Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A Drink at the Grill Staff_zps08fc6213

A Drink at the Grill Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A Drink at the Grill 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA Drink at the Grill Liz_zpse62da61aA Drink at the Grill 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A Drink at the Grill 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A Drink at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A Drink at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A Drink at the Grill Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A Drink at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A Drink at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A Drink at the Grill Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A Drink at the Grill Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A Drink at the Grill Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Drink at the Grill Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A Drink at the Grill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

A Drink at the Grill Empty
PostSubject: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Irene was sitting at a barstool, sipping on a drink. It had been a rather quiet day, and she was starting to get bored. The Grill was empty aside from her and the bartender she had compelled to serve her as many drinks she asked, and Irene was getting worried. Few days in Mystic Falls were quiet, even with her little experience she knew that. It wouldn't be that way for long, she was sure of that.

OOC: Bad start, I know...
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Katherine walked into the Mystic Grill, twirling her curls and went straight for the bar. "The usual?" "You knows it, Jimmy." Her has a vodka tonic ready just for her. Katherine slugs the drink down in one sip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Irene knew that voice, and she also knew that it was never good to hear it. She had some experience regarding that. Not much, but some. Definitely enough to be sure that her arrival in Mystic Falls was no reason for celebration, only for getting ready for a fight.

"Katherine, long time no see." Irene said, not even turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Katherine heard her name, at turned her face to the woman who had just said her name. "Am I supposed to know you?" She asked. It's been along 500 years, obviously she can't remember every groupie that claims to know her.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Irene hadn't really expected Katherine to remember her, at least not right away, but she still felt a little frustrated. It would have made things much easier. With as sigh, she moved to sit beside her, not carrying that she hadn't been invited. There were some facts that needed to be cleared up.

"Yes. England, 15th century, if I'm not mistaken." Irene said, signaling for the bartender to serve her another drink. "Am I jogging any memories yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 pm

"Before or after, ya know..." Katherine makes a death noise and uses her finger to simulate sliting her throat, and holds an imaginary rope in the air to simulate her hanging herself. And hung her tongue out to represent her dead body just hanging there.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Laughing slightly at Katherine's representation, Irene tried tor recall more details about their meeting. She knew that she was already a vampire, but she wasn't sure about exactly how long Katherine had been one. She smiled as the memories easily came back to her. Their meeting sure had been one to remember.

"A bit after." Irene finally replied.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hmm...."

Katherine walked out of the house, she was currently living in. "Thank you Ms. Ella." She said to the lady as she threw her back down on the bed. "No problem dear!" She replied, her face, sunken in the pillow. She left the house and walked into town, wiping blood off her face. She walked confidentially, until some bitch bumped into her. "Watch where you're going, Princess Elizabeth Jr." She said, over exaggerating the woman's age.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Rather stunned, Irene took a step back to face the person she had bumped into. As she looked at the girl, she rolled her eyes, her words finally sinking in.

"Why, I will pay more attention next time." She answered, sarcastically. "I would love to stay and chat, but you might have realized that I'm in a hurry, so bye." Irene said, starting to walk away. But after a few steps, she changed her mind. No one was rude to her and got away with it. Surely her other appointments could wait. She walked back to the girl, flames burning behind her eyes, flames that she hid as she approached her target. She would rather wait for a chance to make the perfect comeback than to make a forced one. "I'm sorry Miss...?" She asked, a sweet smile masking her anger.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Katherine was rather stunned that the woman would just do that, apologize and walk away. Afterall, she did give off the impression she was a minor, so maybe she didn't want to get into any legal trouble. She just smiled and begun to walk until she heard, "I'm sorry Miss...?" Katherine turned with a smile on her face, but daggers in her eyes. "Yes...MA'AM?" Calling woman ma'am ALWAYS annoyed them.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Irene internally hissed at being called ma'am. Something about it just got on her nerves, but she wasn't sure what it was. However, she struggled to keep her expression serene. She knew very well that vengeance was plate best eaten cold. And thus Irene just smiled at the girl, hoping that none of her annoyance showed through her mask of niceness and innocence. It was one on which she worked very hard since the day she was turned.

"Perhaps you would be interested on a drink? My appointments can wait. I'll pay." She said, perfectly aware that it was very badly seen for a lady to drink, especially with another girl, but still hoping that she wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 pm

She gave a fake frown to the woman. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm actually a lady that cares what others think of me and don't want to be seen in 'that way'." She rolled her eyes and turned. She instantanously knew it was a bad idea, so she turned back around. "...Y-you're paying?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Irene smiled as the girl turned around. Saying that she would pay usually worked in situations like that, and the best part was that usually no one payed. She just compelled people to think that the drinks were payed for and happily left. No one had ever caught her, and she doubted that anyone ever would. But she did keep some money with her just in case.

"Yes, I'm paying. I know a nice place nearby, if you're interested." She said, a genuine grin forming on her lips. Everything was working out so far.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 pm

She smiled and curtsied as she walked past the girl, "So what's this place called?" She thought that if someone had seen her there, she could compel them to forget.

Last edited by Kit Kat Petrova. [: on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Still keeping a sweet smile even as she planned and plotted, Irene tried to remember the name of the place. She had never taken anyone there, and she only knew it by location. Not only that as she hardly ever bothered knowing names, as she usually forgot them easily.

"Sandy's" She finally answered. "It's more of cafe, but they serves some really good drinks. It's empty at this time of the day, so don't worry about being seen by too many people."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"Good." She said, still looking forward. "I hate people." A smirk begun to form on Katherine's face.

PRESENT DAY.
"Nope." She lied. "Nothing seems to come to mind."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Irene smirked slightly, wondering if Katherine wasn't lying. She didn't doubt that she would do such a thing, though she supposed that the vampire would be more than happy to have her way with her. She only wasn't sure whether she would give away that she remembered before she had her way with Irene. She thought that lying sounded more like Katherine, and so she gathered that it would be smarter for her to assume that she did.

"Are you sure, Katerina?" Irene insisted, her smirk becoming bigger as she recalled the rest of the story. "It sure wasn't a meeting easy to forget."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:24 pm

"I don't know about that.."

Katherine nodded, as she listened to the woman explain that no one would really see her there. Of course, the fact that she could just erase that part of their memory was brought back up into their mind. "Interesante." She said, in Spanish. Of course in this day and age, it's probably idiotic to say shit in a language no one...but she, understood. "So...what's the sh...I mean, how's the ...fish?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Present day

"Oh, it was, Katerina, it sure was."

Past

"Fish? They don't serve fish on a cafe." Irene was rather puzzled by the woman's question, but she didn't make any other comments. She was going to be nice and keep a low profile for the time being. She didn't want her to be suspicious of anything until the time was right. "They have some food, if you're hungry, be it's only afternoon snack food like cake and cookies."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 pm

"Oh...right...knew that." She lied, looking around. "Mmm cookies. It's so weird. I can eat anything and I never get fat. I haven't walked more than 10 minutes in maybe a week." She admitted to the woman she had just met. It was on account of being a vampire, possibly. She hadn't really ever been fat. Katherine's always been quite active and she wasn't willing to see what being fat could do to her permanently. Stretch marks. *Shudders*
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

"Lucky. Most girls kill themselves to keep a good weight. I never had any problems either, though." Irene smiled slightly, a tinge of her usual arrogant behavior showing. But she felt like she was on safe territory already, so she wasn't really worried. She'd keep her 'polite girl' facade for a while still, at least until the other woman dropper hers, but she felt a little more comfortable to be herself.

"So you are..." Irene asked, her smile becoming more formal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:07 pm

As I arrive in Mystic falls, I walk by the Mystic Grill, I enter to see what interesting people I might meet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drink at the Grill   A Drink at the Grill Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drink at the Grill
Page 1 of 1