Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:56 pm

I look at her and a smile plays on my lips. Your dream. Your call. I smile at her. Anything can happen. You can see your future in ways you wish it could be, your past, things in your present. You can go wherever you want to.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:15 pm

I stop and think. I am done with my past and happy with the preset so the only thing I could be interested in us the future. How our life will be. But also how it would be if I had decided to stay a human. Can you show me the future or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:31 pm

WOOOSHHHH
The room changes into a a hallway. A series of doors lines the hall. This is your true future. You can open all the doors. Choose one to start with. I picked random things. One of us having sex on our 100th anniversary, one of us swimming, laughing, and a bunch of other things.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:32 pm

I look around the different doors and choose the one right next to Lucas. I wrap my arms around him and look next to him to the door. How about this one right here? I wonder what is behind this door. I let my arms fall down and step closer to the door while I turn back to Luke. I grab his hand and pull him with me in the new room.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:25 am

I withhold a smirk at the scene. The room is lit in candles. The cabinets, dressers are broken. The bed is kinda rocking. I look at Victoria and withhold an amused look as she seemingly stares at the two of us on the bed. Sharing blood while having sex.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:36 am

I don't know how to act in this moment, I can't move and I can't look away. It's weird to see myself in this moment. Ican feel my cheeks blush as my future version groans out Luke's name. Do they see us?, I whisper in his ear and wrap my arms around his free arm and clear my throat silently. We both seem pretty concentrated on what we are doing. I look around the room an bite on my lower lip. Everything seems to be broken ad out clothes are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:05 am

I smirk. No, they only can see if I want them too. Right now we're invisible to them, well, to us. I withhold a smirk as my future self allows Victoria to flip him over and pin him to the bed. you always did like dominance.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:31 am

I smile at him and shrug. Yes I do. And it seems like that does not change I the future. I blush some more as I see myself straddling Luke. It is very weird to be watching us do it.
I turn to Luke and rest my head on his chest. You seem to enjoy this. I mean your future version. So this is our anniversary? I try not to turn into a tomato as I hear us on the bed. But Luke seems to have fun watching me blushing
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:22 pm

I smirk and take her hand, leading her back out of the room. Yes, that's our 100th anniversary. I kiss her briefly and lead us to a new door. Go ahead I gesture to the door

(You go ahead and control this dream.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:44 pm

I open the next door slowly and enter the room. It's a beach house that I did not see in many years. It's my cousin Annie's house. It's odd that we are here now. I can see Lucas outside sitting together with another man and talking while "my" Luke is standing next to me. Annie looks like always just as if she is in her thirties. My future self is sitting next to her and holding a baby.
What a shame that I couldn't come to your wedding darling. I haven't seen you since we both were children. But you know I was in labor. So do you guys think about having children? I can see Annie stare at my wedding ring but she has her fake smile on her face. I don't like her at all but I can't understand why we are here then. Maybe to see family members before breaking the connection between all of them? We are not aging. My future version is wearing shorts and a green blouse while she is softly looking at the baby that is sleeping in her arms. No I don't think so. I mean I love children but somehow... she shrugs while the baby wakes up and looks at her surprisingly. It starts to smile and grasps with its small hand one of the fingers with the daylight ring on. Annie seems to be amused about that fact but fakes as if he was sad about it. Honey I'm sorry. But or some couples it seems not to work. You both are young and have a lot of time. Until then you can help me with Jonathan. I watch her stand up and go to the kitchen. Jonathan makes some amused noises as Victoria is making funny faces. I look to Luke. That means we are going to visit them? I don't even like Annie! But Jonathan is cute
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm

I look at myself out talking with who I assume is Annie's husband. We probably wanted to see our families for the last time before our neverending youth became evident. I wrap an arm around Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:34 pm

I nod. That is probably the truth. I mean even though I can't stand Annie I wil never be able to see her or her son again. It's really sad. But I have Luke and he is much more important than any other human. I look back to myself. I look happy. And that's all that matters. Can I ask you something Luke? If it would be possible just if.. Would you ever want a baby? I mean I was wondering. We never talked about it because we will never be able to have any, but still..
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:48 pm

I look at her and a warm smile graces my lips. We could adopt. Compel the teachers, principals, students to see us age naturally. I say seriously. I run my thumb over her knuckles, reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:58 pm

I swallow and shake my head. I don't know that sounds pretty hard. And if we really do that our child might doesnt want to become supernatural and ages and I'm not sure if I could take that. I guess it would be really weird for a child to see that his parents are not aging. I look back to the baby the other Victoria is holding and a small smile appears on my lips while I rest my head on Luke's chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:18 am

I kiss the top of her head and lead us back out the door. We open the next door and I look to Victoria for her reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:14 am

I walk in our bedroom and see ourselves sleeping in our bed. It is really quiet and the only thing I can hear is our breathing in the room. I look to Luke and then back to ourselves sleeping. What is this, Luke? What is going... I can see myself moving around in the bed. I take Luke's hand and look from him to myself. I don't know what e wants to show me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:00 pm

I watch as my future self wraps his arms around future-Victoria, holding her to him as she wakes yelling. He calms her and she cries into his chest. Future me looks confused, as if Victoria's keeping things from him. I don't know. The dreams here are random. I didn't pick these.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:21 pm

I look at them and back to Luke again. Why am I crying? This is odd and I can't understand it. Why is she...I mean why am I crying? There must be something going on, because your versions seems confused too I look back at them. My eyes are open but they seem as if they are seeing something that is not there...
My future me holds a hand on her mouth to stop herself from crying. Okay I want to know what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:25 pm

I glance at her. Victoria, some things are meant to be seen, we should go. I say simply. I don't really know what's going on, but I have a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I just nod and look away from the scene that seems so depressing. Alright. I don't might to leave. Do you have another door for us to see?, I ask and follow him away from the dream we entered a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6