Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Staff_zps08fc6213

Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Club Sole (Kol and Eli) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nClub Sole (Kol and Eli) Liz_zpse62da61aClub Sole (Kol and Eli) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Club Sole (Kol and Eli) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Club Sole (Kol and Eli)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Empty
PostSubject: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 am

The hat was the topper of the costume. tonight I was going to a themed club party downtown. Halloween was the theme, so I picked out a second costume when I went after my greek goddess one. i did not really want to wear it after the bust of a party. I grabbed the cane that went with the outfit and headed out to the garage. I turned over the keys to my Camero and floored it out of the proerty that belonged to us Salvatore's.

trees, lights, water, road. That was what most of Mystic Falls was made of anyway. But after clearing past the forest area, downtown Mystic falls became a whole new world. there was an old shoe factory on the outskirts of twon that was turned into a club. Club Sole, original I know.

After parking my car behind the factory I walked to the front where the bouncer was happy enough to let me walk in after some friendly words were exchanged. The party was happening. I looked around at the fake blood on the walls. Which meant it was safe to drink as long as it was done properly. I grabbed a seat at the bar and ordered a jack-n-coke. I wonder who would be here tonight.

Costume
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 am

I heard about a costume party at Club Sole and I figured why the hell not. I needed some fun and Elijah was such a drag. Ray's seems to be in some kind of funky depression. Selene's been busy and Rebekah well no one wants to deal with her for long periods of times. I was actually wearing some of my old clothes that were packed away. I ended up looking like Jack the Ripper which was rather fitting. I had been here for the past twenty minutes and I had many delectable young ladies falling all over me. In all honesty it was a bit tiring. I still had my top hat on and my cane was with me. Actually it was my old cane sword but no one knew that otherwise the would most likely have an issue. But it's not like I care. I walked up to the one end of the bar, not realizing that Elizabeth was at the other end. The bartender asked what I wanted. "I'll take a Jack on the rocks." I said as I tapped on the bar counter.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 am

I looked at the wood top, not paying attention to the music, but more or less different conversations. Women exchanging thier nights for a couple grams, people getting high, planned rape, and then a few people just having a good time. the bar tender set out a napkin and set my drink on it. I grabbed the drink and tiped my glass to him before taking a sip. I heard a voice that I should have known without looking up, but I had to slightly. I acted like I had to adjust my own top hat when I saw Kol. Just what I needed, an Original to ruin my fun. I looked my own way, trying to not make my presense known.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:27 am

The bartender brought me my drink and I took a sip. The bartender made some small talk and brought me another drink as I scanned the room. Familiar blonde hair caught my attention. It couldn't be could it? "Elizabeth?" I said in a whisper knowing that if it was her she'd hear me. I wasn't here to cause her any problems but we haven't spoken to each other since the founder's ball. It was kind of weird to be honest. She was the only one in town that didn't want to stake me. I downed my drink and disappeared into the crowd. I just wanted to have some bloody fun.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 am

I barely listened in to the Bar tenders small talk with Kol. As he whispered my name I smirked. "Long time, no see Kol" I cooed playfully. Indeed it has been a long time, but if he was still angry at me he would have killed me by now, right? maybe I was falling into his trap, but I was always up for some fun. I downed the rest of my drink and left a twenty dollar tip to the waiter. I stood up fixing my boots and grabbing my bitch cane. I snuck my way into the croawd, truning and twirling around the party goers unaware of their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:50 am

Yup that's her. I might just have to accidently bump into her on the dance floor. A song called I'm Goin In came on over the sound system thanks to the DJ. I had studied enough humans to see how they danced so I knew what I was doing. I wasn't expecting some blonde to come up to me and put her arms around my neck. I also didn't expect her to start grinding on me. I just smirked and started dancing with her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am

Elizabeth smirked. Kol seemed to have followed her into the crowd of humans. This would be fun for sure. A man came over to her, taking possesion of her. He placed his hands on her hips. She looked over to where Kol was and responded to the man's dancing. She placed her cain behind his neck, holding it with both her hands. Let's have some fun, shall we? she mentally thought. The guy dressed like a chip-n-dale. Amazing! She saw a girl grinding on Kol. wow. he knows how to modernly dance? Just as I thought the old dog couldnt learn a new trick. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 am

She grinding on me for a few minutes before I spoke. "Having fun love?" My english accent made it roll off my tongue. She whispered in my ear about having even more fun in one of the back rooms. I rolled my eyes and surpressed the urge to tell the bimbo hell no. I motioned her to come closer and I compelled her. I brushed her hair out of the way. No one but Elizabeth was paying attention to be. So I bit the girl in the neck and I winked at Eli as I fed. This will be one hell of a night.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm

The guy had began to kiss her neck. She looked over to Kol as he fed on the chick. Her eye brow popped as he winked. She moved the guys head and compelled him. She began to fed on him. After two mouthfulls of blood she removed her neck. Her eyes were closed as she smiled with lines of blood running down her mouth and chin, begining to venture to her neck. The beat of the music was intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 pm

I surpressed a chuckle as I released the girls neck. Well Elizabeth's following my lead. I was honestly suprised. I figured that as soon as she saw me, she'd run off like I was the plague. I licked my lips clean and smirked at her. Then I went back to dancing with the bimbo for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 pm

She continued to dance. the song Good Girls Go Bad came on. Many females howled as it began, as did she. This was great. She didnt even care if Kol was there. Her hands were on the guys shoulders as she dove in again. Finally, she could eat in public and not be hunted down for it. How else could she appercatite this moment other than not asking questions and just drinking?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:52 pm

A song came on and it seemed to send the ladies in the club into a dancing frenzy. Even Eli seemed to enjoy this song too. Two more girls came up to me, right after the song started. I ended up getting sandwiched between all three ladies. I smirked at the one that I had feed on. This is something you can definitely handle.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:57 pm

The guy was starting to get ancy as he went to place his hand up my shirt. I grabbed his arm and held it behind his back. "Paws off chip." I said before pushing him through the corwd behind me. I picked out to random guys and forcably danced our way over to where kol was. I was as well sandwiched between the guys. "So Kol. Another night spent at a party, ehh? Klaus daggering again?" i asked as the guys were standing there, swaying their body with mine.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:17 am

"Ohh... Eli not playing nice tonight now are we." I tsked her, as I danced with the girls. Eli had collected a few guys around her. "My brother's doing his own thing. Besides can't I have fun?" I hadn't talked to Eli in so long that I really didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm

"Who said I ever played nice?" she cooed, teasing him. She smirked as she pulled her hair to one side. "Everyone needs a little gulity free, let loose fun every once in a while, I agree." She eys his costume. "Jack the Ripper ehh. Vintage Im guessing."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 pm

"Oh no one." I said winking. I smirked at her. "Oh it's very vintage just like me." The outfit is definitely vintage, and i'm even older. "Let me guess. Mad hatter meets the Joker?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:56 pm

She smirked as he winked. Eventually the guy behinder her found interest in someone else seeing as She had been talking to Kol. "Spot on Mr. Mikaelson. Although its new and was bought in a plastic bag from Party City." she said, drapping her arms over the guy dancing infront of her. "Although I didnt see you as the costume party type."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 am

"Well you make it look great." I smirked at her. I may have been checking her out, what guy in their right mind wouldn't. "Who says it's a costume? At one point this is what we wore."

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:24 am

I looked at him. "Thanks." She wasnt sure if she should take it as a compliment or if her was being scarcastic. "My attic is full of clothing like that. I have been in several period dresses." She looked at the guy and compelled him before biting into his neck. It was ok because he dressed like a zombie. After getting a sampling from him, she pushed him away, closing her eyes and enjoying the taste as she let the hot liquid fall down her throat on the inside and out. She sawyed in a rythmic pattern as she danged an arm above her head and used her other hand to lick the blood from around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 pm

I smirked at her. She was having fun tasting the men around her. "I'm surprised there weren't skeletons in the Salvatore's attic." I said in a mocking tone. I bit into one of the womens neck and drank, steadily. Once I was done I let her go back to dancing. "I doubt your family has clothing as old as mine." I winked at her and went back to dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Sole (Kol and Eli)   Club Sole (Kol and Eli) Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Sole (Kol and Eli)
Page 1 of 1