Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61a"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 pm

With those comments made by Liz, I quickly followed her as I grew curious of her. She was a gorgeous girl, I should stay by her. Maybe that would help me build my confidence. With a sigh escaping my lips, I shook my head slightly to block my mind from making stupid thoughts. I just smiled and looked at her. "I would never judge you based on your family Liz. Now, come on. We got some studying to do, don't we?" I winked at her as best as I could before I looked like an idiot winking. A blush quickly arose and I looked away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:46 pm

"Thats a good thing, because if I were to be judged as so..... Well thats a different story for a different time." I said mockingly before leaving the door and heading to the field. I was wearing a short mini pink skirt, a longsleeve shirt with a varsity A on it, my nails had a shoe painted on them. It was cute. My heels click as we went from school hallway to pavement, then sidewalk. I saw tyler on the field. I wonder if he would come over to say hi. "Mystic Falls High school. Home of the Timberwolves. Welcome to your new home."

Outfit: Click here
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 pm

My eyes darted around quickly as I looked at everything and everyone. This town was so much different then my old hometown. "This town is very peaceful..." I whispered slightly. Little did I know, in the future I will realize this town was anything but peaceful. Actually, this town was far from peaceful. Just then, my eyes fell onto the football players that were practicing. Yet again, my blush reappeared as I looked at all of them. I had to advert my eyes quickly away from them as I wanted to keep my heart inside of my chest, instead of beating out of my body. "S-S-So, where are w-we going to study?" I asked Liz with a slight stutter in my talk.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm

She said the town was peaceful but she should know better. If she did, she wouldnt have been moving here at the current time. "Depends on the person you ask...." I said in a tone she could hear. This town was turning into a Hell hole over one overprotective mother. I looked at the field and saw the boys practicing. I saw tyler. I hoped he would come to say high. I began to climb the stairs on the bleechers. I took a seat in the middle of the middle section, underneath the clock tower. This way the boys would see her more than me. I hadnt noticed that i used my super speed on accident. "Come on slow poke."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:00 pm

My eyes widen as I saw how fast she truly was. 'How did she do that? How was so so fast?' I wondered to myself as I kept staring at her. Slowly, my legs started to move and I began to walk up the bleechers towards where she was sitting. My eyes kept looking at the ground as my heart was beating a bit fast as I also bit my bottom lip slightly. Why was I so nervous? Well for one, Elizabeth just ran up some bleechers in super speed, and second I was in front of the football players of the high school. With grace, I sat besides Elizabeth with my eyes still looking down. "O-Okay. I am here..." I whispered slightly in a stutter. I could not help it is I stuttered or not.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 pm

hello?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Elizabeth had opened up her notebooks. She wasnt really interested in studying. What she was interested in was the action on the field. She loved to see the boys practice. She pretended to laugh loud to get some of the boys attention. "Oh Erin! Your so funny!" she said still holding but her fake laugh. As long as they both kept this up, then she could help Erin out a lot.

{Sorry. I was working on my site I have been working on.}
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:39 am

Erin slowly raised an eyebrow, but laughed back slowly. She honestly had no clue as to what she was laughing about. She was just going along with Elizabeth for she wanted to feel like she was fitting in her new school. Her smile was bright as the morning sun, as her blue eyes sparkled like the sea. Her brown hair shinned the perfect carmel from the sun rays hitting all of the right places. "What did I say?" Erin whispered quietly only for Elizabeth to hear. She wanted to know what in the world she had said that was so funny that Elizabeth would break down laughing loudly and madly.

(tis fine! :3 what is it called? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I looked at her as I mouthed a just follow along. I continued to laugh a little more getting most of the boys attention. I wondered where James was. He could help me make this less uncomfortable for Erin a lot. I fixed my fake golden locks. My roots were showing so I was going to have to go for a touch-up after school.

(Its a harry potter site. Click here)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:20 pm

With a simple and quick nod, I went along with Elizabeth's plan. My laugh became as light as a feather as I had my mouth in my hands. My hair curled around my face perfectly as I was smiling as wide as I could. I loved to laugh at absolutely nothing, but I would have liked to know a little bit about what I was laughing at. "Oh Elizabeth, you are hilarious!" I giggled cutely and sweetly. That was when I realized some of the football players were looking at the two of us up on the bleachers. A blush arose upon my cheeks as I looked quickly away from them as my heart begun to race quickly.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:30 pm

James had received a text from someone at school, rather cryptic, asking him to watch the practice and give out any pointers, seeing as he was the quarterback for when he had went to the highschool. The two girls arrived 20 minutes or so after he had, and only did he notice when the coach asked him something about a play that he helped out with. Out of the corner of his eye did a blonde show up on the bleachers, with another girl beside her.

James gave a wave, and finished talking to the coach. Afterward, he walked up to the wall right before the seats. "What're you doing here, Eli?" He asked, almost in a shout, even though he knew she was a vampire, he wasn't sure if the brunette knew about them yet.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:34 pm

I heard my nickname being called. I looked down and saw my wonderful boyfirned, james. I waved back. I got up and walked down the bleechers. I walked to the walls and kissed him. After a brief kiss a motioned for Erin to come. "Hey babe. I was just studying with Erin here and, well what can you say. I get side tracked alot, but you should know that." I said jokingly.

"Erin, this is my boyfriend James. James this is the new girl, Erin Lynn"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

I smiled at the happy couple as I waved shyly at them. "Hello there." I stated with my small voice. I was always shy, it was a terrible habit of mine that needed to go away. A sigh escaped my lips as I rewrapped my arms around my small frame as I looked back at the other football players. I did not want to disturb the happy couple from their kissing or whatever they were going to do. A small smile spread on my lips as I just looked at the football players. Leaning against the railing that kept me away from the football field, I looked out more. The wind blew by slightly, blowing my naturally curly hair back a bit. My blue eyes water slightly from the wind hitting them. I did not mind at all.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 pm

He smiled to Elizabeth when he noticed her advancements toward him; god she looked so beautiful, walking down in her school clothes, just so attractive. For a minute he wondered who was sitting there beside her, but it was swept out of his mind when Eli pressed her lips against his; moist, full lips, and he gave it a little more passion, before she pulled away a minute or so after. "Studying huh, is that the story you're sticking with?" He questioned her jokingly, the smile coming back to his face after the kiss.

He walked up onto the bleachers beside Elizabeth, and wrapped his arm loosely around her shoulder. Almost immediately, the scent of human reached his nose, but because he had just had a blood bag before coming, his thirst was at a minimum. His hand gave a slight wave. "Hey there Erin, nice to meet you" James replied, "How new are you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 pm

My hands stayed on either side of his neck, resting in his collar bone as he talked. "If I knew you were going to be here I would have at least atmpted to wear something more approatie." I said signaling to my outfit choice. I turned around when erin came behind me. I smiled right by James as we looked at erin. I wasnt going to talk on her behalf. I was to emerised in the fact that James was out here helping to coach the Football team.

(My outfit: Click Here
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:34 am

With a slight bite to my lip I looked at the gorgeous couple. "Well, to tell you the truth...this isn't my first time in this town. This is actually my second time. I have grown up in Mystic Falls..." I was not sure if I was able to tell them the whole truth as to what happened to me before my life turned upside down. Before my life was to dramatic...a mess-up. A mistake. Just thinking about that terrible day that happened in my past, I always question if I was to even be alive right now or if I was to be six feet under. My head and eyes moved away from Liz and James as I looked back at the football players.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 pm

James looked down to Eli when she rested her hands on either side of his neck, and felt lucky that he wasn't human in that moment, because if he was, chances are there would have been fangs digging in. He smiled to her though, after all, with a vampire couple, there wouldn't be any blood sucking going on between them. Appropriate? James figured it was really appropriate for the practice that was going on at the school in that moment. He bent his head in closer to Elizabeth's ear. "Does she know about vampires?" He asked, and the reasoning was so he wouldn't accidentally 'out' himself to her, or them, the council.

With his intense vampiric hearing, he pulled away, certain that he would be able to hear her and looked back to Erin who seemed awfully awkward about him and Elizabeth being so... cuddly kissy. "Oh, how come you moved away from Mystic Falls?" James asked her, and hoped it wasn't too forceful in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Erin looked at the happy couple and said, "I actually moved back here to Mystic Falls. My elder brother, Emmett, decided to bring us back to our hometown. He felt that we needed to be closer to our parent's grave. I don't blame him. I mean...I do miss visiting my parent's grave. I haven't seen them since I have been a young girl." After saying all of that, she looked down at the ground this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2