Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aWonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Wonderful day at mystic falls high

Go down 
+3
Baine Tesla
Lucas Reid
Christine Gold
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

"Wow if you don't want to be my valentine atleast care about my education." I said and then sat up straight. I looked at him but I'm sure he couldn't really see the look I was giving him due to the sunglasses I was wearing. "I'm hungover and you want to show me military moves. Do you really think thats how I want to spend my day?" I told him. I may be a Hybrid but drink hard enough and you'll get a hangover. I am exhibit A.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

I smirk. Do you really think that you're going to learn anything today? Besides, you have an eternity to go to high school. I smirk and grab my keys off the desk. You coming or not?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm

As she placed the combination in her locker, she finally noticed her stalker, although he was in a hoodie. To bad the idot didnt change hoddies. Before she could scare Xavier off, he magically forced the stake into her stomach. The bell had rang. SHIT! she yelled. She closed her locker and drug herself to a janitors closet leaving a trail of blood behind her. After locking the door, she sat up against the wall, trying to pull it out. It wouldnt budge and she began to loose feeling in her legs. She looked to her shirt. "This is Italian leather and Calvin Klien, not the cheap shit either." she said to herself before resting her hands on the stake.

"Hey coach! Theres blood in the hall going to the janitors closet. i think someones hurt." a guy with brown hair said pointing in the direction of Elizabeth and Xavier's path.
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

Bites : 23
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Not soon after she was in the middle of the second page when she got a message saying there was blood in the hallway at her school. She decided to go check it out. Knowing this school it was probably some person going after a vampire and it didn't get hit in the heart. She rushed her car out to the school and walked in. She noticed some blood all the way to the janitor's closet
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

I hear a guy yell from outside. Something about Elizabeth locked in a closet. I look at Tyler and run out into the hallway and open the closet door, shutting it behind me. I pull a blood bag out of my bag and give it to her. Shit, drink this. It'll offset your bleeding. I wrap my hands around the stake and my hands cake in blood. You ready? This is going to hurt her like hell.
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Christine saw the Coach run into the closet and shut the door. She was going to find out what was behind that door that was bleeding. She put her head to the door and heard him talking about drinking something to offset the bleeding and hurting like hell. Apparently someone staked a person. She opened the door and saw Elizabeth with a stake sitting in her side. "You're a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Elizabeth heard the knob on the door turn. As she was about to scream, Luke came in. "That Lowell boy is going to die!" she said through clentched teeth. He handed her a blood bag before placing both hands on the stake. She gritted her teeth and nodded, keeping the bag near her mouth. This was going to be painful. I think this counts for a good enough exuse to leave school for the day.

Elizabeth looked up to the girl. "Christen! Damn it!" she said looking away. Now she would be exposed to the whole school and town to be a monster of the night.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

"That is a negative sir. I'm hungover like hell, so no Marine junior camp for me." I told him but before Lucas could respond someone called him and said there was blood. I looked at him and he looked at me and we both ran for the hallway. Someone pointed at the janitors closest and we both went in. Lucas shut the door and gave Liz some blood, but then Christine walked in. "Shit." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 pm

I look around ...shit what did i do i wasn't ready for this, damn all because im trying to impress Noah... school was still in session... i take my hoodie off and charm it I couldn't let Elizabeth realize that it was me who staked her but like a idiot i had a very recognizable hoodie. The spell i used would make every person here with a hoodie look like mine to anything supernatural. I dumped the hoodie and just walked to my next class with my white t-shirt and it worked random students looked just like me in the hoodie.
I get on my cell phone .. and call Noah

"Hey big brother... ok don't get mad but i tried to break my killing a vampire virginity i...i didn't quite get it right so i need you here" I say to him

"Come on Xavier...shit im on my way just cover your bases ok"

"Don't worry i already got that part covered it will buy alot of time at least until your here" I say hanging up
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Just as I pull the stake out Christine opens the door. I don't want to compel her but she can't remember this. I grab her arm and pull her into the room and lock the door. Christine, listen very carefully. You can't tell anyone about this. While talking to Christine I take off my jacket and remove a strip of my shirt, wrapping it around Elizabeth's waist to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 pm

"I won't. You just have to kill whoever burn my family. I know it was a vampire. I saw him leave before I passed out. So does she need blood or anything" I said standing beside Elizabeth. I knew Elizabeth ever since birth so I was going to stand by here no matter what she was. She wasn't a monster to me. Just a person that happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 pm

"Your seriously okay with this?" I asked christine. I would have freaked the hell out. Shoot, I did when I found out about being a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 pm

"I kind of figured out that something was going on with this town after a few things I saw. Like people dying by animal attacks but when I went into the woods at night there wasn't a single animal out that would kill a person. Plus you people started acting weird. I don't just use my brains for books" She said while peering at Tyler. "So what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 pm

"Yea, like I'm gonna go and spill all my business out." I told her. I knew of Christine but I didn't know here. Its a small town but not that small where we alll know each other.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 pm

I arrive at the school with my stake gun, vervained gloves and clothing. As i know of the existence of Hybrids now its remove the head or the heart so i have a Kodachi with me easy to hide against my forearm, I have a job in the school as a counselor so getting it is no big deal killing vampires and advancing my mark is the goal.
I scour the halls stakes hidden and the kodachi

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm

As he ripped out out, I muffled a scream, that came more like a growl. I took the blood bag and drained it. I looked up to the girl. After Luke patched up my wound I placed my body, kinda protectivly over the girl. "Nobody touch her. She's a friend. Now the whole shcool is behind the door, what the hell are we going to do?" she asked, ignoring her blood soaked face.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm

I sigh. Time to use coach status. Suddenly the mark on my arm burns. Shit a hunter is around. Dammit, I'll use my coach status to clear the hallway. Tyler, stay here and get Liz and Christine out of here. There's a very powerful hunter here. I'll try to slow him down. Sound like a plan?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 pm

"Yea don't worry about us. Just clear the hall." I told him. I was looking to let innocent lives get taken today. Liz and I could tag team this Hunter, its gonna be hard but we can do it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:22 pm

I step outside. Alright, everyone clear out. Just a little dissection accident no worries. I watch as the crowd dissipates leaving a hunter standing there. You should get out of here, too if you know what's best for you. I'm a marine and a navy seal. With this new mark I'm even more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 pm

After standing up, She took some towels to wipe off her hands. "Christien, Do as we say. We say jump, you jump. We say run, you run. got it? After you get out of here, get to my house and we'll talk. I wont hurt you." she said promising her before turning to Ty. "Lets kick some hunter ass." she said ready, though not to her fullest.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 pm

I see the crowd clearing....as i notice the blood trail... i look up and what do i see the vampire that Xavier told me he staked i see the wound, and Tyler Lockwood it was no surprise that he was a hybrid. Also Lucas Reid he also worked here, if he is a monster like the rest then he has to go down to.
I pull out my gun with wooden bullets....best to take out the wounded one since i know for a fact she's a regular vampire. I aim for the heart and fire 4 shots the bullets are coated with vervain, werewolf venom, wolfs bane i was a one man army. Still one versus 3 was not the best odds thank god i had some help.

I watched to see the bullets kill the vampire. They were aimed directly at the heart and im a real good shot
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Before I can blink the hunter shoots 4 shots. I snap my forearm to block Elizabeth. The bullets tear through my arm like knives. Damnit it stings. They slowly start to heal up. I shake my head. Bad move, man. Before the hunter can blink I hybrid speed him up against a locker before slamming him against the other lockers. I pick him up and slam him down on my knee, successfully cracking his back. I peg him at the lockers and wait for the next move. Damnit my arm stings. Hopefully Liz won't forget that I saved her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Just as I was going to be shot, Luke placed his arm up, blocking the bullet. I ran behind Luke. This wasnt her hunter. "He didnt stake me. Who the..." She picked the guy up from the neck and held him up against the wall, his feet a foot above the ground. "Christien, run. Tyler, help Luke. And as for you, who attacked me. I dont have a lot of patentice so pick your next moves carefully." she said threatening to kill him, but she would not act unless she really needed to. Who and how did this guy get here?
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 pm

"SO you are one of them, but bad move MONSTER" I say as i grab his neck with my gloves that are covered in vervain burning his skin.

"Im gonna rid the world of you abominations, i see your protected the regular vamp... thanks for showing me that she's the weak link" I say as the Kodachi slips down my forearm and i run him through i feel the blade knick his spine.
as i bring him to the ground..."You guys may be harder to kill but your still easy to hurt" i say as i ram one of the special stakes with the special carvings into his wound...I switch guns and shoot up his arms...lets see him heal from that with the special carvings he won't heal as fast
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 pm

"I understand" She said talking to Tyler. She knew he had to be something supernatural or deal with supernatural beings because who in the right mind would hang out with vampires all the time. She heard Coach's directions and listened to Elizabeth to give her instructions. When Elizabeth told me to run I did exactly what she told me. I tripped over something in the hallway and landed face foreword into the floor. She had to get out of here so she tried her best to get to her car quickly. "why did I have to stick my nose where---" She passed out a few lockers away from the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful day at mystic falls high
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next