Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAlpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aAlpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:26 am

When we kissed it felt magical something about him just led me in further, made me love him more. I smiled as I kissed him back, I laid my forehead on his. I moved away and started to walk away, I turned around and looked at him catch me I said as I started to run with speed around, I was happy, happier then well ever
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 am

I grin and murmer a simple. Always. I blur after her and catch her around the waist from behind. I pick her up and swing her around in circles before letting her go. I smile and kiss her temple as I hug her from behind. This is the happiest I've ever been. I can't imagine life without Alex now that I've found her.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 am

I smiled as he picked me up from behind, I always imagined how it would be like to finally be with him and now that I am, I don't want to let go. I don't want to leave I looked up at him Thats cheating mister, no speed running I joked as I kissed him on the nose and laughed
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 am

I laugh and kiss her again. I'll catch you no matter the rules I kiss her again and wrap my arms around her. I love you. I smile and kiss her again. Now that I've found her, I can never let her go. I won't lose her enough.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 am

I smile as I hugged him i know you will, but remember there's no more rules I chuckle I love him, there's no doubt about it that I do and alway will I felt comfortable with him, safe i love you my alpha I whispered
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 am

I smile and hold her to me. I'm not ready to let you out of my sight, quite yet. I shake my head. Do you want to go somewhere else? Your house, my house. I don't really care; I'm not ready to say goodbye quite yet. I cup her face in my hands and look deep into her eyes. I can't believe that I'd never found her before. Now that I've found her, I can't let her go. I'll never let her go.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Alex felt complete, she was happy, nothing or no one could make her feel the way she does about him. He looked up at him as he spoke hmm let's go to my house, want to watch movies? I asked him and I held his hand and started to walk
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 pm

I smile and nod as we start to walk. I press a kiss to her temple as we walk. Once we're at the edge of the woods we approach my Ducati. I climb on and rev the engine. I look at her waiting for her to join me. Hop on. I offer a lopsided smile. I"m so in love with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Nothing could make me happier, we walked to his car and he hoped on the seat, I smiled as I got onto the passenger seat. As he drove away I held his hand and turned I'm the radio, a song came on and I started dancing in the car laughing i love this song! I was enjoying it all as I turned up the volume
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:46 pm

I smile as she starts to dance. I chuckle as we pull in her driveway. I climb out of the car and blur over to her side to open the door for her. I extend my hand for her to take. She takes my hand and smiles. I close the car door behind her and she leads me up the front steps to her house. I smile and wait for her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:55 pm

I chuckle as we get to the house and get down, I open the door and walk in, I turn back to him come in I say as I smile at him, I extend my hand as he walks in, I grab a bunch of scary movies and lay them out on the table pick on, I will hear up popcorn I say as I walk to the kitchen and heat up some bags, as they are some I walk over to the couch to sit and I see he chose a movie and already started playing it zombie movie, I like it I chuckle and I feed him popcorn and cuddle next to him on the couch
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

I laugh and wrap an arm around her. I press a kiss to her temple. I have a feeling I'll be watching her a lot more than i'll be watching this movie. I pick some popcorn up and feed her some the way she fed me. I kiss her cheek. I love you. I smile. It's surreal. I just can't believe that I'm finally with her now.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 pm

I smiled, or was dark now and I wasn't watching the movie as much but ehh I didn't care as long as I was with him, i love you too i kissed his nose and smiled as the movie went on my eyes started to close slowly, I've had a long day but I fought to stay awake, soon I feel asleep with my head on his chest and one hand holding his hand and another holding the popcorn
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 pm

I smile as she falls asleep. I take the popcorn out of her hand and set it on the table. I pick her up and carry her upstairs to what I presume is her room. I set her down on the bed and pull the covers over her. I don't want to leave; but it would be stalkerish if I do. Part of me is hoping she'll invite me to stay-not for sex necesssarily, but to just be together. I kiss her forehead. Goodnight. I turn and start to walk out, hoping that she'll stop me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 pm

I could feel him carry me but I didn't want him to leave, as he set me on the bed I could feel him leaving but I didn't want him to go wait I whispered, I slowly sat up, I opened my arms stay and sit with me I said not wanting him to go
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 pm

I turn on my heel and walk back to her. Of course. I kick my shoes off and climb into bed with her. I lie down and wrap my arms around her. She wraps her arms around my chest and rests her head on my shoulder. I feel at peace. I trace circles on her shoulder absentmindedly. I love her so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 pm

I smiled as I kept my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat, I smiled warmly can I tell you something? I asked as he nodded I spoke i love you I whispered as I pecked his temple and put my hand on top his his enjoying having him here with me
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:01 am

I smile and tilt her chin up. I kiss her lovingly. I love you too. I smile against her lips and kiss her again. My right hand holds her hand in mine; my left cups her cheek. Some day I want to show Alex how much I love her, in a more physical way, but I will wait for a signal for that. I don't want to push her into anything. I love her too much for that.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:47 am

I smiled through the kiss and could feel my heart just fluttered of how happy I am, suddenly I remembered, it was a full moon. I pulle away and looked at him uh Ryan, I don't mean to ruin the perfect moment but it's a full moon my heart was suddenly beating faster and faster, even though I was a hybrid he still could rip me apart, I looked at him, it could happen any moment
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 am

I blur out of bed and rip my shirt off. I lean over the bed and kiss her again. I glance out the window and see the full moon. Damn it. I can feel my teeth growing in and my eyes yellowing. My voice is extremely low. I'll see you in the morning. Shit shit shit shit shit. I grit my teeth. I'm never out in the open like this when I turn. I can't believe I'm being so stupid. I should've remembered. I grit my teeth and open the window. I jump out into the forest below and sprint out as fast as I possibly can. I tear my pants off and throw them across the clearing. At this point I know I'm far enough from civilization to let myself turn. 3.....2......blackness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blink slowly and open my eyes. I groan; my head hurts like hell. I push myself to a standing position. I walk over to a tree and grab my pants. I pull them on and start walking in the general direction of Alex's house. After a while I let myself sink to the ground against a tree. I don't have the energy to continue right now. I'm clad in just my jeans; which is better than being completely naked I guess. My phone's still in my pocket. I pull it out and check the time. 1 in the morning. Maybe Alex will come find me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Ryan dashed out in a split second, I ran after him but lost him soon after. I waited around the house, it was quiet and dark, something all or a sudden I heard something coming from a distance away, something fast, it was about to come through the door but I held it back putting all my force on the door. It was him, he came after me, that's impossible I held it for almost all night when all of a sudden or stopped, I slowly opened the door and ran out, I went eveywhere looking for him until I found him against a tree, he was sweating. Boy was I glad I was a hybrid, I ran to him and put my arm around him ryan, Ryan it's ok it's me, Alex, your gonna be okay this transformation was different them most l
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 pm

I offer a weak smile. Sorry about that. I shake my head. I should've remembered. I guess I was caught up in seeing you again. I offer a small smile and kiss her lips. I push myself to a standing position and pull her to her feet. I entwine my left hand in her right and start us walking back to the house. My pack crest tattoo on my left bicep is throbbing. So, other than this small interruption, are you glad that we found each other? I ask and offer a lopsided smile.

Tattoo: https://www.google.com/search?q=twilight+wolf+pack+tattoo&hl=en&client=safari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=H1NHUeLtIcej4AP5xoGYDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C5%3Bd%7C2wbvbf6cmk9RuM%3A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha (Ryan/Alex)    Alpha (Ryan/Alex)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha (Ryan/Alex)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2