Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNight In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aNight In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Night In (Raul & Emma)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

Bites : 126
Awesomeness : 0

Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 pm

I get dressed and stand up to be besides him. I was laughing the whole time as I then walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I am ready now my hybrid." My lips kissed his back as I then sighed happily. The scent of his cologne reached my nose at that moment as I then sighed once more and giggled a bit. "Where are we heading to Raulie?" I asked very shyly at that moment right then. My blue eyes slowly looked up at him as I then bit my lip very gently at that very moment then.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:07 pm

I turned around wrapping my arms around her pulling her into a hug then holding her out at arms length. "The store to get nails for the store. And paint, and then maybe go look at furniture because that bed isn't comfortable. And we can always get you some new clothes. You're dating a very blessed man..." He smiled and winked. "I'm a posessive type of guy Emma I hope you understand that, and you're mine now" he growled the words and stepped closer... "In fact we're going to wait to go to the store now..." He wrapped his fingers through her hair and tilted her head back bringing his mouth to hers he gave a growl. Yes... the store would have to wait...

``````````````````````

He pulled her top over her head again and moved in a blur grabbing her shoes and bringing them back. "Sorry..." he said softly as he slid her shoes on. "You just... I can't get enough of you" he smiled and stood up tilting her chin up to him and kissing her softly. He invaded her mouth with his softly then more roughly. He pulled away softly then gave her an accusing look. "we're never going to make it to the store with your beauty" he smiled and held out his hand. "To the store we go"
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

I smiled and nodded. I did not want to say anything as he did not use a condom at all. A blush was on my face as I then started to walk to his car. I grasped onto his hand as I knew I was not going to bring up about what I thought about for a bit. I mean, I did not know if I could get pregnant from such an event. He was part werewolf and they needed to mate to make more of their kind, but vampires were undead, so they could not reproduce. My green eyes slowly looked up at him once more as I then bit my lip some more and smiled softly at the man of my dream once again.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:27 am

The store wasn't to packed. But they made it well enough through. Picking out colors and he had picked out other things. Check out was nice and fast and before he knew it they were back at the house. "You go paint. I go look at these stairs" I smiled and walked into the living room. He moved around some things then laid out the plastic on the floor so it wouldn't stain the carpet... no. He tore up the plastic. "Pidge, we're getting you hardwood floors" He smiled "It's safer" He looked around the little living room then headed back towards the hallway. "stay out of here I don't want you getting hurt" He smiled and bent down to the stairs and began doing his best handy work....
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:32 am

I smiled as I kept painting. I was a fast painter as I was in fact art minor. I hummed as I worked as I then said, "Raulie, thanks for helping me here with everything. You are truly the greatest man, and may I say that you look really sexy right now working?" I winked at him as I then continued to paint. The smile never left my lips as I then could not help but to keep looking over at him. I could not keep my eyes off of him. How int he world did I get a man like him in my life? He just walked in yesterday and my life has already changed. This was the love of my life.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:47 pm

I smirked and leaned back from the stairs to look at Emma. "And you look mighty fine yourself. It's hard to concentrate on the stairs when I can hear your heart beating every so often faster knowing you're looking at me. At that rate, we'll never finish." He smiled at her and turned back to the stairs. "Pidge sweetheart. I'm going to ask you a favor." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet and grabbed some cash. Besides his ID that's all he held, cash, less of a trail. He smiled and handed it to her as he walked over folding it in her hand.
"Will you run to the store, take my truck, and go get some things for dinner? Take your time, meet up with a friend if you want. I've got to do some things around here and I don't want you to see" He smiled and kissed her head. She smelled so good, and like him. "Mmmmm una colomba bellissima. close to such a beautiful little dove" He pulled back and looked down into her eyes sucking in a breath. He loved her. His hand found his way towards her hair and he grabbed the paintbrush out of her hand tossing it to the floor. He brought his mouth to hers and kissed her with as much passion as he could before pulling away.
"I have someone I want you to meet tomorrow. So please, go find a nice new dress to wear too pidge. it's someone special and we're going to go out to a fancy place but it's a surprise my love." He smiled against her mouth and then held her out at an arms length. "I love you, not go. I've got to hurry and finish this stuff real quick before you get back" He smiled a secret smile "And go to the library, go get some more books my love" he smiled again and pulled her against him hugging her close before letting her go, it was rough, wanting to be so close to her and not being able to contain him self but willing every muscle to.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm

I giggled a bit as I then walked out to his truck, got in, and drove off.

~~~~~~~

After a day full of adventure for me, I started to walk back to the house with a ton of stuff on my hands and hanging off of my arms. I was wondering that if maybe I called for Raul right now he would hear me. I mean, he was in fact a hybrid. Part vampire and part werewolf. "Raulie! I am back!" i called out with a giggle as I struggled to get to the door with everything that I was then holding.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 am

I couldn't help but stand back and admire my work. I had done it all. The painting, the floor. I had guys move furniture and bring in new appliances and fix lights. I was able to control them so it was mostly free of charge, though I wouldn't stiff them that easily, and getting so many of them together to work while Emma was away worked perfectly. Her voice broke through the silence and I turned pulling open the door so I could barely slip out, I didn't want Emma to see anything yet. "Hello Pidge" he said it softly and kissed her cheek pulling bags off her arms. "Okay... I finished, are you ready?" He smiled, eager to show her.

New everything was here. And it was more modern. Even her bed was new... and some clothes. He held the door handle so she couldn't open it. "If you don't like it tell me. I'll change things how you want, but... well I just couldn't let you live in a place like you did" He smiled and opened the door waiting to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 am

I gasped as I almsot dropped everything else I was carrying. "This is perfect Raul! How did you do all of this in the matter of time that I was gone?" MY eyes looked at him as I smiled some more at my hybrid boyfriend. I kissed his lips as I then walked up the new stairs and walked towards my bedroom. It was breath taking. I was smiling some more as I then placed my dress down into the closet and then jumped onto my new bed. "This is so comfy! Come join me Raul!" I called out for him in a playful manor.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 am

He set the groceries down when she called him upstairs. He ran up them two at a time and went into her room to see her sprawled out on the bed. "You do like it?" he went over and sat down laying down pulling her up to him and crossing one arm behind his head the other tucked under her holding her close. He looked up at the canopy dark blue drapes that hung over her bed now. Dark red almost black oak bedding posts. Dark blue covers, blankets, everything from the colors on her bed to the colors on her walls. Perfect. Everything was perfect....
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 am

I nodded my head as I then whispered, "This is perfect all thanks to you Raul. I love you so much for doing this for me." I then sat up and kissed his cheek gently as I then wrapped his arm around me some more. My small body fitted in perfectly with his muscular body as I then started to hum a bit at that moment. This was one of the happiest days of my life. I could of not asked for anything better. My home was now amazing and I had the most amazing boyfriend in the whole world. "Raul, who is our guest coming over tomorrow?" I asked in my soft and gentle voice at that moment. One of my hands ran through his hair as the other rubbed his cheek slowly up and down at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 pm

"I love you too" I smile and kissed her back softly. "It was supposed to be a surprise but she's an author, of one of your books, she is coming to talk to you about going further in your career. I was thinking, what if you open your own office or something ya know?" I smiled and sat up in the bed thinking to myself about the house. I felt like I missed something but I couldn't figure it out. "Let's go to dinner?" I got up pulling her off the bed. "Come on" I twirled her around "Shower change then we're going" I smiled and then stepped into the bathroom running the water till it was warm.

Ooc:|| I'm going to make a new thread at the grill for them
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 pm

(OCC: I will go post there now Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night In (Raul & Emma)   Night In (Raul & Emma) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night In (Raul & Emma)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2