sure about him though. Trust has to be earned in my book.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:46 pm

I turned my head slowly towards him. "Attacked by your brother, and were you two not just a few days ago planning to change her yourself, and your brother went ahead and did it for you. That's messed up. Man I'm sorry. If I ever met a human who I grew to love... and she wanted to be changed. I don't think I could do it. I dunno... Your own brother, did he do it on purpose? " I shook my head and looked down at my sketch. " Sorry. That kinda shit works me deep to the bone, no one would touch my girl, or my friends girl, I'm actually kinda pissed I wasn't around now" I set my pencil down and weaved my finger through one another popping them slowly. "Nice sketch man" I said looking at the picture. "She's beautiful" I smiled and flipped my notebook back to the first sketch I did. "My mom." I turned so he could see her. "Man if she were here to cook..." I laughed and set my notebook down. I showed Lucas my mom, when I never spoke about her to anyone. This better not bite me in the ass...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

I nod. Thanks for not being a decent person, Raul. I haven't met one in a while. She's stunning. You look a lot like her. I shake my head. Yeah my brother can be an asshole. He's got the Hunter's Curse and I never wanted to change her, for the record. I would never have turned her myself. Casper claims the curse was controlling him, then he turns around and tell me that he wanted to turn Erin. I shake my head. My brother and I are not exactly on good terms right now. I look up at Raul. From someone who understands, Raul, I am sorry for your loss. I give a small nod of understanding. I hate it when people that don't understand take pity on me. It's nice to meet someone who knows what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:06 pm

I smiled. "At least it's her looks and not my... well you know, the other half" I smirked and closed my notepad. "Hunter's Curse?" I didn't know what that was, so I had to ask. "He sounds like a real winner, and from how different you are to what you're telling me. Seems like you couldn't be related even." I shook my head and began to ask more "How's Erin doing on her... change? Is she taking to it okay? I don't know a clue about just turning from human to vampire, only human to werewolf" I smiled and nodded my head this time remembering the first full moon, it gave me a chill, and now, this hybrid business didn't let me change at all, unless I forced it, but who wanted to force that feeling. He spoke about my loss and I nodded understanding who was in his picture now. "I'm sorry for yours too man" I gave a sideways smile now, knowing it wasn't something that was so easy to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:12 pm

I nod. Hunter's Curse is a curse that you receive when you kill a hunter. Basically you are haunted by the ghost of the hunter you killed. He drives you to do things you normally wouldn't do. Casper is my half-brother on my father's side. He's an asshole so there two peas in a pod. Erin's taking her transition pretty well, actually. She enjoys it. It's good for her.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

I blanched when he said that. Killing a hunter causes you to be haunted by the said killed hunter. "What I have never heard of that. I mean I've never ran into a hunter before, but holy, that would suck!" I tried to wrap my mind around it. "I don't get it though, free will and all, if you're a hybrid sired, there is only one other who should drive you to do something, so I think your brother is full of shit" I shrugged my shoulders. "Even if Erin is growing fond of her new self like you say she is. I still don't care for the guy" I chuckled a little and nodded. "And has for the half brother. NOW I understand why you seem so different... Wait a second..." It all flashed back to me and I turned towards Lucas. "Your brother was the one at the Bachelor party thing Ty threw for you. What the hell I didn't put two and two together until now. Man..." I sat back in the chair and let out a breath. "Dude I'm loosing my mind here..." I meant at this moment. "This town is changing me and I don't know what to really think of it. Even if it's a short time I've been here. I feel almost... humble... for once" I shook my head and grabbed my pencil opening my book and began sketching the first thing that came to mind. A house. Burning. Someone jumping from inside. I had seen it before... I was the one jumping...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

Bites : 126

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm

There I was, standing in the street as I looked up at my favorite place in this whole town. The library. A place full of knowledge and knew learnings to seek for a higher education. I knew I was never going to leave this town, so the library was my escape. At that moment then, I walked into the library and walked up to the circulation desk and asked, "Are there any new Psychology books?" A smile was wide on my lips the entire time as I waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 pm

I wave my hand in front of Raul's face as he stares off in the direction of the library desk. I spare a quick glance over and smirk. That's Emma Knight, my wife used to work with her. She's psycology major but she works at the Grille. I smile and raise my eyebrows. As far as I know, she's single.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:39 pm

The present conversation was over now. My eyes were locked onto the red hair of a girl at the counter. His wife knew her. She had brains and looks. I shook my head rather quickly and turned back to my drawing paper trying to remember this moment with a pencil and paper. "Single is always better then being with some jackass who doesn't know which end is up and uses women for..." I was rambling and I stopped drawing and flipped a page again to a blank one this time. "Way to fill a guy in though." I chuckled a little and leaned back in my chair, even if I was attempting not to look... I still couldn't help it, and would glance at her every so often...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:46 pm

A smile was wide on my lips as I then walked towards where the lady told me where it was. There sat Luke, Erin's husband, and a handsome man. The blush on my cheeks were light as I then bowed my head and walked in front of them towards the Psychology section that I have grown to love dearly. I smile as I then looked up at the tall shelves, looking for the book that I so wanted to read. My green eyes searched and searched as I then finally saw the book that I needed. And of course the book was on the top shelf. Of course I was short for my age. Slightly pouting, I stood on my tip toes and tried to reach my book that I wanted. I was no where near getting it. "Dang it..." I whispered bellow my breath at that moment as I then bit my lip at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 pm

I withhold a laugh. Raul can't see what's going on. Raul, your chance isn now. She needs to get a book off a shelf. She can't reach. Go help her, man. He should do this. He could use a date or a beer. One of the two. Or both.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:18 am

Lucas was right. I didn't know what the hell was going on, I didn't know if I should either. My head turned to look at him and I squinted my eyes. "Oh so clever of you, because I'm the safe alternative to the married man" I laughed and pushed my chair back standing up. "Since this is how it's going. I'm going to find you tonight at the Grill, say... seven? I'll tell you how well this goes" I laughed and turned away walking over to the shelf. "Here Pidge" I reached up and grabbed the book and two on either side of it hoping atleast one of these were the right one. I brought them down and held them out. "Hope I grabbed the right one" I gave a half smile, my actual real smile... not a forced full one, or the half one that was a fake, no, this one was a genuine grin. I didn't know how much time I had left here standing with her, and I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. I couldn't seem to catch all her features in my eyes fast enough and commit them, her, it... to memory.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:26 am

I could not hold back my blush anymore. He was even more handsome up close and personal. That is when I bit my lip oh so shyly as I then whispered, "Thank you so much. These are in fact the books that I needed to keep up with Psychology." My green eyes looked into his eyes as I then said, "My name is Emma Knight, but please just call me Emma." A smile was on my lips as I then took the books and tried to hold out a hand to shake with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 am

I couldn't help but feel the strings of my heart tug when she spoke. I kept scanning her face over and over trying to find some sort of hint... some sort of hint of her. I stood taller then her and she looked up at me and smiled. Her cheeks grew rosy and I couldn't help but break into a more wider grin. "Psychology huh?" I tilted my head to the side a little and then looked down as she held out a hand. "Emma Knight" I said her name carefully while taking her hand, her skin was warm even against my usually warm hands.

"Raul Caviarni, but just call me Raul..." I didn't know what to say my mind was blank as I stared at her. "Speechless is a first" And I pulled my hand away quickly feeling myself heat up. I had just spoken outloud what was going through my mind. "Ah, sorry Pidge, you don't mind if I call you that do you? I just. You remind me of a Pidgeon... it's a type of Dove don't take offense please..." I felt like I was tripping over my words what was wrong with me! "So how long have you been here in Mystic Falls" I had to pretend that I didn't know much about her. I wanted to hear her tell me. We could have sat down but I didn't realise I was hanging on every move she made, the blush in her cheeks, the way she moved her hair out of her face, the way she bit her lip... Oh she was going to drive me insane and I had only heard her name... She smelled like books and tea, but there was a hidden scent, something he was all to familiar with, penicil led, sketch artist of the sort. What was it called again... love at first sight... no, this was more along the lines of I never wanted to let her out of his sight...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 am

I blush as he had already given me a nickname. A smile spread on my lips as I then whispered, "I like the nickname and I have been here for almost 20 years and I plan on being here for as long as I can." I then said, "And you Raul?" His name rolled off of my tongue perfectly as I then smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 am

When she spoke my name a chill ran up my back. It sounded so... perfect. I smiled and nodded when she agreed to liking it. Good. "20 years, woah, I feel like a noob. I've only been here about four days. I've seen the Grill, and now the Library. Met a few others..." I smiled and let out a breath. "You're human..." I just blurted it out and wish I had taken it back instantly. "The way your cheeks light up..." I gave her another real smile and then looked at a couple chairs near by. Instinct took over and I grabbed her hand and brought her over to the chairs and I motioned for her to sit down before I did. Call it a southerners gentlemen behavior.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 am

Gently I sat down into the chair as I noticed he called me a human. That is when I wondered what in the world he was. We were both human, yes? In my mind I truly did not know if he was a human as well. "Why did you call me a human?" I asked in utter confusion as I then looked down at the ground at that moment then. Then I made my eyes look up as I then looked into his eyes and got lost a bit. Why was this happening to me so fast? I know that I never had a boyfriend, so I had no clue what was happening to me.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 am

I couldn't help but smile. "Let's just say for once I don't feel lost... because you're genuine" I tilted my head to the side a bit. I wasn't ready to tell her. I couldn't yet. I didn't want to scare her off. 20 years in this town and... well she was human. I felt suddenly tight in my chest when she looked away from me. I didn't want her to. I liked having her eyes on me, I liked to see them. I opened my mouth to say something then closed it yet again. I didn't know what to say to her, I just couldn't stop looking at her. "Pidge..." I spoke her nickname softly. "Mmmmeh" I stood up and paced a bit then ran a hand through my hair roughly before it fell to my side and I let out a breath. "Do you work tomorrow? I'd like to have you over for dinner..." I smiled and then suddenly a shadow crossed over my face. "I mean. I... I don't want to make you uncomfortable... If you want to go to the Grill we can. I just figured since you work there then maybe it'd be nice to come eat at my place" I suddenly realized I didn't have a place... I'd have to figure this out quick "Please..." I smiled "Or... or maybe I can see if Luke and Erin want to have a double date? If that makes you feel more comfortable..." I stepped back to his chair and sat down grabbing her hand in mine. It felt so warm there, I didn't want to let go.

Why was I tumbling all over myself around her...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:31 am

His hand fitted perfectly in mine as I then smiled my warm and kind smile that could make anyone's heart melt. My green eyes looked back up into his eyes as I then push some of my red hair out of my face. "Actually Raul, I think it will be amazing if you and I just went out to eat with each other. I think we need to get to know one and other." The blush grew more as I then giggled a bit at that moment and then look down shyly at that moment right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 am

I couldn't help but jitter my leg a little waiting for her to respond. Then she smiled and I felt my body heat up watching her grin spread across her face. Those green eyes were blazing into my soul... if I had one... and I felt her burning it, in a good way. "Okay perfect. Then dinner it is. The grill? We'll go there, I don't... exactly have a place to cook you dinner... yet. I will though soon, and you can get a taste of good ol Italian cooking, I bet they don't have anything like that here." I smiled then leaned back in the chair. I still had plenty of time till tomorrow. I didn't want to leave yet.

"Do you have any family here? What's your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shot through the heart (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next