Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nYour Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aYour Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 pm

I didn't want to listen to what she had to say, but it hurt to think my family would be that corrupt. I held her hands gently as we came to the area of the station that was dedicated to adoption forms and so on. I turned her to me and cupped her face with one hand and gave her a halfhearted smile. "I don't know. But I am in this with you. We will figure out who you are. I promise." I said with a grin as I kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug. My thing with Eli was an attempt to reassure her, but I had no idea if it was working.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 pm

The slience was deafening. Did he think it was true or was he shaking away a silly whim?As they made their way to the adoption section of the archives, he turned around and cupped her face with one hand. both of her hands clung onto his wrist, lighly placing her weight on it. She was glad he said he would be there for her, she needed him more than anyone else in the world right now. After he kissed the top of my forehead, he pulled my into a hug. Her arms went under his,her hands resting on his shoulder blades with her head slightly resting on his chest. It placed her at ease, but the anticapation, excitment, downfall, but most importantly....a New Begining.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:50 pm

I held her there for a moment before I pulled back and gave her a smile. "I hope you are not disappointed with what we find, Eli." I said as I brushed a strand of her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

As they stood there, holding each other, the moment kinda felt nice. After he pulled back, her hands stayed where they were. "The only thing that will be disappointing is it wasnt a screw up." she said. Her urges got the best of her. She got on her tip toes and leaned in slightly, softly kissing his bottom lip. Not like any peck, but like she was going to kiss a guy she liked or thought she loved. Hopefully this wouldnt end in a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Before I even had a moment to respond, I felt her lips against mine. And to be honest? It didn't feel wrong and it was amazing. This wasn't just a peck like she would give me if she was happy, it was like she loved me. I held her face gently and kissed her back just as much, leaning down slightly so we could have the full embrace of our lips together.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:05 pm

This actually didnt feel bad at all. It was good to know he wasnt going to resist it like i thought he would. Her hand went to the side and back of his neck as the other found his wrist and held it there. She relaxed her height a bit. Maybe it was a good thing she wasnt related to him. She would allow this to last as long as he would let it.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 pm

I grinned under her lips as I felt her getting more comfortable, her hand at my neck. Our lips were crashing together with such force that it would hurt a human, but to us - it was normal. My hands still clung to her face as if I could break her if I let go, but I knew she would be fine. This wasn't something I would give up - I knew there had always been something here, we just never knew it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm

As our lips crushed, i could feel him grinning. It actually made me grin as well as we continued to kiss. To any human, this would have given them swollen lips or even bruising, but to people like us, it was just normal. There was always something between us. We just had to go through some digging.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:21 pm

I pulled back slightly, not enough to be away from her, however. Our lips were still touching, as I gave her soft pecks. We could speak now, but we could kiss at the same time - talk about multitasking. "Eli... That was unexpected... And amazing." I said as I continued to give her pecks on the lips, because I was finding it hard to resist the urge.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 pm

As he pulled back slightly, we were still able togive soft pecks. My hands stayed where they were as I looked into his green eyes with my blue ones. "What can i say? Unexpected and amazing are my profound qualities." she said before returning his pecking. The urge was just to much. The man she grew up thinking was her uncle, may have been the one guy she needed to be involved with her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Our lips constantly connected as we sat there, hands all over each other - comforting one another. She was lovely and despite the fact that I had practically helped raised her, I had never been so attracted to a girl in my life. I smiled happily as I pulled her up to me slightly, putting her legs around my waist, my arms around hers as I held her there and pecked her lips gently. "Well are we going to just stay like this... Or are we going to find out about you?" I asked with a grin as I leaned into her and kissed her more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:43 pm

As he hitched her up with her legs around his waist, her elbows resting on the tops of his shoulders. She looked at him at tilted her head. "I believe that right now, I could careless about that. I have different plans in mind." she said arching an eyebrow before kissing him, one hand in his hair while the other was cupping his face. This was not wierd feeling, even though even almost practically rasied me, this didnt feel uncomfortable. It actually felt right.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:46 pm

I grinned at her as she rested her arms around my shoulders and we kissed again. She was lovely. "Right now I am having trouble holding myself back." I said with a slight chuckle as I leaned in and kissed her gently, blurring to the wall and holding her there. She was so affectionate that I liked it and it wasn't like when I was with Elena - this was love of some sort, I could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 am

As he blurred, she found her back up against a wall. She loved this feeling of total passion and affection that she never in her life felt with anyone else. Her kissing had deepened. She moved her lips up to his ear, taking a play full nip before traveling down his jaw line and down to his neck. This felt great. His skin felt great against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:10 pm

As her lips found my neck I just smiled and exhaled sharply. It felt great to have her kissing me all over and well, I loved it. I lifted her head up back to mine and kissed her gently on the lips as my arms tightened around her waist. This was possible the most intense, passionate kissing I had ever had - since Katherine. But at the same time, it was better - immensely better.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:49 pm

He brought my head up to his and continued kissing my lips. There was more than a spark, there was a roaring flame between the two of us. My hands took place in his haur and the other hand been behind his neck, her fingers inside his shirt on on his skin, playfully tapping his skin. She had been smiling greatly under his lips and the pressure he gave.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Everything felt amazing, her lips against mine - her fingers playfully prodding my chest. It was entirely spectacular to say the least, but it still felt a little off. We had been family for as long as I cared to remember, but this was something I didn't entirely want to lose - despite how unethical it seemed. With one last fulfilling kiss I pulled away and brought my hand to her face to caress her cheek. "This is great and all, Eli, but we need to find what we came for. There is more time for this later." I said with a smile as I held her there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm

She had been lightly kissing his lips as he pulled her kegs off from aroind his waist. He retracted his face from hers but held it between his hands. One of her hands were holding onto his forearm while the other tested on his lower rib cage. She smiled and said, "Ok." He was right. They needed to find the information she came for. "It's not your typical office romance is it," she chuckked. She had a way if finding humor in anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)   Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Losing Your Memory (Stefan || Eli)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2