Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBlood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aBlood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:06 am

"What?" I asked turning back around. I didn't want to fight but I'm guessing Casper might be the thing we argue about most.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 pm

I sighed look, I'm sorry, do I love Casper? Yes but is he right for me? No I looked at him I know it's wrong, and I have to let him go, if I had to choose between you or him without a hesitation I didn't want to start a fight not with him
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 pm

"Alex I'm not asking you to chose." I said. "I'm asking you to make the right decision. If you feel that being with Casper is the right one then go for it, I can't tell you what to do, but just remember we're the only ones we have left." I told her. Alex could make her own choices but I was afraid of her making the wrong ones. If she wanted to be with Casper though, I'd just have to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:00 pm

I had gotten a text from Lucas, I put my phone down and looked at him hes dead I knew I would feel remorse maybe but I didn't, I didn't cry i know, but somehow I don't feel anything I confessed
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:23 pm

"How did he just die in five seconds?" I asked super confused. We were just arguing about him and now he's dead?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 pm

i hadn't seen him since he went, well crazy and now Lucas just told me I told him so now what's the point in arguing? I asked him
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 pm

I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't find the words. "I am so lost." I said and then went to the living room to open a bottle of wine. Maybe this wasn't the best way to clear my mind but it seemed appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:06 pm

I knew he didn't really understand but I walked over to him we needed to get out of here, I walked over to him and extended my hand come with me I told him waiting for him to take my hand i want to show you something
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 pm

I set the wine down and sighed. "All right fine." I said and grabbed her hand. "If you take me to the mall I'm so disowning you." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 pm

I chuckled yup, the mall and shopping always helps you take your mind off of things I walk out of the house as he's still holding me hand, we soon arrive at a place. We walk over to what seemed to be headstones These are my parents I looked at him then at them they were buried here, I would come visit every now and then ever since I moved here
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am

I laughed at Alex and then she had me follow her. At first I was confused where we were going then saw we were headed for a cemetary. When she showed me her parents, my aunt and uncle, I looked at her for a second. I then squatted on my knees and looked at the headstones. "It must have taken alot to bring me here." I said. I know Alex still had fresh pain and so did I so to bring me here could make it all feel like a reality. Like getting slapped in the face with cold water.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:04 am

As Tyler got down to his knees I put my hand on his shoulder yea, well I would come here when I'm either mad, or sad or something. I talk to them I knew maybe it was too much but he had to see I've been wanting to show you for awhile now I was sad because I knew he felt pain but at he same time relieved
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 pm

I didn't know what to say. This wasn't my kind of thing. I didn't know how to say the right thing. "They didn't deserve this." I said which was about the only true thing I could say. No one deserved to die by the hands of a supernatural being.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:49 pm

I sniffed a little as I kept my hand on his shoulder yea, well everything happens for a reason I sat down next to him and looked at the grave, I grabbed him hand and we stayed I'm silence sitting there, all we could hear was the wonder blowing very little, sometimes I'm glad there dead, knowing there up there not feeling anymore pain, watching over us. And other times, I with I could hug them
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

It was better they weren't here to feel pain. I told myself that just about everyday but no one deserved to have their life taken away so suddenly, especially for something stupid. "Their happy and their proud. Thats all we have to remember about our parents and if we remeber that its easier to get through the day." I said looking at her. I never wanted to lose Alex, she was the only family I had left, really one of the only things that kept me sane. "Its Team Lockwood against the world Alex." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:11 am

I smiled as I heard what Tyler had said team Lockwoods against the world I rested my head on his shoulder, we soon left and walked back to the house. We walked in and I made my way over to a picture and a shelf full of pictures and letters. I chuckled and picked up one picture of when we were both kids remember this i said we were just 8 years old, we were caught playing I'm the mud as we were having a mud fight but like my mom always said, were making memories I laughed as I stared at the photo
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:23 am

"You know I seem to remember that you cheated in the mud fight." I smirked. Alex and I were always getting into trouble when we were kids, my dad used to call us 'the terrible two'. It was nice to go through some nice memories.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 am

me cheating, yea right you were the first one to throw so technically you were the one who started it I laughed as I put it down and picked up another one, the next one was one of me and him again still kids but this time we were covered in cake and I laughed ok this one I think I threw the first throw, I was your 7th birthday party and I was basically jealous cause I thought they treated you better then me
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:43 am

"You were on the side with the most mud! I was running our of artilery." I laughed. Alex can deny it all she wants, she cheated. She picked up the picture of her at my birthday, man I thought my mom hid that. "I told you, cause I'm cooler then you. Everyone loves the cool kid." I joked. I really missed Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 am

I scoffed okay we were kids back then and maybe you were a little cooler but that was only because it was your birthday, and they spoiled you to the max but now, I think I'm cooler I put the picture back and looked at the shelf and all the memories. i sometimes wish I could go back, maybe change something's at least, like us, prevent us from ever leaving each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3