Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBlood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aBlood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:35 am

i know, I wasn't thinking I stood up, I had to tell him the rest. Maybe he could help I thought, either the or he would just start to yell at my all over again. lesson learned there I said. Come on just tell him I thought I sat back down tyler, I, I, I'm sorry. Next time I will try to be more careful ok maybe that wasn't the best cover up but I didn't think he was going to suspect I was hiding something else
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 pm

"Oh you will be careful because I'm not letting you leave this town again, even if I have to drag you back here myself." I told her. Alex was the only family I had left, thats why I was being an overprotective jerk but I'm just so sick of losing my family. I sighed. "Are you sure there is nothing else you have to tell me? I promise not to get mad." I said. "Pinky promise." I smiled lifting up my pinky to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 pm

I chuckled, I understood why he was being so over protective, I mean I was the only family he has left and same for me. Ok I was caught, I am such a bad liar but I mean come on, he is my cousin, I could tell him any thing. He lifted up his pinky for me, I looked at him and wrapped my pinky around his. I sighed and looked at him well I'm kinda, running. Ok not kinda, I am. I've been running from someone who lets just say wants me…dead I gulped, I was afraid for how he was going to react
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm

I let out a breathe through my nose. I promised not to get mad and I won't, though I really want to kick a wall in. "Why are running and who wants you dead?" I asked. I had to help my cousin, even though shes was in some pretty narly predicaments.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 am

I knew he was pissed, I could see it in his eyes, it was like he wanted to punch something so hard. go ahead, punch something kick something. Get the anger out I put my hands over my face his name is Phoenix, a very strong werewolf. Reason for running, I killed the love of his life, she pissed me off plus she tried to kill me, what was I going to do, it didn't end well for either of them and he was there to witness all of it
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 am

"I'm not mad at you Alex, I'm mad that I've been doing a horrible job at watching out for you." I told her. I turned to her when she started telling me about the person that was after her. "Well then I guess hes gonna get a taste of the Lockwoods cause I'm not okay with anyone trying to kill my little cousin." I told her. Alex and I were a team now, if you mess with one of us you mess with both of us.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 am

I was relieved he wasn't mad at me but when he told me how he was mad because he was horrible at looking our for me I looked at him and walked up to him You haven't been doing horrible, you just got me back I slightly smiled. Then he told me that Phoenix is going to have to get a taste of the Lockwoods I chuckled yea that's true, were a team I punched his shoulder playfully then hugged him, I teased because I knew he wasn't a fan of hugs, I hoped we would be able to defeat him, I mean there is a reason I was running, or else I would have killed him myself
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:10 pm

I smiled when Alex said and I had her back and I was glad to have her back because she was my family. Alex hugged me and I just hugged back, she knows I'm not a hugger but yet she does it anyway. "Alright we'll were gonna need a plan and some backup." I told her. If we were gonna defeat this Phoenix guy we had to be smart about it.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:24 pm

I smiled, I was so glad I got Tyler back and there was no way I was going to let him go, but I finally pulled away okay so, so what's the plan? i asked as I sat on the couch pulling my elbows on my knees,and who would be our back up?I asked Tyler not really knowing anybody
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I sat on the arm of the chair across from Alex. "Well first we have to make sure we have back up before we have a plan." I said. There was one person I knew I could ask, well mostly two, but the person I'm thinking knows strategy very well. "What about Luke?"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 pm

I thought about it for awhile true, and yes Lucas is a very good fighter I looked at him anyways I'm gonna make tea as I was walking to he kitchen I yelled back want some?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"No, I'm alright." I called back. I remebered that there was something I needed to talk to Alex about. "Hey theres something I need to ask you." I called to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 pm

I started to make the tea as I got a text, I checked it but I rolled my eyes and ignored it. I was making the tea when Tyler wanted to talk to me. I poked my was out from the kitchen whats up? I asked him, I wondered if it was good or bad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 pm

I walked into the kitchen since I didn't like this yelling back and forth. "I heard through the grapevine that you and Casper are seeing each other." I said and leaned up aganst the counter. I crossed my arms. "Its that true?"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

I was mixing the tea when Tyler came to the kitchen, he asked me about Casper and I stopped everything I was doing I sorta looked up at him uh, who,who told you that? i asked him, nobody really knew, how did he find out, nobody expect Luke, his brother
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 am

I shook my head. "Just a little bird." I said and then looked at her. "Is it true?" I asked again.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:22 am

I started to mix the tea slowly maybe I said softly, of course Luke told him, but now ever since I was with Casper, my humanity was off but mainly towards casper
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 am

I sighed. "Alex." I said. "I just want to know. Is it true or not?" I asked. I did want to know because even though Luke and I were good friends I had to hear Alex's relationship status from her.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am

I finished mixing but I kept the spoon in the tea. I looked down at the counter yes, ok yes I was with Capser, and I do have a relationship with him, have or had I don't know but yes, yes it's true I told him
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:48 am

"Why did you tell me?" I asked. Even though I haven't been good at looking out for Alex, she had he share to of working as a team and being family.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:03 am

why didn't I tell you? Because I already know what your gonna tell me, he's not a good person, this and that I looked up at him and dropped the spoon which didnt make a little noise because that's exactly what your going too tell me aren't you? I asked him raising my voice just a little
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 am

"Yea pretty much." I admitted. I wasn't gonna deny, I mean she was spot on. "But if you know hes a bad guy, why date him?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:17 am

doesnt matter what he is, fact is were together and whether you like it or not, you have to get over it I knew I shouldn't have been talking to him like that but I had no idea what came over me he isn't a bad guy, he's just going through a rough patch I said completing leaving out the fact that he almost killed me... twice
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:27 am

There it was, the excuses and getting defensive easily. "Okay look, just because I've been doing a bad job looking out for you, which I fully admit to, that doesn't mean you can talk to me like that. I asked you a simple question and kept a level head about it." I said to her. "And I don't care what excuses you give about him, I don't like the guy, and your lucky I have enough respect for you to not tell you stay away from him. Your grown Alex and I'm not your parents, so make your own decisions." I said and walked out of the room. I didn't want to get mad at her but I didn't like the way she got mad at me so quickly like that. I told her I wasn't going to get mad, I promised.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 am

I stood there while he took off, he was right, something just came over me. I had no idea what I mean considering Casper wanted to kill himself it was like me and him were done. But he was right either way, I shouldn't of answered him that way, I do make my own decisions. Leaving town wasnt the option, and even though this fight was our first one I still felt bad I mean he kept his promise on not getting mad, so I started walking out tyler, wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]   Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood before anyone [Alex&Tyler]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next