Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Staff_zps08fc6213

Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Second Visit (Damon/Irene) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSecond Visit (Damon/Irene) Liz_zpse62da61aSecond Visit (Damon/Irene) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Second Visit (Damon/Irene) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Second Visit (Damon/Irene)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Empty
PostSubject: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Going to the Boarding House again might make her seem pushy, but Irene didn't really care at that time. She'd had a bit of a bad day, and she needed a way to fix it. The last time had been quite enjoyable, and she was looking forward to a repeat of it, or maybe they could go further into it. Either way, she was happy.

Pushing back any hesitation she might have, Irene knocked on the door. Whatever happened happened, she just didn't want to care about it too much. After all, it was only one person. There were 7 billion of them to choose from, why would she care so much about one single individual?
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Bites : 65
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 am

I was doing my usual thing when there was a knock on the door. Well it's not the rude Originals, Elijah doesn't count because he normaly knocks. But he's missing and Ray normally just walks in. I walked to the door and opened it. "Irene! Hey what's up. Haven't seen you in a while." I cocked my head to the side to let her know that she can come in. Once she's in I close the door. "Care for a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 am

Irene was pleased to see that it wasn't Stefan who opened the door, but Damon. Not that she had a problem with Stefan, she barely knew him, though from what she did know of him, he was a nice guy. No, she was glad that it wasn't Stefan because then she didn't have to ask for Damon and answer awkward questions.

Giving him a small smile, she walked in. "Sure. When do I ever say no to a drink?" She ended the sentence with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 am

I walked to the living room with a smirk on my face. Who could resist a drink with Damon Salvatore playboy extraordinaire? I went over to the mini bar. "What's your poison?" We had just about every type of alcohol. A majority of it was bourbon but that's besides the point. Once I got her her drink I handed it to her. I sipped my drink before speaking. "So... What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:33 am

"Whiskey." She'd drink anything, really, but she knew from her previous experiences at the Boarding House that they had just about every kind of drink she could wish for.

"Not much... Just laying low, trying to stay out of trouble for once." Irene shrugged. She didn't really mind being in trouble, but she wanted to have some peace and quiet for a while. Mystic Falls could drive anyone mad. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am

"The usual." I stated bluntly. "You know pissing of Stefan, irritating the hell out of the Originals." I said shrugging. I love'd pissing them off it was in my nature I couldn't help it. "So why'd you drop by?" When another vampire stops by it normally means trouble follows. And at the moment I had my hands full, already.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 am

Letting out a small chuckle, Irene had to make sure she didn't swallow to avoid chocking. Sure, vampires didn't need to breathe, but that didn't make chocking any more pleasant. "You sure have your fun irritating people, don't you?" Irene could understand how that could be a blast, so she wasn't judging.

"Just had a bad day and thought I could use some distraction." She shrugged. How Damon understood that was up to him. Irene just hoped he knew what she meant, because she wasn't going to push it if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:19 am

I gave her a wicked grin. "Of course, who wouldn't?" There wasn't really anything else to do anyways. "So you come to me?" Why does everyone come to me for some kind of distraction.

OOC: sorry its short i'm tired
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 am

Damon was right, who wouldn't have fun doing that? She did, he did, there had to be some kind of good fun factor in it. She nodded at him and let out a very small chuckle. If everyone thought like them, the world would be a very irritating place. Well, it already could, she thought, but it would be even worse.

"You're fun. The same can't be said about a lot of people around here." She shrugged yet again. "And you can't say you mind it..."

OOC: No problem!
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 pm

"Oh I know I'm fun, I'm one of a kind!" I said smugly. I drank from my glass. "Everyone arounds here is so dull and boring, me need more of us to spice things up." I wiggled my eyebrows a little. "You would be calling me an attention whore now would you?" I teased as I plopped done on the couch like I didn't have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Laughing, Irene nodded in agreement. That was for sure, Damon was one of a kind, and he managed to be so being several different things at the same time. It was one of the things she liked the most about him. "You are one of a kind... And if you're saying I'm one a of a kind, too, you're right." She smirked.

Attention whore? Irene didn't think Damon ever got to be an attention whore, because it was so easy for him to get what he wanted, not matter what it was, and that most certainly included attention. Giving him a bit of an amused smile, she shook her head. "With all the girls you have fawning over you, I don't think you have the time to be an attention whore."
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 pm

I chuckled at her. Most vampires were boring and were under the same category. Once and awhile the fun ones would pop out of the woodwork. Then things became interesting. I laughed again and pointed at her. "That my dear is exactly the definition of an attention whore." I downed my glass. "So what do you what to do? Stir up some trouble?" I said grinning at her.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted sooner, still really sick.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:06 am

Was it? Irene wasn't quite sure, but she didn't really care. She just let out a small chuckle, amused that in the end she'd just been redundant, and shook her head a bit. "Then I guess I think you're an attention whore. But that's not a bad thing or I wouldn't be here."

Stirring up trouble wasn't exactly what she had in mind, but she could definitely settle for that. While Irene had really been trying to stay under the radar, it'd been way too long since the last time she'd caused any trouble, and she really missed it. "Stirring up some trouble sounds perfect." She smirked.

It's okay. I hope you get better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Visit (Damon/Irene)   Second Visit (Damon/Irene) Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Visit (Damon/Irene)
Page 1 of 1