Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Staff_zps08fc6213

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nYour Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Liz_zpse62da61aYour Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Empty
PostSubject: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:24 am

I'm a fake. I'm not who i thought I was. I will never be who I am supposed to be. Why is that? its...it...

She looked at the paper. She wadded it up and threw it at the waste basket across the room. It had several matching it either near the basket or inside of it. On her bed was a traveling bag with two weeks worth of clothes and other things she would have needed. She looked at the pen, twirling it in her fingers before dropping it on the notebook infront of her. There was a picture of her and Stefan, him in his football fersey and her in her cheer uniform. They were smiling, they were living like humans. She was human in that picture. She never would have imagined this to happen to her almost a year after that picture was taken. She picked up her glass with whiskey in it, looking at the drink, before setting it down.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 am

I had heard commotion in my nieces room all night long. Nothing worrisome, just paper being thrown around - but still. She was stressed and that was understandable and as her family - as her uncle, it was my duty to help her. Maybe I was just appointing myself to such a position, but I didn't care. She needed me and I could use her around, because well, despite everything - she gave me the hope that I still functioned like a human, sometimes. I left my room and wandered to hers, literally blurring to her door as I cracked the door and peaked in slightly - seeing packed bags. Tapping the door frame I stood there, leaning against it offering her a warm smile. "Are you going somewhere, Eli?" I asked, a bit of concern and worry in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:41 pm

She was only slightly startled mentally, but did not show it physically. She turned her chair and body towards where her uncle was. "It was only a thought gone in the waste basket. Although I could ask you the same." truth was, she needed to tell him, something important. But how was she going to tell him? It was easier telling Damon because he's Damon. She crossed her legs, holding the pen in her hand, the tip resting on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:44 pm

I raised a brow as I watched her turn to me. Was I going somewhere? Well I hadn't planned a trip, maybe she thought I did. Who knows. I was fairly confused so I walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge of it, using my foot to turn her chair to face me. "I don't think I am going anywhere. But you have my attention now, Eli. Talk to me. Trust me... I am not the same old Stefan." I said with a slight laugh as I fell back onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. Eli had always kept me in check but I was feeling so carefree as of recently that it didn't matter - hell, she allowed me to be over the edge with freedom.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:51 pm

As he turned her chair with his foot, she sighed. "I know your not the old Stefan, just like I'm not the old Eli." She chuckled in a strange way. Not in a friendly happy way, but in a way so not like her. She saw how carefree he was acting, almost human like. Now she was about to break it. "I'm not Elizabeth Brittney Marie Salvatore. In fact i dont know who I am." If this didnt get him thinking, she was prepared to tell him the whole story, about her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

I was surprised to hear her talk like that, but it wasn't like it was completely random. I pulled myself back up and smiled at her. I loved my niece, I really did. There was something about her though that always baffled me and I never understood it. I reached out and took her hands and laughed. "You are my beautiful little sister that definitely needs to get a guy in her life. Not saying to whore around or even sleep with anyone.. But find a boyfriend!" I said with a laugh as I was being semi-serious. Sure I wanted her around to protect her, but at the same time she deserved to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 pm

She chuckled again as he sat up and took her hands in his, telling her to get someone in her life. "Its not just that Stef. I..I'm not who everyone thinks I am. I snuck into the T.V station up the road and found an article. It said there was a mix up at the Hospital and some parents had someone elses baby girl. What I'm saying is, the last living human Salvatore is up in New York. I'm not a blood Salvatore. I told Damon and he said that I would always be part of his family, which I thought then he was bit or something. But other than that, yeah, I'm not me." she said looking down at their hands then slowly moving her eyes up to his.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm

I frowned slightly at the news, but it didn't change anything. Rubbing the back of her hands I turned my frown into a smile. Sure she wasn't exactly family, but hey - she could always be here with us. I was her uncle and she was my sister, well we were siblings - enough said. "Well look at the bright side. You can technically date your uncle Stefan. I'm kidding." I stopped to laugh for a second as I gave her a warm smile of reassurance. "Damon is right. You are never going to stop being a Salvatore in our eyes. I was here when you were a baby, Zach never told me you were not a Salvatore.. But still. One of us, right?" I offered as I leaned forward and pulled her into a gentle yet meaningful hug.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"Let's just not talk about that can we?" she asked smiling before returning his hug. "Besides, theres no other arms i feel safer in than the ones of my brothers." she said referring to him as being her brother and not just her uncle. Talking about ones past can hurt, and now her not knowing what her past was supposed to be was hurting her.She was going to let it go, because there was no other alternative.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 pm

I just nodded and held her in my arms. It was nice to have my sister this close, because I loved her more than life itself. After a bit I pulled away and gave her a warm smile. "Do you want to go out somewhere, little sister? My treat." I offered with a smile as I leaned back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 pm

This was nice, very nice actually. I never thought that I could feel this safe in someone elses arms besides Adrian's. I just couldnt believe I killed him. Then after he pulled away I looked at him. "Ehh, take me anywhere your heart desires." She would later ask for a side trip for her to find the answer to her only burning question.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm

I sat there and thought for a moment as I tapped my knees. Where could I take her? She had a favorite Italian restaurant right outside of Mystic Falls that I could take her to. Maybe that was the ticket. I grinned at her and pulled my keys out of my pocket. "Want to drive us to your favorite Italian place?" I asked with a grin as I awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:39 pm

The Italian place?! That was My favorite restaurant for miles!! The perfect salad, noodle and meatballs. No Olive Garden could match it. I stood up, adjusting my skirt and shirt. "Dont leave without me." I raced to grab my leather coat and Jessica Simpson purse that I fell in love with.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 pm

I grinned and flew to my room and grabbed my jacket as I waited for her at the front door. "Come on slowpoke." I yelled teasingly as I held the door open.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 pm

As i looked at myself in the miror, I had to admit, my shirt did look a little to sexy looking to go on a family date with Stefan and my skirt was kinda short. Ehh, I didnt care. I ran with vampires speed down the stairs and into the Foyar, coming to a gracefull walk as I strode out of the door. "Thank you Mr. Salvatore" I said before giggling.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:10 am

I closed the door behind us and stretched slightly before blurring over to the garage. I flung up the door and tapped the hood and got in the car. I leaned out the window as I rolled it down. "Don't kill my car, Eli." I said seriously as I gave her a serious look, but a playful one at that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:18 am

After he opened up the garage, I strode over the the red sports car. I ran a hand on it. "Something of this beauty dosnt deserve to be lonely, no?" little did she know she was referencing herself. Everytime she looked at Stefan or was around him, she always heard the song from Nickleback Far Away. But she didnt care for him like that...did she? No he was her uncle and her brother and... She awaited for the doors to be unlocked as she tried to let the thoughts leave her head.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:23 am

I reached over and unlocked the door for her and tossed her the keys with a smile. "Here. Drive, dear." I said with a smile as I leaned back in my seat and let out a carefree sigh. Tonight was going to be a goodnight with my Eli.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 am

"Are you sure your ok? You never let anyone drive your car. Nobody!" she said in a serious, questioning tone, but with a playfull look. She held the keys in her hands as she got in, starting up the car. Was Stefan really ok, or did he see her as someone else know? Either way, it was kinda scary and confusing.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 am

I laughed and shook my head as I used the lever to let my seat fall back. "Eh, I am willing to overlook that for tonight." I said carefree as I shut my eyes and listened to the engine purr. It was a gorgeous sound and to be honest I enjoyed it, and seeing Elizabeth drive it was something of beauty. Hopefully she didn't wreck it though, or, well, I'd kill someone - but not her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:48 pm

"Good, because were making a side stop before we grab a bite." she said reving the engine before pulling out at a good speed. It was faster than a normal pull out but she wasnt going 0 to 60 in 3.5. As they made it to the turn point in the driveway, she took a left and hauled the car at a steady 55 while taking a somewhat curvy road. After about ten minutes, they arrived at the News Station. She parked the car and cut the engine. "I need to wake up and find out who I truly am, if you dont mind." she said, turning her head and looking at him. Hopefully if didnt. She wouldnt want to keep things from Stefan and this felt like the news was keeping something from her.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Normally I would have freaked out with Eli driving my car and with everything that had happened. But I was just as relaxed as when Lexi was alive, and I was thankful for that. Damon was off teaching Elena new tricks and how to be a vampire and I was off on my own doing what I wanted and when I wanted to. I didn't care if I was selfish. Elizabeth needed me more than Elena did. Becoming a vampire was highly traumatic but at the same time, finding out you were not who you though you were? That was much worse. "Alright, lets go then." I said as I blurred out of the car and opened her door for her, offering my hand.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 pm

After he spoke, I was about to get out, but he sped around to open the door for me. It was as if he was acting like I was a different person now, which I was really. I grew up with him thinking he was my uncle and felt like he was my brother, but now he was a just a guy I was living with. I had no money of my own, nothing in my name because I didnt know my real name. I took his arm and sighed, trying to smile but failing. This was going to be strange. I needed someone to be there for me, someone like Stefan. I needed someone to be there to help me, like how Elena needed Damon and Stefan about the whole Katherine thing. It was as if I was losing my memory of my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:14 pm

I grinned slightly as she took my arm and I closed the door behind her. It was weird having her not be a Salvatore anymore, but well - she wasn't. I'd always consider her my blood but it was weird to know that Zach had lied to Damon and I about our little niece. We made our way to the doors and I tugged on the handle, but they were locked. "They are locked, Eli. Hold on" I said as I gripped the door frame gently and pulled a little, bringing the door frame off the hinges entirely. After it was off I offered her a smile and held out my hands for her. "Come on Eli." I said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm

As they walked she tried to piece some things together. Zach had always cared more for Adrian and not her. He was careless with her and not Adrain. Was that something he did? Did he do that... "Oh my god. It makes perfect sense Stef. Zach never cared about me but he would go out of his way for Adrain. Do you think that he was the one who switched the babies so the Salvatore line would go on?" she asked him after be took the door off and offered her his hands. It made perfect senc=se to her, but why would he do that? Why not switch the boys instead? She took his hands as they entered the News Station, hopping she would get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next