Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGirls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aGirls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Girls Love Shopping (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

Bites : 115
Awesomeness : 0

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:16 pm

He looked at her slowly before shaking his head. He took her clothing on off and left her in her shoes, panties, and bra on."Keep those on." He told her, tossing her fast, as she was sent on soft bed"How would you like me to start off, a Blow Job, me licking you, fingering you, Teasing, Foreplay? You ask and I will be you're little slave for the day." He said calmly, towards her. Smiling at her as he slowly made his way towards her, she seemed very eager.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

Bites : 33

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:26 pm

She laughed as he tossed her on the bed. "I always loved a guy who knows what he wants. Now Lets see" She put her hand to her lip like she was thinking. "I think that I would love for you to fuck me good. Don't care which way or how but I need a really god fuck" She said as she grabbed his lips and began kissing them hard
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:02 pm

He smiled at her, he was all in this, But that would be rape, if he didn't lubetirc her. If that's what she wanted it was strange, what a masochist little vampire. She had grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss, he smiled and kissed her back, before pulling back to speak."I see you're very eager to get into Strangers Pants. Not you're first time getting what you want?" He asked in a teasing manner, Before sighing and placing his Cock at the entrance, well guess this what Masochist Vampires Like, pain while they are being fucked. He entered, her, and she was surpisely tight, however that did not stop him, seeing as Pain did not bother him at all. He endure pain, embracing it he was a Masochist himself. And begun fucking her, moving in and out his hips thrusting into her, Her Panties were moved to the left side of her thigh, they were still on her, so were her footwear, and bra."Enjoying that you Masochist sexy Bitch." He said slapping her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:08 pm

"I'm a eager beaver. I always get what I want. I'm a duchess" She said teasing with a bitting kiss. She felt his cock at her entrance and he entered her. She like pain, it kept her from having any feelings. He was seductive her and rough. He kept fucking her. She moved with him going at a rythm. Her panties moved to her left of her thigh but she was focused on his fucking. "Oh god. I am enjoying this. Uhh" She said as he slapped her breast
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Good then I will be you're personal Fuck Slave for the day, you can order me, and tell me what to do, Mess my Castle up, fuck me anywhere you would like. Tell me when to cum, tell me when to hold it." he told her, ramming into her rapidly, he did not stop for a second, he keep fucking her a normal speeds, before they turned into supernatural speeds, as he fucked her, he brought her hips up high so her ass was lifted few inches from the bed. As he fucked her, his sack hitting her ass each time he thrusted into her. He continued to slap those breasts with supernatural strength and speed causing them to redden up."If you into Anal and Bondage That can be fun." He suggested towards her.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 pm

"Mine to command. What ever should I do. Do you have a torture room? I've always had strap down to a one of those beds they have in American Horror Insane Asylum. I won't have control of anything and you can fuck me as hard as you want and I can't touch you unless you want me too" She said as kept fucking him and his sack kept hitting her ass. Her boobs were reddening by the way he slap her with supernatural strength. "Yes, Im into everything"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

He smiled at her, this girl was his true one. She was into everything he was, expect Rape. Which she stated. Strange, she lived everything but rape but he didn't mind." I'll do you one better, Mistress. I have a Sex Room just made what you asked, I will forefull you're dreams and life desires and fantasy I am yours to command." he said, thrusting her, his cock had already entered her womb by the time he entered her the first time, and his cock still was not fully inside of her, there were few inches apart from fully being inside of her, those were the down side of having a big cock. he was hitting the back on her womb."Fuck I am in love with you, Mistress." He told her. He seemed to be playing his role well.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

She was smiling back at him. She finally found someone who was into doing everything she could possibly dream. "Umm. Sounds great. My dreams will always be fulfilled if you're around" She hummed as he kept thrusting into her. She felt his cock at womb the very first time. He really had a very large cock. She loved man who could go deep into her vagina. "Fuck! You're very good at this. I love what you do to me"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:57 pm

He smiled at her as he thrusted into her before speaking."Any time, You're welcome to live with me, and we can do this all day. Non stop." He smiled at her, of course he wouldn't have sex with her all day, most of the day yes, but he had other plans like stopping Klaus. He smiled before he pulled out after she said fuck he was good at this, if she wanted him to be her slave she better be Staying on top.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:40 pm

She kept pushing her body towards him with each thrust. "I would love to do the all day with you" She said. She wouldn't mind fucking him senseless. His rock hard abs were just begging to be touched. She ran her hands down them in a seductive manner before pulling his face towards her and kissing him. She turned around in supernatural speed and flipped them where she was on top riding him like a horse pushing her pelvis up and down against his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:17 pm

He smiled at her and spoke." Then it's Official We are now fuck buddies for life." He told her slowly. When she ran her hands down his body, he let out a moan, she pulled him down for a kiss, and he kissed her, his tongue went into her mouth as it wiggled inside her feeling all her warmth. He switched spots with her well, she turned it around and now she was on top and begun ridding him, he thrusted into her slowly. Before speaking."I love you." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm

"Fuck buddies for life" She said as she was riding him pushing it in and out of her body. She grabbed by his neck and kissed him forcefully "Umm. yummy. I love you too" Each syllable on each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."So, will we try something new? While we fuck," He asked her, before slowly, thrusting into her, she had grabbed his neck and forcefully kissed him, this had caused him to cum into her deep and hard. Releasing a massive load into her womb, before leaning forwards and sucking on her breasts while still thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 pm

She smiled. "Of course" he kept thrusting into her and she nip at his neck. He came into her deep and hard. She grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. She wrapped her high heels around his dick and positioned towards her wet pussy. She pushed it into her all the way to her womb. And used her legs as her balance. She threw her arms his neck as her boobs kept flopping when she trusted in
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm

He looked at her, as she came. SHe then grabbed him and pushed him against the wall, she wrapped her high heels around his dick, and he looked at her, she sure was kinky, before it went into her pussy after she had positioned it, and thrusted it all the way towards her womb, let out a moan, run from his mouth, before she used her legs to balance herself, he grabbed her, legs, and wrapped them around his arms, before thrusting into her, as she placed her hands around his necks, her tits flopped up and down, grinding against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 pm

he wrapped her legs around him and when he did she grabbed him by the hair and nip at his neck. She kept thrusting with him but she was coming very fast she thrusted one last time before she screamed out. She then proceeded into the sex room. "Hmm, it's your turn to do whatever you like"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 am

He looked at her, and smiled, as he came with her. Before they went off towards the Sex room, when they got there. He spoke."I have not had this fun since ever." He told her slowly, again that was a lie, Kat was a lot funnier.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:28 pm

"I'm sure that was a lie but I'll take it any" She said as she sat on the bench waiting for him to decided what he wanted to do to her. She was all into the kinky stuff.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:20 pm

He smiled at her as he took a 18 inch Dildo. That was 8 inches thick, and sloved it into her pussy, before taken out a 8 inch dildo and sloving it into her asshole, he spoke."Suck me while moving those things in inside me." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:03 pm

I was slowly turned on by the way he was being. I did what he told me to and began to suck on him
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 pm

He smiled at her, and pushed her head forward more, so she would throat his cock.

(Sorry for the small post, school tires you.)
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

She felt him pushing his cock further into her mouth. She kept on sucking his cock and moving it in and out
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:33 pm

He thrusted into her mouth before pushing her head more into his cock and speaking."Good girl." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 pm

She pushed her mouth all the way to the end of his penis. She was satisfied with deep throating his large cock. "Sometimes a good girl can be bad"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 pm

When she pushed her mouth towards the end of his penis, he came down her throat. With a massive load before pulling, out, he would then, take out the dildos from her ass and pussy, before starting, the lick the clit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Love Shopping (Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next