Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Staff_zps08fc6213

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBeginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Liz_zpse62da61aBeginning Again (Kendall/Luke) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Empty
PostSubject: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 pm

I put my hands in my pockets and step in the door of Kendall's dance studio. I quietly close the door behind me and cross my arms and lean against the wall as Kendall finishes doing a contemporary dance by herself. I smile softly as I watch her. My wedding ring is now in a drawer i my bedroom. I just came from talking to Erin. It wasn't exactly amicable but we are now officially divorced. I took care of all the papers. I watch as she dances. I'm entranced, and truly happy. I can be with Kendall now.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Kendall had been practicing her part in a duet contempoary dance that she was going to showcase with her dance partner. A slow version of I need a hero from Footloose was playing as she twirled around in a pair of black boot shorts, a black tank top with a loose, low cut long sleeve shirt on. She danced around on the rasied platform. As she finished and the song ended, she looked to the right in the mirrors and saw Luke. She turned around, slightly curly hair flowing past her in the wind. She smiled as she jumped off the platform and almost ran to him. "Hey, i thought you were at the attourney's office." she asked him, referring to his divorce.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 pm

I nod and hold up my now barren left hand. I did. Went smoothly; divorces are never pretty, but it's all worth it because now- I take her face in my hands and kiss her. I'm dressed in grey jeans, a navy v-neck, and combat boots. My leather jacket's in my car. I get to kiss you whenever I want. I smile and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:37 pm

She looked at his hand. Completely baren of any ring. she drapped her arms over his shoulders. She kissed him back, sweetly, kindly, and lovingly. "And I can tell you i love you all the time without having to say it to a married man." she said, bending her knee and leaning it against his leg.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:39 pm

I smile and kiss her. I love you. I wrap my arms around her waist and lean my forehead against hers. You know you look really sexy when you're dancing. Granted, you look sexy just standing up, but even more so when you're dancing. There's a reason you're my dirty dancer. I kiss her again and smile. No more lies; no more deception. We can be happy together now.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 pm

She laughed as he continued to compliment her. Her hands ran up and down his arms. [color=lightblue]"These should be registered arms, you know that. My sharp shooter."[/col.or] she brought her arms back up to his shoulders, draping them again as they continued to kiss. Oh how she had dreamt of this day. The day when she could finally call him hers, again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 pm

I laugh and pick her up, spinning her in a small circle before setting her back down. You know I'm never going to let you go now. I look at her. Never. No more movies. I chuckle. At least not without warning. I smile and kiss her again. I've missed her so incredibly much. There's really something about her that I can't escape. She consumes me. When I'm with her, even when I'm not, she's all I'm thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

She laughed even louder as he picked her up, her knee stayed bent as he spun her. as he set her down, she felt crushing lips up against hers. She returned with slithly more passion. "Dont worry. My movie career is over. No reason to leave other than a three day away competition or showcase, in which case, you'd be coming if possible." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 pm

I smile and kiss her again. I will always be with you. Hell, maybe I'll be your partner some time. I kiss her again. Of course, I completely understand if you've got another guy. I have the better end of the deal. I get you off the dance floor. I smirk and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her lovingly before pulling back. What're you doing later?
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 pm

She kissed him again, almost hitching her hip hip on him, but remebering her doors were open for her students to come in when they wanted to. Tonight was closed because she wanted to practice. "I think you'll enjoy having me as a partner. Its like having sex, but only with our clothes on." she tease, kissing him again, her hands on his rib cage. She arched her back to pull him in even closer, after he pulled away, she still kept her grip on his ribs. "Just some paper work. What are you doing tonight? Kemdall never turned the radio off and was suprised when Adam Lambert's For Your Entertainment turned on. She looked back, but turned back to him. She flicked her eyebrow at the first words of the song.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 pm

I grin and flick my eyebrows suggestively. I think you can guess. I let a small smirk slip onto my face. I step closer to her and hook my thumbs into her back belt-loops pulling her up closer to me. I look down into her eyes-a seductive smirk on her face. I don't question my decision to leave Erin at all now. This is why I left. To be with the woman that made me alive. She keeps me on my toes. She keeps em entertained. She keeps me in-love. Even when I thought she was dead I was still head-over-heels for her.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Kendall could help but not to laugh. She felt his thumbs travel to her back belt loops. They were hooked in deep like how she was hooked deep into him. She loved feeling of drowning in his love. She was up on her tip toes on his boots. Her hands held his face as he looked down to her. She gave a suductive smiling face before kissing him, passionatly and rough like the night when they reunited. She was deep in the depths of his grip, figurativly speaking.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 pm

I kiss her back with equal passion as the song roars over head. I pick her up and her hands slide down my chest to rest on my ribs as I spin her in a circle in time to the song. I set her on the ground and she spins out. I grab her hand as she spins out and I pull her back to spin back to me. She lands flush against my chest with her hands resting on my shoulders. I smile. Everything comes naturally with her. We just know how to test each other. We push each other to our limits. We know each other's bodies; our thoughts. I swear sometimes she can read my mind. She reads my eyes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm

As he picked her up, her hands slid slowly down his chest, making there way to his ribs. He spun her in a circle, the beat of the song coresponding to their movements. She spun out as he placed her down. Right as she was about to spin away, he grabbed her hand and spun her back to him, closly. "I didnt think you were that good at this. she said as the chorus began. Her hands were held in each of his, resting right under his shoulders. They acted as one, even when parted.

(I kinda wrote that kinda like how Damon and Elena danced at the 70s dance, lol)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 pm

I smirk. I've got moves you've never seen. I snake my right arm around her waist and take her left in mine. I lead us in fast steps across the dance floor. Kendall keeps up without a problem. Not surprising. I spin us in a few quick circles to get us to the raised platform. I set her down on the platform as the song ends with a bang. I grin as "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran starts playing again. I step up onto the platform and cup her face in my hands. I kiss her deeply and lovingly. My thumbs stroke over her cheekbones. Ironic that this song is playing. The song we danced to; the song we first had sex to. I love this woman.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

She laughed as he took her in a faced paced waltz. At certain times, she would arch her back to the side, dipping her head back before bringing it back up. Then they were on the rasied platform as the song ended. Then, ironicly, Kiss Me to Ed Sheeran came on. This was the song they first danced to, had sex too, and it was even the song he used for his first dance with Erin. She kissed him back, her hands on his writs as they slowly swayed side to side, turning in a circle. He was the most incerdible man to ever come into her life, the only one she could trust after the death of her father.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:05 pm

I pull back and wrap my arms around her waist. I lean my forehead against hers as we spin in a slow circle. I know we just got back together, but I've never been more certain about anything in my life. I know you're the one. I want to be with you, Kendall. I never want to lose you. I let you go last time and I'll never make that mistake again. I reach in my front pocket and pull out a small black box. I hold it in between the two of us. I flip it open and look at her. I'm not a complete dick, so I'm not proposing, but I'm promising. You're the one, Kendall. I look at her. Will you accept this ring? I look at her. My eyes are soft as I look deep into her eyes.

http://www.kay.com/images/products/0226/022636308_MV_ZM.jpg
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as they stood close together, dancing in the small circle. She closed her eyes and smiled as his forehead met hers. She took a deep breath and sighed. This was living. She stopped as he did. His speech seemed to be the same old song and dance, no pun intended. Then he pulled out a box. She sdropped her hands as he opened it up. It was the most beautiful thing she has seen in her life. Sure it wasnt an engaement ring, but it was one step closer to that, right? "Oh Luke! Its so beautiful." she said, a hand hovering over her chin as the breath caught in her throat. She nodded her head. "Yes, I do." she said, holding out her right hand for him to place it on her right ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm

I smile softly and slide it onto her finger. As the chorus begins to play I take her hand and spin her out before pulling her back to me and spinning us in a slow circle. I keep her body flush against mine. I whisper in her ear. I love you. I smile softly and trace circles on her back with my hand that's around her waist. I let my hand dip under her shirt and trace her bare skin. I love her so incredibly much. I don't really know how I ended up with her. I don't know how someone like her could ever love me. I don't really know how anyone could like me. I'm a "monster" after all.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:03 pm

She smiled as her eyes closed, dancing almost glued to him. He spun her out then brought her back to him, her head resting on his shoulder. He whispered that he loved her in his ear. Part of her wishes she hadnt returned, but the other part did. Now can can be with Luke forever, but the town was against her, except for Elizabeth. Elizabeth had gone through a rough time learning she was someone else so Kendall came back to help her, but tried to help Luke by keeping herself busy so she couldnt look at him and erin. But now, things have changed. "I'll love you, forever and always."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm

I smile and trace circles on her back as the song ends. I look at her. Wanna take that paperwork home? . I look at her. My corvette's outside. I want Kendall to move in with me. I love her. I want to wake up to seeing her face everyday. I want to spend forever with her.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

She stopped and made him stand still. she kept her right hand on his shirt, slowly dragging it from his chest to his shoulders, around to his back. She jumped up on him, hoping he would catch her legs. "Just lock the door behind ya." she cooed in his ear before kissing the top of his jaw line from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

I chuckle and catch her legs as she wraps her arms around me. I rub circles on her thighs and reach behind me with one hand and fish her keys out of her back pocket. I grab her purse off the table and sling it on my shoulder. I walk us out the door and lock the door behind us. All the while Kendall hangs off of my back. I walk to my Ducati and climb on. I look back at her and rev the engine. you're welcome to keep your arms wrapped around me but I'd suggest that you let your sexy legs down. I grin and kiss her lips before turning back to face front
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm

She smiled under her kiss as he fished for her keys to the studio out of her back pocket, picking up her purse, bag and the actual paper work she needed to do before locking the door behind him. She was set down as they came to his bike. After he got on, she swung her leg over the bike as she sat down. "I'll try my best." she teased as her arms went under his, wrapping around his chest, her legs naturall bent up with her knees resting up against his legs. She had never been on a motorcycle and was kinda scared to be on it, but that was the beauty of her nature, she never showed fear even in her darkest hours.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

I smile and rev the engine before driving in the direction of my house. After a few minutes we pull up. I turn the engine off and climb off. I extend my hand to help her off. I smile. She looks incredibly sexy sitting on my motorcycle. She'll have to do that more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)   Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning Again (Kendall/Luke)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next