Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Vampires and Witches (Mature) Staff_zps08fc6213

Vampires and Witches (Mature) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Vampires and Witches (Mature) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nVampires and Witches (Mature) Liz_zpse62da61aVampires and Witches (Mature) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Vampires and Witches (Mature) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Vampires and Witches (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Vampires and Witches (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Vampires and Witches (Mature) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Vampires and Witches (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Vampires and Witches (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Vampires and Witches (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Vampires and Witches (Mature) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Vampires and Witches (Mature) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vampires and Witches (Mature) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Vampires and Witches (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

Bites : 20
Awesomeness : 0

Vampires and Witches (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 pm

I stepped across water puddles and sticks. I looked up through the sky and fresh winds of mystic falls. Not much fun has happened in my stay in mystic falls. Besides the 1000's of men I killed to retain youth. I'm letting myself go, so I can live live to the fullest. There's always beauty spells. I walk past a nice home decorated with flowers and trees. I decided to walk up to the door.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

Bites : 115

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Eragon was inside his huge castle naked with his 16 inches hanging down below his waist, he was Drinking Vodka, and enjoying himself when he heard foot steps, he opened the door. And then Looked at the female."Deborah Annesdottir. Long time no see, love." he said towards her.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:32 pm

"You remember me huh eragon." I see he's naked, It's understandable he would act like that because he's eragon.
"If I came to suprise you at a wrong time.." I didn't want to feel like the garden tool that goes into people's houses while their naked. But he was a old time lover. So it was different.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 am

He looked at her and spoke."Of course I still do." He told her slowly, looking at her form."And I see you look young as ever." He told her slowly."You should come in." He told her very slowly before shaking his head and letting the Witch Inside.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 pm

"Well being a vampire I'd guess you would. I remember you because we had fun." I say. He invited me in with nothing on his body except that vodka he's carrying. Crazy as usual I thought. crazy... "Oh you noticed my youth overlord? It figures as we met over centuries ago..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 pm

He smiled at her and closed the door."Hard not to notice. Since last time I met you it was in nine hundred A.D So yeah. Anyways, make yourself at home. Wine are in the cellars." He told her slowly. Smiling at her, he hugged the woman before kissing her on the cheek."Any reason you came over?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:33 pm

I smiled. He hugged and kissed me and said I could get some wine. I'm a suckers or some fine wine. I grabbed some, sat down and gulped. He asked me why I was here. "Well I like what you have done with the place. I came because I had a feeling I knew of this place. Wanted to surprise you.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:02 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."You have surprised me greatly. I have a request for you. Help me kill Klaus, without Killing me, Since Klaus Created me, I would Die if he died, then again, You can prevent that, if you have a certain spell." He said slowly, looking at her with lustful Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:12 pm

He asked me to kill klaus. After hundreds of years away from each other, this is the task? Well, he better have a secret way to win me over. I have a suggestion too. "So you want me to kill... Klaus? Yeah and why should I? You know I can't be compelled so you better have a way of getting what you want when you want it.." I said with my hidden old age British accent poking out. I rubbed his arm slowly. I'm sure he knew what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:14 pm

OOC:DAMMIT I FORGOT TO LOG OUT! Just a reminder that's Deborah's post.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 pm

She wanted sex, for this kind of Request? This was the easiest way in Eragon's Life, That he got off. He looked at her, and looked at directly in her eyes."Really? If that's what you. Wish." He said tossing the vodka bottle away from him before, moving his hands towards her waist, before kissing at her neck. There was no hunger, he no desire to suck her dry off blood.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm

He knew. He started kissing my neck and I started to rub up and down his back. Atleast he didn't start feeding on me. That would be a pain in the neck. Literally. I was anticipate for supernatural crazy sex. The best kind in the states.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:05 am

He smiled at her, and ripped her top off. He would then make his way towards her breasts, and begin sucking on the top, before moving his tongue up her breast towards the neck and towards the ear, licking it slowly and gentle so she can shiver, he groped her ass roughly, before given a rough smack on her right cheek."Who's my girl?" He asked her slowly. Kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:27 am

"Aww. I'm your girl" I yell as he rips off my clothes and licks my nipples. I moaned hard and my sexual tension builder up into magic. My eyes went black "Your not the only strong one." I say as I telekinetically push him over to his bed. I jump on top of him and start to kiss him all over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Her nipples tasted amazing, the youth of this Woman and he spell to live for centuries amazed him or what ever it was, she looked young as ever. She sent him back flying towards the bed, before she jumped on him, kissing his chest, he left soft moans out. Before Groping her ass and smiling."I do wonder what will happen if or when I tear you're cloths off, going to go naked out in the cold after we done?" He asked her slowly. Before going back and sucking on her right nipple, while messaging her left breasts.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

He started to lick my nipples again "Dare you.." I say as I lick his chest from his nipples to his neck. "Use your strength, Overlord." I say as I lick right above his pubic area.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 pm

He smiled at her."You shouldn't dare me hun." He said, ripping her entire clothing set of, before slowly. Before sighing towards himself and pulling back from her nipples, only to moaned as she licked above his public area."Suck my 16 inches. You dirty little witch." he told her slowly. Slapping her face, roughly.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:36 am

He ripped off my clothes and I was nude. He told me to suck his gigantic manhood. I would decline but expression can heal anything that happens to me. I started to lick the head and started to suck it whole till where you could see the outline of it on my chest. I kept bobbing. I forgot vampires lack Semen so pleasure is all he's getting. I then get up from it and puts it in me. I start to bounce. "You have super strength and speed. Use it." I say, I am ready for anything. After all, my first supernatural sex in centuries.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm

He smiled at her, as she had gotten to suck on his cock, jeez right off the get go. Wasn't she just a doll. Well she wanted this. He moaned out as she throated him before sighing towards himself when she got on him, Was she insane? Trying to take 16 inches into her, He knew Deb was she wasn't that nuts. She entered him as his cock fit her perfectly, she was rather tight, then again who wouldn't be if you haven't had sex in ages, he smiled and spoke."As you wish." he picked her up by the waist and brought his hands under her thighs left her up, before ramming into her, he wasn't going to give her a minute to adjust, his cock ended up hitting the back of her womb. With each powerful thrust, his speed raised to a blur, each 40 thrusts was one second. In time, he was moving fast."Fucking tight bitch." He told her slowly, he could feel his skin being peeled off by the sheer force, tightness of her walls, and speed. The skin regeneration as back.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 pm

He thrusted and thrusted. I could feel it bleed a little. I was a virgin for a few hundreds of years. I felt the friction between the inside and him. It felt really bad but I felt pleasure as well. I let out a loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:28 pm

He smiled at her as he kept fucking her non stop. Until finally he pulled out and spoke."You got what you asked for. You never said How long I should fuck you, fives minutes is enough, Now do we have a deal like you said, Or no?" He asked her waiting her to reply. Of course that was fucked up working her over, but she did not state how long they had to fuck, her flaunt.
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 pm

He finished. I didn't get an orgasm yet. He must be too easy. "Didnt think I'd have to, you were more fun in 1000. Deal. But you have to agree to help me anytime I need help with the ritual. Got it?" I said. I wasn't to fond of using spiritual magic due to how angry they might be with me.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Maybe.," He said.

(Sorry for the small post. I have to get off,.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Witches (Mature)   Vampires and Witches (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Witches (Mature)
Page 1 of 1