Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Staff_zps08fc6213

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nI'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Liz_zpse62da61aI'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

Bites : 115
Awesomeness : 0

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Eragon made his way towards the Origanl's house he didn't much like Finn or Klaus, He'rd prefer Kol and Eli. But then again, He had that one time that thing with Reb which she could not remember and well. Sadden. He made his way towards the door, and shook his head before he knocked.

(Sorry it's small. A Bit tired.)
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Things were so boring around the house since no one was home. I was just pacing around the house when there was a knock on the door. As I opened the door I started speaking. "Tyler, Ray's not here... Oh nevermind that." I said as I saw that it wasn't Tyler at my door. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

As Reb, opened the door without any words, with superhuman speed, he grabbed her by the throat. And slammed her to against the wall, original or not he was older then the rest, older then Sage herself and far stronger.” Rebekah Mikaelson, long time no see, hunny. I missed the sex we had, where is Klaus I want have something I need to discuss with him, a Member of The Five is alive, and you know what that means. Little one. Go, fetch me your brother you, annoying pest, oh help me God, I will rip this house to shreds.” One thing about Eragon he always kept his words.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Well that was the wrong thing for him to do. I quickly broke out of his hold and put him exactly how he had me. "Do not come into this house, demanding things from me. I don't know you nor do I care! Klaus isn't here nor do I no where he is. Not like I really care." I hissed at him as my grip on his throat tightened. "If you're not going to be a gentlemen, get the fuck out of my house."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm

He smiled at her as she turned the tables, he expected nothing less from her however he didn’t flinch, he just glared at her.”Don’t remember the first Vampire Klaus Ever turned you were there. The lot of you, With Finn Being Staked at his one hundred year as a vampire, and then Kol. Then you Eligh and Klaus together. I killed my family. Don’t you dear say you don’t give a rats behind about your brother. You annoying little pest.” He grabbed her throat, and with supernatural speed, again turned the tables.”Your older then me by one year, Original or Not. I can still match you. Don’t piss me off, Becs.” He told her slowly before letting go off her.”So, tell me. How are things? We should catch up.” He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 am

"I don't know you nor do I care to know you." I said in a snarky tone. I may have known him at some point but as we found out Klaus can compel his siblings. He most likely made me forget. "Niklaus is no longer my brother after what he did to me." I growled at him. "Stop calling me a pest! What ever is going on between you and Klaus is your business, not mine." He switched are position and I just glared at him. He finally released me. "Things are shitty, not like you care. And why should we catch up I don't know you." I said honestly I had no idea who he was, or why he attacked me for no damn reason.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Eragon looked at her and spoke."You don't remember? Members of The Five?" He asked her slowly. Before shaking his head as she switched positions. He looked at her and shook his head. And then she had spoken."You do know me silly. I slept with you. Klaus must have compelled you. What a shame." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't know you." I said getting frustrated. "Why are you bringing up the members of the five? I know who the are, well were." I feel for the first leader of the five, before he tried to kill me. "Maybe it was a good thing." I said bluntly, I've slept with a lot of people but he just seems like a complete and total ass.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 pm

"You don't know because you're fucking brother compelled you to forget. We fucked and you loved it silly." He said calmly, before shaking his head."If you going hold on to my neck, can I hold on to those two lovely ass cheeks." He smirked at her, before sighing towards herself."Talking to yourself again?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm

I squeezed his throat tighter before I threw him across the room. I fixed my shirt as I stood up straight. "No you can not hold onto my ass." I hissed at him. Who the fuck did he think he was? God i'm going to have to thank Nik for compelling me because at the moment I really don't want to know him. "Wish I was talking to myself, then you wouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 pm

He looked at her and a sly smile appeared on his face when she tighten her hold on his throat. And then tossed, him he had hit the wall and stood up like it was nothing, no he was not God. But he was old enough to withstand hits."Rebekah, you should be mindful, of not threaten people when you're known to not keep them. If It was my case, The Minute I had my hands on those stakes, and I am well aware they exist, Your Brother Klaus. Will die." He said coldly, going towards the fig, to get beer. Flicked the cap open, and sitting on the crouch with his feet on the table."Care to join hun?" he asked her slowly. He cared for Reb, but the others he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:25 am

"You're the one that should be mindful." I just about growled at him Who the hell does he think he is? "Right now I'd be all to happy if you killed Niklaus, because I'd be getting rid of you too." I said in a light but sinister tone. Does this fool even know that if he kills one of us he takes out every vampire ever made by that bloodline. I watched him as he disappeared into the kitchen, then made himself comfortable in the living room. I ground my teeth together. He had his nasty feet on a ten thousand dollar table. "I would care for you to leave now get your damn feet off my fucking table." I snarled at him as I headed over to the liquor cabinet. I pulled out a bottle of Jack and opened it. I started chugging the bottle down.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 pm

He smiled at her and shook his head."I don't like being a Vampire anyways, to boring. Then again, nothing will stop me till I kill Klaus. Long boring nights of sex, with humans isn't fun, then again, when the two of us had sex. Back in 1,200, God bless us all it was like heaven you knew how to move that nice firm ass of yours that I loved to spank." he smiled, finishing the bottle off beer, and tossing it into One Of Niklaus's paintings."Opps. I missed." He said calmly, before shaking his head. And speaking."You know, you said pretty hot when you're angry." He mocked her, before speaking."Why don't you make me, love?" He asked her slowly."You should join me and sit down, oh and don't forget to bring another bottle of beer." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:23 pm

All of this talk about me screwing this asshole, makes me want to be sick. Out of anyone on my list that I wanted dead. He was the first on my list, right in front of Elena. He threw his empty bottle which hit one of Niklaus's painting. I didn't care about the painting, his nasty feet on my table is what was bothering me. I sped behind him. "I told you to get your feet off my table." I snarled at him before I snapped his neck. His body went limp and I pushed his feet off my table. At least I'll have about twenty minutes of quiet. I walked over to the bottle that I had left on the counter of the mini bar and took a seat on the other couch.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:46 pm

He looked around and sighed. He then shook his head before looking at, Becky, she had appeared behind him. He noticed, and did nothing. When she spoke he spoke."Make, me. Baby." He told her slowly. She then snapped his neck, he dropped on the crouch, and then woke up five minutes later. His Healing Factor was unbelievable. His bones popping back into place."Well. If you would like to get rough, why didn't you say so." He said slowly. Not bad, she snapped his neck, not what he expected from her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Unfortunately he wasn't out as long as I'd have liked, but at least I had a little peace. I downed some more whiskey. "Why don't you go bother someone else." I drank some more. "I don't have time for complete jerks."

Last edited by Rebekah Mikaelson on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 am

He looked at her and shook his head simply before looking side ways and speaking.”Why would I do that, when I can stay with my Lover. You were much more fun in the eleventh century” He said calmly, shaking his head.”I think, you don’t time for anything or anyone else. Why don’t you enjoy yourself, instead of getting your emotions into a knot?” He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm

"How about you get your damn panties out of a bunch and leave." I said through clenched teeth. I was pissed that this freak wouldn't leave me alone. I wanted him to leave and I wanted him to leave now. I already had half the mind to stake him, just so I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. It's like having a creepy stalker.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

He looked at her and spoke."I'll wait for Klaus to unconpel you, and then we can have kinky, rough, latax sex." He told her slowly before leaving her house slowly.

(Wrapping thread up because you asked, Mel.)
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:26 am

I basically I just slapped myself in the face. That is one seriously fucked up vampire. Finally he left. Once he was gone I downed a few bottles of Jack. But I couldn't get rid of that conversation.

OOC: You didn't need to end it right there lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)   I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back Hunny(Eragon and Reb only)
Page 1 of 1