Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Hospital Grounds (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Hospital Grounds (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Hospital Grounds (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHospital Grounds (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aHospital Grounds (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Hospital Grounds (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Hospital Grounds (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Hospital Grounds (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Hospital Grounds (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Hospital Grounds (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Hospital Grounds (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Hospital Grounds (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Hospital Grounds (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hospital Grounds (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hospital Grounds (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Hospital Grounds (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

Hospital Grounds (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 pm

I walked into the hospital, with my heels knocking on the ground. I looked around to see people coughing, elders barley being able to walk. I can't imagine what it would be like to be old, needed help going places even to the restroom. I smelled blood everywhere which made me so hungry, I walked over to a room, for what seemed like a supply closet, before going inside I looked around to see if anyone was watching, I walked inside and closet the door behind me. I looked at all of the blood bags and smiled Jackpot I grabbed some bags and started drinking
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 pm

I stop packing my duffel with blood bags as a girl walks in. It's Alex. She looks hungry. She'd probably notice me if she wasn't so hungry. Alex? I speak relatively softly so as not to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 pm

I finished a bag and looked up to someone calling me, it was Lucas. I hadn't seen him in a really long time, I missed him. Lucas? I dropped the empty bag and hugged him. I'm guessing he was surprised because he was surprised to see me there, even I was. I pulling away from the hug How r u? What r u doing here? Packing blood bags? I asked him so many questions, but I knew he wasn't gonna answer them all at once
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:45 pm

I smile. I'm engaged and storing up for the next few months or so. I shake my head. It's been a long time. How are you? Are you still seeing my brother? I haven't seen Alex in a long time; I've missed her. She's like a little sister to me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Really? That's good I grabbed another bag and started drinking im actually doing pretty good, I actually left town for awhile but I'm yea I got to catch up with him for sometime I said as I started getting horrible flash backs of when I was out of town, I looked away But uh yea that's good ur doing engaged congrats I slightly smiled I had really missed my big brother
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm

I smile. Alex, what's on your mind? I touch her shoulder to get her to look at me. Where've you been?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:18 pm

I avoided eye contact, that was my one weakness. No-nothing I almost chocked on my words. I was just out, u know I took another sip if the blood bag
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 am

I speed to the hospital to feed. This whole drinking from the bag is so unnatural and is like eating compressed food as a human. I then see Luke and another girl in my usual blood resturant room. "Well isn't it Mr. Skywalker." I say as I grab a bag and my fangs come out and I pierce the bag so blood comes out "Mmm. Rather tasty hmm?" I look at the girl. She seemed to no be able to get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am

I was sure Lucas would get it out of me, but I couldn't tell him. Who was I kidding he was like a big brother to me of course I could tell him anything. But before I could speak my mind a girl walked in, is this not a hiding space? I asked myself. She seemed to know Lucas, either vampire or. Hybrid I was guessing, the town seemed to be full of those now a days Hmm may I help u? I asked her
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 am

I sigh. Alex, meet my least favorite hybrid, Sasha Markov. . I sigh. I can tell Alex wants to tell me something, but It's too late now. I frown. Sasha is not the person I want to see right now.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:51 am

"Wow I can feel the love." I sarcastically said "Its not my fault klaus made me a hybrid. But he did so I gotta come here every night to gett blood."
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm

I figured she wasn't the warmest person or nicest person to be around Well I sucks doesn't it? Being sired to him There was two things that happened when I was gone, one good and horrible thing. Being his little bitch I smirk at her sarcasm and me didn't mix, I could tell she didn't really like me because she would give me a mean look and she interrupted what I was just going to discuss with Lucas
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:42 pm

I sigh and lay a calming hand on Alex's shoulder. [color=orange]Sasha, please just get what you want and leave us. We have some things to discuss; and they don't involve you [/color. I don't mean to be rude, but it's all that seems to work with her.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 pm

"Im unsired." I said "Now that I think about it, I want Fast Food. If you don't mind me, I'll be drinking from track stars. Due to the amount of hunters in the town I won't kill them. Bye!" Before they could say anything I disappeared
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 pm

I watched her grab tons of bags and walk out, I figured she was still listening, I knew she wasn't stupid. I turned to him I could see why she's your least favorite I chuckle
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:04 pm

I smirk. yeah she's something alright. I smirk. I can hear Sasha standing outside. Sasha. I meant it. Leave, please.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:02 pm

I hear her finally walk away I don't think she likes me I grab the blood bag and take another sip So, how have u been? I'm feeling you've been good considering u have a fiancé I laugh as I jump and sit on top of a fridge full of blood bags inside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Grounds (Open)   Hospital Grounds (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Grounds (Open)
Page 1 of 1