Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aStunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Stunning (Jason/Bekah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

"You can't sweet talk me." I tell him. "I've heard those exact same words before. Maybe try a little harder and this could go somewhere." I tell Jason. Its weird he and Luke have said the same thing to me but its alright because if boys share sweet words on how to get a girl to talk to them and rehearse it, then their really not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

Bites : 134
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 am

I smirk and look her in the eye. I take a sip of my drink. Who's to say that I'm the one that needs to sweet talk you? If I do recall, you were the one that got pissed when you thought I was leaving. I down the rest of my drink. Let's be perfectly honest here, Rebekah. Clearly, you like me to some extent or you wouldn't have sat down with me. You must like me quite a bit because feeding on me clearly isn't on the top of your list. I look her dead in the eye. I think you need a man that's not afraid to tell you when you're being a bitch. I need a woman that's not afraid to tell me I'm being an asshole, which I know I am half of the time. So let me be frank, Ms. Mikaelson. I think that you need to realize that I don't care how old you are; I don't care if you're a vampire. You're no different than a human with a gun. You can choose to kill me. I shake my head. A relationship is 50, 50. If you think that I need to win you over, then this is not going to work. I like you, Rebekah, but I'm not going to throw myself at you. You either like me or you don't. Clearly you have some interest in me, or you would've been gone already. I look her in the eye. Rebekah needs a man that's not afraid to tell her what he's thinking. I'm not threatening her. Honestly I'm talking to her as I would anyone. My voice is calm. She needs a man that will tell her when she needs to get up off her high horse and take a walk with us "peasants."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 pm

"If you wanted real honesty Jason, you should have just told me." I said and then leaned forward on the table to look him in the eye. "I do like you but to be perfectly honest I was just going to use. I was rejected a short while ago and I'm a bit on edge when it comes to guys telling me they like me, since everytime I seem to like a boy they get ripped from me. So tonight was just for me to have fun and then move on." I told him. This was probably going to hurt him but if it didn't well then I'm impressed. "Is that honest enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:17 pm

I smirk. Yes. I've heard worse. I take a sip of my drink and look her in the eye. I stand and extend my hand. Dance with me? I can promise you one thing, Rebekah. Even if you don't believe it, I'm interested in you. I'm not going anywhere, so long as you want me around. I like a girl that tells a man what they want. I'm impressed. Honestly, that didn't hurt me. I've heard worse from my own family. Being used isn't exactly much of a punishment for me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:24 pm

"I'll sit thanks." I tell him with a smirk of my own. My mood has completely gone sour, I just wanted an easy night. Use, feed, have some fun, feed more, compel, then go home. Jason though seemed to have other ideas since he did seem to take a interest to me. I mean he was cute but I wasn't going to push it. "Well I want to sit here and enjoy the music, if you don't, by all means there is the door." I say to him. Being rejected kind of puts me in a permenant bad mood for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm

I laugh and sit down. I raise my eyebrows and take a sip of my drink. I decide to make a brash mood. I take out my pocket knife and grab her now empty glass. Time to do something my father always forced me to do. I cut a small tear in my wrist away from the vein and let my blood fill the cup. I wrap a napkin around my wrist and push the glass across to her. Sure. Lets enjoy the music.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm

I roll my eyes as I see Jason cut his wrist. "Just because you cut your wrist and give me blood doesn't mean I'll be happy all of a sudden." I tell him withmy arms crossed. I did want to have fun but my mood was in the way and I was just going to let it. "Its going to take alot more than that." I said. I wasn't trying to get him to pursue me, not at all, hes the one who wanted to be here and if he really wanted me to enjoy myself then he would have to think bigger than blood. My mood right now though, probably wouldn't be impressed to much.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:58 pm

I raise my eyebrows and smirk. It wasn't supposed to magically make you happy. It was a gesture. Forgive me for attempting to be nice despite your less than cordial attitude. I take another sip of my drink. Tell me Rebekah, what exactly does make you happy? Let's see, I took an interest in your life without ulterior motives. I really have no use for you other than fun. I have nothing to "use" you for. Tell me, what does it take to get you to like someone? I shake my head. Whatever guy pissed you off is stupid. You're worth more than whoever the hell he left for. Must've been some guy. I take another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 pm

"Oh lucky guess on getting the correct answer." I told him. Besides my brothers, Elena, and the Salvatores, a boy would be the next thing to give me a bad mood. "What makes me happy? Well it takes alot seeing as many times I've been screwed over." I tell him as I begin to think of what makes me happy. "A happy family, loyal friends, someone I could give my heart to, a normal life. Just things that any person would wish for, well besides money and success since I don't care about those and I already have power so thats out but those, those would make me happy. Whether I was immortal or human those would be the only things that could make me happy." I tell him without even thinking that I just let him get to me.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:26 pm

I offer a small smile as she pours her heart out. Well, I'm fiercely loyal, and I could be that someone. I shrug. If you gave me the chance to be. I say nothing about her being so open. Might as well not scare her off, besides-I understand how she feels. I don't like being open either. I would hate it to be pointed out that I'd let my guard down. I never let mine slip. At least not often. I take a sip of my drink. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow or even in months, but in time. I could be that person. My voice is calm and soft. It's strange having her be so nice now. Well, this open. We're finally getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:36 pm

"If you really want to be that someone let me be the first to say you'll have your hands tied." I tell him as I look off into space for a moment. I haven't had a guy tell me that he wanted to try and be with me, it was nice but hard. "I'm not the easy person to get along with."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 pm

I shrug. I don't want easy. Easy's boring and not any fun. I take a sip of my drink. I want you. You're a challenge. You test me. I smirk. Besides, I've had some of my best fun with my hands tied. I'm only partly kidding. Hopefully she'll notice that.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm

I had to think for a second to know that Jason was only kidding. I turn back to him. "You know with all this heart to heart conversation I've foregotten the most important reason this wouldn't work." I tell him. How could I have been so stupid to forget the most obvious? I'm not like Damon and Stefan, even though I did try with Matt, and look where that got me. "Your human."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:51 pm

I smirk and take another sip of my drink. Well, if you still plan on using me for your previous motives, I don't see much of a problem for you. I look her dead in the eye. She doesn't scare me. Personally, I don't care if she's a vampire. It honestly does not matter to me. Obviously it's an issue with the whole immortality thing, but we'll worry about that later.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 pm

"My God! You are so infuriating!" I say and then throw my hands in the air. "You are worse then my brother! Its like you feel nothing, you just let it all breeze past you. I've tried to get some kind of emotion out of you and nothing! Its annoying." I tell him. Really, your going to have me open up to you then when I tell you one thing its just a brush off the shoulder. "Feel something. I've had it up to here with people and vampires saying they can't feel anything because of their hard past and how its made them who they are today. Well guess what everyone does that, its nothing new, its ridiculous." I huff and then sit back shaking my head. Why does everyone have to be the same?
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:09 pm

I take a sip of my drink. Fine. If you wanted honesty all you had to do was say so. I repeat the words she said to me previously. I feel, Rebekah. I feel a hell of a lot. I feel strong attraction towards you and feelings I haven't felt in a long time. I actually give a damn about you. I shake my head. You know what bothers me the most, the fact that no one fucking cares. Not really anyway. That's why I gave up on caring, because those who said that they cared, didn't. See, then you come along, with a story I relate to, one that actually makes me fucking care about you. The sad thing is- I shake my head. I see a lot of myself in you. Wondering why people don't care, yet you do the same exact thing. You act like you don't. Thing is, I do care, Rebekah. I care a hell of a lot about you, and I've known you for what, 45 minutes? I look at her. Of course it fucking bothers me that you give up on the entire relationship based off of species difference. It's what happens every damn time. I start to care about someone; I start to actually feel something towards them and they shut me down with something as stupid and superficial as species. Granted, yes. It is an issue, but that bridge will be crossed when we come to it. My voice returns to it's calm volume as I take another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"You care Jason but you have never felt the things I have, and you never will. I am sick of people telling me they know." I told him. Luke did and look where hes at. "The pain you've felt, thats all human nature, and I'm not human. I've seen worse things, felt things that I have to deal with for thousands of years. This 45 minutes we had its nice, but its not gonna make every bad thing I felt go away." I tell him. I get it, I really do about Jason, but there are things that we cannot relate to and I have to understand that and so does he. "This specis difference you speak of, well guess what, it is a problem. Its something I don't want to deal with because I've already tried it and I screwed it up and I am not going back down that road." Oh the irony of that statement. "Theres alot more going on here then just how we feel."
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 pm

I take another sip of my drink. I have no doubt that you've seen and felt more than I have. You've lived for 900 years. I wouldn't doubt it. I look at her. How about I be that loyal friend? for now, and we'll see how it works out later, I finish in my head. Better to start small and work up. Besides, I'm happy to just be her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 pm

I sigh. "For right now, I think that would be best." I tell him. Maybe it would have worked between me and Jason, but right now I was not ready for anything of a relationship. I just needed to figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Just as I'm about to speak, Patrick from the Jazz band walks up to the table. Sing us a song, Jason. Come on, we need actual entertainment. The place's falling asleep. You're the best musician in all of this bloody down. He says in his thick accent. I shake my head. Patrick, I'm with a friend. I-not tonight, alright? I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:48 pm

"Now your muscian?" I laugh. Oh this just keeps getting better. "Life isn't boring with you is Jason, your just full of surprises." I say to him. I hope he hears the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:20 pm

I smirk at her sarcasm. Yes well. I look pointedly at Patrick. Some things are better left unsaid. I look back at Patrick. You know I don't play anymore. He scoffs. Sure you do, mate. You think no one's watching when this place closes. I'm watching, mate. You're a prodigy. Always were. I swallow and keep my face and voice void of emotion. I'm sure Ms. Mikaelson would appreciate it if her friend didn't abandon her, right, Rebekah? I look at Rebekah. Knowing her she'll send me to my doom, but who knows. People are full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 pm

"Personally I really don't care, seeing as I'd rather carve my spleen out." I say but try to mumble the last part. I knew Jason wanted me to save him or whatever but I wasn't feeling very generous at the moment. "Have at it Jason, your friend here really wants you to go." I smirk. This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jason Donovan

Jason Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Patrick chuckles. See your girlfriend approves. I smirk and stand. As I walk to the piano I speak over my shoulder. Not my girlfriend, mate. I sit at the piano and pull the microphone towards me. I strike a few chords before beginning to sing, something from the late twenties. "I've Got You Under My Skin" by Frank Sinatra. I really am a talented musician. My voice is rich and my fingers nimble. As I finish singing I strike a few last chords before stopping. The piano rings out with its last notes. I was offered a scholarship to Julliard. I declined for obvious reasons. At least they're obvious to me. The crowd errupts in applause. I stand and walk back to Rebekah, gauging her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 am

Girlfriend, please. I rolled my eyes and watched as Jason walked up to the stage and got himself ready to perform. He struck some cords and then played a song that I missed. As he played the music with that very smooth voice, I remembered the 20s so clearly. All the dancing, the dresses, the people, the music, I even thought of the good memories I had with Stefan. Jason had come back to the table and I could see he was waiting for a response. "Frank Sinatra, impressive." I say as I grab ahold of the glass with his blood and take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunning (Jason/Bekah)   Stunning (Jason/Bekah) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stunning (Jason/Bekah)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next