Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Caroline's first bike ride Staff_zps08fc6213

Caroline's first bike ride Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Caroline's first bike ride 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCaroline's first bike ride Liz_zpse62da61aCaroline's first bike ride 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Caroline's first bike ride 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Caroline's first bike ride Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Caroline's first bike ride Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Caroline's first bike ride Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Caroline's first bike ride Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Caroline's first bike ride Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Caroline's first bike ride Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Caroline's first bike ride Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Caroline's first bike ride Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Caroline's first bike ride Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Caroline's first bike ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

Caroline's first bike ride Empty
PostSubject: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 am

Caroline cleaned the leaves off of Jena's grave. The grave got dirty so quickly. She removed a whittled bouquet of flowers and replaced them with fresh white flowers.

Caroline had always cared about Jena. Caroline's dad had left when she was very young, and her mother spent long hours at work. Caroline spent much of her time at the Gilbert house being babysat by Jenny and playing with Elena.

She remembered Jenny teaching her to ride a bicycle without training wheels. She'd been so frightened, peddling away as Jenny ran alongside and kept her balanced. Then the moment came when she let go, she'd known exactly the right moment, and Caroline had sped on without her. Caroline remembered the sheer joy of that moment, Jenny cheering, Caroline laughing, so proud yet still half terrified.

A cold, damp wind blew through the cemetery and the sky darkened. It was going to rain soon from the feel of that wind.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Times were changing and so too was he. There was a time where he couldn't care less about anyone but his dear sister Rebekah but now he found there was another blonde pulling on his heart strings. Only this blonde didn't seem to like his attention quite as much as he'd like. He didn't mind too much though, he did rather like a challenge but how many times could he take being knocked back?

It was almost instinctual that Klaus found himself in the cemetery, as if something wanted him to find Caroline. For he knew she were here, he could sense her near by. Silently he allowed his feet to guide himself forward, growing ever closer towards her until her were mere meters from her. "Caroline," He greeted as he stepped over towards Jenna's grave and pausing beside the headstone. "Such an unfortunate death." He said shaking his head as if he had no part in it.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 am

The present

As Klaus approached it began to rain. Caroline looked up, her tears of grief blending with the rain.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Interlude: ten years ago.

Today was Caroline's eighth birthday party. Her dad was in another state. Her mom was busy working her double job as sheriff and enforcer of the secret council of founding families.

So Caroline was spending her birthday at Elena's house, being babysat by Jenna. Caroline looked up as she sat at the table. Jenna was smiling at her and carrying a cake with eight birthday candles.

"Blow out the candles and make a wish," said Jenna, "but don't tell anyone what it is or it won't come true."

Eight year old Caroline closed her eyes and blew out the candles. Everyone cheered and Jenna gave Caroline a hug.

Caroline hugged back as hard as she could, and in her mind she made one wish again and again, "I wish YOU were my mommy! I wish YOU were my mommy!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The present.

Thunder sounded in the distance.

Caroline clenched her hands into fists so tightly that her fingernails dug into her palms, and blood dripped from her hands. Her teeth grew into fangs even as she clenched her jaw so tightly her teeth began to crack from the force.

A sound rumbled from her throat, starting as a growl and increasing in volume until it was an inhuman roar of rage and grief.

She lept on Klaus, knocking him to the ground. Straddling his chest, she unleashed a barrage of super-speed punches.

After the first fifty punches the skin of her knuckles was completely shredded, exposing the bone underneath. After a hundred punches the bones in her hand shattered into jagged shards sticking out of the mush that were her hands. After two hundred punches the bones in her upper arms began to fracture. At three hundred punches the tendons in her arms and shoulders popped loose from the bones.

Only now did Caroline stop raining punches on Klaus' indestructible face, now that she was physically incapable of punching or even moving what was left of her arms. Caroline glared down at Klaus, her face a mask of rage and limitless hate.

Last edited by CajunKhan on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:58 pm

I could tell she was mad at me, hell I would have been mad at me too. I just wasn't sure why she was mad about Jenna. If I hadn't used Jenna then I would have had to use her in the ritual. I'm honestly glad I didn't but I was kind of ashamed to say that I fancy her. I'm not supposed to feel anything for anyone but my family. When she lept on me, I let her. Every punch she delivered to my face healed instantly but it was taking a toll on her. Once she stopped I switch our position so she was on the ground. "Feel better now love?" I questioned her. With me holding her down she was less likely to hurt herself even more. And it would give her a chance to heal. I wasn't mad at her like I would have been if it was Damon. I had to admit she had balls attacking me.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Caroline squirmed and kicked, trying to break loose, but Klaus was much too strong.

"How am I ever supposed to feel better when you've ripped out my heart and put a jagged rock where it used to be?" she responded at last.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her. "I think I would remember if I had mutilated you, love." I furrowed my brows and I thought about what she said. "What did she... I mean Jenna mean to you? I get what she meant to the doppleganger, but what about you?" I didn't comprehend how I had hurt Caroline. I mean it's not like I went after her mother.

OOC: Sorry for the lame post
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:40 am

Caroline snarled when he reached the the word Jenna.

"Don't you say her name! You don't have the right! You don't have the right!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:32 pm

My lip twitched as she growled at me. Apparently I hit a nerve. "Now now love what did I do?" She still didn't answer my question. And I really wanted to know what Jenna meant to her.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:30 am

"You wouldn't understand. I'm a founding-family member. The Forbes have been protecting people for a thousand years. We've been police or soldiers or guardians forever. When this place was nothing but a bunch of log-cabins surrounded by a flimsy wooden wall, the first Forbes guarded the gates of that wall.

Protecting innocent people is in our blood. How on earth could I ever explain to you what it is like for a Forbes to watch someone she loves die and not be able to protect her? It's like we don't even speak the same language."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroline's first bike ride   Caroline's first bike ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Caroline's first bike ride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: