Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJoining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aJoining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Bites : 80
Awesomeness : 0

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 pm

I laugh and look on my arm. "Dude, you're fast! How did you make it that fast?" I say and look down, my arm is a little bit red, but that's normal. I chuckle and look to Jason. I love this place. And I know I made a good decision.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Jason chuckles and speaks in his usual British accent. Years of experience, mate. Used to be a tattoo artist living on the streets. Ryan found me and put me back on my feet. Guy saved my life. I smirk and playfully punch Jason's shoulder. Don't get sentimental on me, Jason. Eh shut up, mate. That's the only compliment you're getting out of me. I'm going to bed-see you all later. Jason blurs to his bedroom and shuts the door. Yeah that's one thing about Jason. He never really got off of his English timezone. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I must laugh. "How many are in this pack?" I ask and look around. This place is gigantic. I see Ryan grab two bottles of beer and catch one of them, when he throws it to me. I open it and take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

I raise my eyebrows. About 20 or so I believe. We have a big family. I smile and take a sip of my beer. [color=orange][Perk to a pack; you can always count on them to be there for you. /color]
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 pm

"That's good to know. It is a while ago, that anybody wanted to do anything with me. Just so you know this is my real family now. And I will treat them like that as well."
After I left my hometown to leave my past behind, nothing was the same anymore. I could never trust anybody I couldn't trust myself. I was overwhelmed of being a werewolf. I was overwhelmed of being lonely. Everything seemed so hard for me. But Mystic Falls changed all that. And this pack too. "You're a good man, Ryan. Thanks for letting me in the pack. You don't know how much this means to me."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:00 pm

I nod. No thanks necessary. There are very simple rules in this house. No parties here. Choose your friends carefully. Pack comes first always. You want a girlfriend, good for you. Don't let her get in the way of your responsibilities to your pack. My girlfriend, Alex, is the best thing in my life. Even so, I remain loyal to my pack first, then to my girlfriend. Family first, bro. Loyalty, honor, and integrity. Don't break laws; don't disrespect anyone in this house. Don't take advantage of humans; don't pick fights you can't win. They are very simple rules, Eric. Quite simply, be a good man, and you'll fit in quite nicely here. Number one rule, don't take anything to seriously; you'll end up crying all the time. I offer a lop-sided smile. He seems like a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:17 pm

I grin. [color=red]"All those rules seem right and I'm sure I can do that. The girlfriend is not a problem and not being royal as well. So I guess we'll be fine." I chuckle and take my shirt on again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:53 am

I shake my head and take a sip of my drink. So, do you have a girlfriend, Eric? It's better to get to know him. We all try to get to know each other; after all we are a family.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:28 pm

I shake my head. "No I don't. I wish I would, I mean it's good to have someone you can love. But I don't know anybody here, that I can get together with." I sigh. I wish I could just say yes. But there is no girl in my life. "What about you?" I ask and look to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Her name's Alex. She's Tyler Lockwood's cousin. What about that Lily girl, I thought you two had a thing? I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 pm

"Lily?" I raise my eyebrows and laugh. "I don't even know a Lily! There was a girl, yes. But her name was Amy and we never really dated. It didn't work somehow. It didn't feel right." I throw the bottle in the garbage and close my eyes for a second. "And how do you know about that?" I ask and look to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 pm

I grow serious. It's my job to know, Eric. I shake my head and laugh. I'm kidding. We do check up on all werewolves in this area to see if they'll cause any trouble, but honestly I just saw you with the girl at the bar once is all. You weren't of great interest to us; you seemed like an alright guy.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 pm

"I am. But people that don't know me, think that I would sleep with any girl without caring about her. They would even think I would sleep with my best friend! But I can't do that. That's not me." I stand up and stretch my arms. "Who is this Tyler guy? I saw him a few times around town and I think he is a werewolf as well, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 pm

I nod. He's a hybrid, actually, like my girlfriend. He's Alpha of his own pack but he's not as active in the role as I am. We're friends; we don't bother him and he doesn't bother us.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 pm

I nod and look on my hands. I totally forgot about Amy. She was a nice girl, but somehow we never saw each other after the wedding of Erin and Luke. Well, I didn't see Erin or Luke neither as well. I was completely concentrated in my work in the Mystic Grill and being a part of a pack.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

He looks troubled. Eric, just because you're part of this pack doesn't mean that you don't get to have a life. Obviously if one of us calls you're expected to answer, but you're allowed to go out and drink, eat, find a pretty girl. We just like to know where you're at so we can find you if we need to. Don't give up your life for this pack, Ricky. Go after this Amy, girl. You seem to like her a lot. I down the rest of my beer and toss it in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

"Thanks, man" I say and nod at the same time. "The problem is, I never saw her again. I mean seriously, she disappeared after the wedding. Well, I did as well, but nobody knew where she was. I looked for her at the mansion that her grandmother gave her but nobody was there. She must have left town. I don't know where she is." I sigh and shake my head. "Whatever. I mean it's not like there are no other girls around, right?" I smile a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:18 pm

I smirk. Oh sure, there are plenty to choose from. I grin. You've got your psychotic vampires, pet dogs, voodoo workers, the works. I'm happy to play wingman for you sometime bro. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:21 pm

"Would be a pleasure", I say and chuckle. It's nice to have friends in this town. I probably need them. "so when is the next full moon? I have some issues to remember that and then when I work I look out of the window and run out of the Grill. I got 2 warnings from my boss because of that." I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:23 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Tomorrow. We're headed up north to camp out. It's supposed to be a week or two of them. You don't have to go, but we leave tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

"i'll be with you guys. There's nothing I should stay for. So I'm going to come with the pack."
Maybe I would learn more if I would do that.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

I nod. Good choice, I would've silently judged you if you stayed here. I chuckle and stand. Go get some rest; tomorrow's a long day. The first door on your left is your room. I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks. And I mean it. I dot know what might have happened to me if I wouldn't be part of a pack. See you tomorrow morning! I walk to my room and close the door behind me. My arm still burn because if the tatto but I'm glad I have it. Somehow I have the feeling this is much more than just a pack. It is my family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)   Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining Another (Ryan/Eric closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2