Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStaying hot (Open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aStaying hot (Open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Staying hot (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 pm

I look over at him. I forgot that he's not wearing a shirt. His wound isn't completely healed yet. Sorry again about that cut; I'd rather you be a bit cut up than dead. I blur to my medicine cabinet and grab a wet towel and Neosporin. I sit down next to him and look up into his eyes. May I?
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Yea sure its alright, i've had worse wounds. I say as i allow her to address the wound.
Thanks for taking care of it, i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I nod and move closer to him. I gently wipe away the excess blood. I grimace as I see a bit of the stake inside the wound. I guess I didn't lower the velocity enough. I gently tuck on the bit of stake and pull it out of him quickly, like ripping off a bandaid. I set the stake on the table and gently wipe some Neosporin on his wound. It finally starts to close up. My hands linger on his abs longer than necessary. I set the medical supplies back on the table but I don't move from my spot closer to him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Thank you so much you didn't have to but you did so thanks. I say as I hug her tightly and stare at her for a moment and then kiss her again and my hands move to her body but don't go far mainly rest on her hips at I press my body on hers as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:30 pm

I kiss him back without hesitation. My hands travel up his chest. My left hand cups his cheek as my right rests on the back of his neck. He's amazing. It's strange how this can happen. Nromally I'm a closed book, but around him, I'm comfortable and open. The effect that he has on me is unreal. I'm in love with this man.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:31 pm

I kiss him back without hesitation. My hands travel up his chest. My left hand cups his cheek as my right rests on the back of his neck. He's amazing. It's strange how this can happen. Nromally I'm a closed book, but around him, I'm comfortable and open. The effect that he has on me is unreal. I'm in love with this man.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 pm

As the clothes come off i am enjoying every moment kissing her and letting my hands roam her body as i am in heaven. Now i have her on top of me with the belt on my jeans undone and the top button but i stop for a moment.
Ok aren't we moving a little fast you did punch me for being too forward, are we really going to do this? I ask making sure i get her consent before I continue not sure if she wants to just stop where we are now of go all the way
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

I straddle him and kiss him again. I punched you because you were being a horny pig. I chuckle. This is far more romantic. I'm up for this, but I don't want this to be a one-night stand. I don't want to be some girl you met at a bar; I want this to be serious. I look down at him waiting for a response. I'm in love with him. If he doesn't feel the same way, then he can walk away. This isn't some fling for me. I'm not a one-night stand kinda girl.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh trust me your not going to be just some notch on my belt, trust me i am so into you, now im nervous as you may change your mind if you don't enjoy this. I joke as i get up picking her up at the same time and blur to the bedroom and lay her on the bed as im positioned over her.
So i guess im sleeping here tonight. I say as i remove the last of my clothing then get under the covers.

OOC: You can skip through the act whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 pm

(OOC: I'm okay as long as you don't get all weirdly descriptive-I'll skip if I feel the need to but for now just keep going)

I smile and kick my pants off before pulling my shirt off over my head. We're both now just clad in our underwear, plus my bra. I run my hands along his chest. He's amazing. yeah I'd say you're sleeping here. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck to bring his lips to meet my own.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I continue to kiss her and stop but look at her body and it is beyond perfection. Wow how did i get so lucky. He says
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:35 pm

I chuckle and kiss him again. You decided to show your human side and let the macho badass supersoldier go away for a while. I laugh and kiss him again. My hands travel down his incredibly muscular back.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 pm

You keep running your hands over my body... yours is much more impressive. I say to her as i fondle her just as much as she is fondling my body
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:47 pm

I silence him with a kiss. Your voice is incredibly sexy, but please just stop talking, love. I kiss him with passion and entwine my fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:52 pm

I shutup as we continue ... i love her long hair, I am still in shock that this is happening but soon a couple of minutes become 6 hours and i am laid out.

(6 hours later)
Damn for a hybrid your stamina is high as hell...wow i say laying off the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm

I chuckle as I catch my breath. You're not bad yourself. My human body is already toned and conditioned, so with the hybrid strength, well yes, I've got endurance. I reach across the bed and pull him towards the center of the bed as he's sorta hanging off. You okay over there? I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Yea just a little worn out never had anyone who could match my stamina before really that was amazing. i say smiling
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

I smile and drape an arm across his chest. You don't have to be nervous. That was amazing. My feelings haven't changed. I chuckle and trace circles on his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 am

Thanks im glad it was, but we spent the whole night having fun, i gotta go get my stuff out of storage and find a place to stay and then maybe compel myself a job, well actually if im staying here in mystic falls my skills are pretty much obsolete so hopefully i find something to keep me busy. I say to her as I get up and get dressed
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 am

I frown and sit up against the headboard. Cas, you can stay here. You don't have to share the room if you don't want to. There are spare rooms in the house. Stay, Cas. Please? I give him my best puppy eyes. I purposefully let the covers fall from my shoulders to reveal my naked cleavage. Never hurts to tease a bit,
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Hearing part of my real name causes me to stop... she said she was special ops but to know my name, besides hearing Cas made Caspers memories surface. I grip my head and almost drop to the floor. My name was Castiel Roman but i have been going by Primo...Who told you that name. I say looking at her
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I'm sorry; I forgot to tell you. I did an analysis of your team once. I was a Major and you were a Lieutenant. I got your name from your files. I stand and pull on underwear and a bra. I put my hand on his shoulder. Primo, what's going on? My voice is calm and even. I switch to calling him Primo again so as not to upset him further.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:55 pm

No if its you i don't mind ... Castiel Roman is my first and middle name growing up i went by Roman don't know who would name me after an angel after i became this. Nothing is going on just that...Cas sounds very familiar to me like another person. I say to her ignoring how i felt for the moment. Seeing her in her bra and underwear made me smile and admire her beauty, she was flawless. I pick her up and the bra comes off...Ok i'll spend the night but a man wants to have his own not depend on his girlfriend, take Lucas and my sister Erin not saying that i want you dependent on me but i just want my own. I say laying her back onto the bed
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm

I smile as he lays me down. Don't worry, Roman, I have no intention of hurting your ego. my tone is teasing. I'm glad he's decided to spend the night. I love spending time with him. I love the way we bicker with each other, the way we tease. It's exciting and fun.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 pm

My Ego is not bruised, i am fine but its nothing lets just go to bed. I say as i lay and hold her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying hot (Open)   Staying hot (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying hot (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next