Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bourbon has it's way Staff_zps08fc6213

Bourbon has it's way Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bourbon has it's way 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBourbon has it's way Liz_zpse62da61aBourbon has it's way 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bourbon has it's way 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bourbon has it's way Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bourbon has it's way Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bourbon has it's way Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bourbon has it's way Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bourbon has it's way Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bourbon has it's way Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bourbon has it's way Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bourbon has it's way Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bourbon has it's way Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bourbon has it's way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Bourbon has it's way Empty
PostSubject: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 pm

I walked into the grill wearing a black t-shirt, dark skinny jeans, knee-high black boots over my jeans, Italian leather coat and sunglasses. I didnt realize how hard it was for a vampire to get a hangover. After reciving the news i wasnt who I was rasied to be my whole life was wierd, but Damon made sure I knew I was who I was and that blood did not take into account. I walked to the bar and grabbed a seat. "Bourbon." i said as i sat in the seat. The bartender went after the drink. The girl was nice. She was a hybrid and we got along through that. She had some more customers at the other end of the bar. I let her leave the bottle with me as she went down there to entertain them. I looked at the bar back as I listened to the other humans in the bar carelessly talking about their personal drama.

(This is more than what I normally do, lol. So do not be freaked out.)
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

Bites : 53
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm

I kicked my feet under the table and saw the waitress coming. She took my order and left. Nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed a beautiful woman. I was about to walk over when the waitress pushed the plate into my chest splattering spaghetti and gourmet burgers over my striped t-shirt. She apologized and went back to get the food. I was deeply embarrassed and I knew I couldn't walk over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Noah was wearing a black buttoned down shirt with a gray strip down the middle of his shirt along the black buttons he watches the scene unfold while he sips at his drink. Its noisy in the grill today a lot of the school kids are laughing and joking. Noah also notices them as he notices everything since he pays careful attention to his surroundings. His clothes had vervain sewn into them and he was pretty accomplished but he was still new to being a hunter.

He grabs out some papers and looks them over they are adoption papers and he drinks as he looks them over hoping to find a clue to his heritage and whats his next move all he knew was that all signs pointed to Mystic Falls. He gets up from his seat to go to the bathroom as he strides he looks at the waitress and the man with spaghetti all over his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:55 pm

I could hear the woman spilling food all over the man who was going to approach me. then I heard shuffling of papers. I rolled my eyes. And I thought I was a klutz. I smirked as I took a sip of my bourbon. I poured some more in. Alaric or Damon should be here with me, but Alaric is dead and Damon is Damon. I looked down at the ambur liquid as I twirled it in the glass. Maybe I should just leave and call it a morning. I felt off today, a whole lot off.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm

I notice people staring at my now soiled striped shirt. I rush to grab the hankercheif from my pocket, when I realize its the hankerchief I use to ward off Vampires. "Damn it," I whisper as I notice I have vervain on me. I rush to the bathroom to notice a man that is different. He seems to be aware of vampires or he's a vervain lover as he has vervain in his clothes. Unless he made a mistake like me.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

I see the man with the Vervain handkerchief ..."So you know about them... are you just someone who wants to keep himself safe....no.. your build is of someone who stays in shape you've killed them before haven't you" i says gauging his reaction but he couldn't play dumb i already knew he knew what i was talking about a handkerchief with vervain he might as well have held up a sign that said vampire hunter.
"Just a handkerchief though i hope you have a better arsenal then that" i says
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 pm

I smelled the vervain the moment both of them walked through the door. Maybe it was afe if I walked out now. But then I just said screw it and satyed there at the bar. If they came a little closer, They would have to face the war path of a Salvatore, and the only female at that. That would be commedical though. Two male hunters being beaten by a female vampire. Heroic irony, or poetic justice?
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

I brush the spiky hair ontop my head. "So you are a hunter." I spice a bit of dust off the wall. "Im new to town, Im Alistair. I hunted vampires ever since I was 12. I stopped years ago. But I carry handkerchiefs to protect myself every often. " I washed my face and zipped up my jacket so no one could see my spaghetti covered clothes. "I don't want to cause trouble. I'm starting a normal lifestyle. If you can, here's my number. And if you excuse me, I'm going to get my free spaghetti."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:31 pm

A normal lifestyle....I thought about those words...his jacket was zipped up so I couldn't tell if he was a true hunter or a human playing hero..so I roll up my sleeve oh God wrinkling my cuff I try so hard to avoid wrinkles but my hunters mark is visible...I shake his hand "well enjoy your free food" I say before stepping out...

I noticed the waitress caught her glancing at me...maybe it was coincidence but I got a vibe from her...as I looked her over...no noticeable jewelry that could be charmed a run in with vampire who walked in the sun made me aware of that trick...

I slowly approach her but decide to turn an leave... too many civilians especially if I was right hell could be a woman who likes my style....
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 pm

I think he knew I concealed my chest to hide the hunters mark. I couldn't risk the chance for a person to see it. For all I could know, he could have been a vigilante. I checked my chest to see my mark fading. Years of not hunting must have a side effect. I say down to eat my spaghetti when I saw the girl again. Her beauty overwhelmed me. I turned away because of Lillian(my dead lover vampire) had been destroyed. I almost cried a tear when I noticed my food was getting cold. I began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 pm

I dont know how, but I thought of Jeremy. He was becoming the hunter. All he thought about was killing vampires. I wanted to let him know I was there for him, but he could have killed me. James was sired to Ray and he had to do break up with me because being sired meant you did whatever to make your creator happy. the men exited the restroom and it sounded like the one was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 pm

I finished the last bit of my pasta and I noticed the glum look on the girls face. I got my bill and paid and walked over to the girl. "Hello, I'm Alistair. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:52 pm

I get outside and walk to my car a black and grey jeep of course, what can i say i love how the color scheme blended together plus it fits my personality being dark and light at the same time...i think that i am the grey surrounded by the black quite the metaphor don't you think.

I fumble with my keys, as some kids come running out the grill funny that i call them kids since i am not much older but I am way more mature obviously. I pull out my phone in my left hand and have my keys in my right i text the hunter i met in the grill

:The name is Noah Zachariah let me know when your ready to kill some blood suckers:

I hear kids dribbling and passing a basketball "YO!! XAVIER HEADS UP" one says passing it to his friend but he misses him and the ball comes in my direction but i drop my keys and catch the ball palming it. A lightskinned boy walks up towards me...."Yo my fault man can you give us back our ball" he says holding his hands up prepared to catch it. I proceed to crush the ball in my hand earning sighs from the other kids. "You kids need to go home its getting late" i says
"Yo that's my ball son your going to pay for it" one large kid says pushing past Xavier and getting in my face.... and I relax and get in his standing straight as I am taller glaring into his eyes..."I said get home its getting late or should i proceed to use force" I say backing him down....
The boy puts his hands up, "ok man you got it jeez crazy .... yo guys lets just get out of here" he says walking back to the group
Xavier stares at me..., as if he see's something familiar and i see something in him to but i disregard it and get in my car after picking up my keys and drive off
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 am

I was going to leave. Something told me too. I should have. Then a man came to me. "Elizabeth Salvatore." I said. He smelled of vervain and spoiled clothing. The vervain part was very odd. He could possibly be a hunter. Maybe even one of the five. I just could not leave now, because that could have been a dead give away.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 am

"Well hello Elizabeth. Is their something wrong?" I say, she looked glum before I came over so I didnt know too much. I didn't know what to say after that so let's see if she starts a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bourbon has it's way   Bourbon has it's way Empty

Back to top Go down

Bourbon has it's way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: